collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 527
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 190112 times)

Evening_Moonstone

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!
« Reply #465 on: November 23, 2012, 08:56:16 AM »
Hmm, so I bought Time Turner... and somehow ended up with two of him. Has this happened to anyone else?
Time Paradox!  That's crazy!

I just got a notification on my iTouch from the game saying "STRING NOT FOUND".

Um. Is that supposed to happen? oO
I get that sometimes.  I find it hilarious with the icon picture of Pinkie.  I'm imagining her running around "WHERE IS MY STRING?  HAS ANYPONY SEEN MY STRIIIIING??"
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 08:58:29 AM by Evening_Moonstone »

Beatsme

« Reply #466 on: November 23, 2012, 12:15:45 PM »
My I'd is: beatsme85

I think I'll just play and see how far I get untill I get to annoyed...
Then it will be deleted.. I am not spending real money on this...

Offline Charmypony

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: November 23, 2012, 12:20:34 PM »
I'm beginning at the game, I like it, but the minegame are boring. I'm Jazzcat25 in the game.

MousE0910

« Reply #468 on: November 23, 2012, 12:52:40 PM »
Is your device Jailbroken?
Yes but that shouldn't have any impact. When I searched the net about this problem, some users had this problem with non-jailbroken device and some didn't have it with a jailbroken one.

Well, that happened on my iPad4 yesterday. Closing and re-opening the app again (go back to home screen, 4 finger swipe up, hold MyLittlePony icon for five seconds, tap on the dash in the circle, tap outside, open app again) seems to fix it. 

The above steps has practically become my standard procedure in troubleshooting. If I can't connect to a friend's town, GLL, or the shop, or I get any strange errors, I'd first try to restart the app :P

This game is so full of bugs >.<
Unfortunately, restarting the app doesn't help.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: November 23, 2012, 03:04:22 PM »
Yes but that shouldn't have any impact. When I searched the net about this problem, some users had this problem with non-jailbroken device and some didn't have it with a jailbroken one.

I was just wondering because there is a 3rd party add on out there that lets you get in app purchases for free in some games but with games that aren't compatible you will sometimes get an error message that says something like that.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

MousE0910

« Reply #470 on: November 23, 2012, 03:11:23 PM »

I was just wondering because there is a 3rd party add on out there that lets you get in app purchases for free in some games but with games that aren't compatible you will sometimes get an error message that says something like that.
Oh, I know about that add-on. I have it but you don't get an error message if it doesn't work. It either works or it open up a prompt to enter your iTunes account password.
Still, I'll try uninstalling it and see if it helps and get back to you later. Thanks for the tip.

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: November 23, 2012, 03:31:13 PM »
i  am  not planning on spending any money ont his either..  i think once  it gets to a point ic ant progress in any of the quests i'll quit.  i'm level 30 right now. 

MousE0910

« Reply #472 on: November 23, 2012, 03:55:51 PM »

Oh, I know about that add-on. I have it but you don't get an error message if it doesn't work. It either works or it open up a prompt to enter your iTunes account password.
Still, I'll try uninstalling it and see if it helps and get back to you later. Thanks for the tip.
Well, what do you know. It worked. I can access the store now. Yay!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 05:02:40 PM by MousE0910 »

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: November 23, 2012, 04:50:54 PM »
The other day I sent Princess Celestia a treasure chest. Look where it landed! Sure gave me a good laugh.  :lol:

If you haven't already (and I THANK those that have), could you please gift me? Applejack really wants me to bring in Scootaloo, but I'm short by about 16 hearts.  :huh:

Has anybody tried earning gems by downloading apps? I tried this last night. There was a Hello Kitty game on the list that looked good. If I downloaded the app and played the game to level 4 I got two gems. It didn't take long to get to level four either.

sailorstitch

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: November 23, 2012, 04:58:33 PM »
sailorstich  sure i can send you a treautre chst i need  a few to summon scootaloo as well. di dthat gem  thing ona differnt game and it got ot he point i couldnt paly the game anymore becuase all these  adds would pop up in the game. >< saying download this app!

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: November 23, 2012, 05:58:33 PM »
Thanks for the warning about the pop ups! I wasn't sure I wanted to do too many in the first place. I don't want to fill up my phone with apps I don't want.

sailorstitch

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #476 on: November 23, 2012, 06:01:32 PM »
Has anybody tried earning gems by downloading apps? I tried this last night. There was a Hello Kitty game on the list that looked good. If I downloaded the app and played the game to level 4 I got two gems. It didn't take long to get to level four either.

sailorstitch
Hmmm, interesting. But we'll, no. No such feature was advertised on the game, so I didn't know about it.

As for the Scootaloo quest, yeah, that's annoying. Why I tell people to save hearts for her first instead of instinctively going for Zecora.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 10:10:15 PM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: November 23, 2012, 06:41:19 PM »

sailorstitch
Hmmm, interesting. But we'll, no. No such feature was advertised on the game, so I didn't know about it.

It's on the page where you buy gems with real money. There's a green box on the left that says "Get Free Gems!" Tap on it and it brings up a list of apps you can download, what you have to do with the app to earn the gems and how many gems you get for that app. Example: Sign up for Zoosk! and you get 14 gems. (That one is NOT going to happen!!!)

sailorstitch

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: November 23, 2012, 07:41:31 PM »
lol XD  i got zecora and i'm happy about it!  also have lyra. woo.

yeah it was  for a differnet gmae you would watch videos and get free diamonds.  but then after about..  a month you'd start getting nanoying popups.. os i had to quit the game.

now this stupid  bug  in this game.. its telling me i hve no internet connetion and no firends. ><

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #479 on: November 23, 2012, 10:27:31 PM »
The GL Live is the most terrible system ever!!!

My ID is ponypalforeva - I am terribly embarrassed by it but I tried any combination of my name and it appears that it thinks 'cass' is a rude word and is therefore banned :lol: it was very random
Come visit my blog!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal