collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Problems with twinkle_pony  (Read 1740 times)

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Problems with twinkle_pony
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2012, 08:29:22 PM »
Hi everyone, I thought I'd make a small 'public service announcement,' because according to my seller, apparently we still have a problem with PMs getting lost. I know it was an issue on the old forum; is it still a problem here?

Oh yes, I myself have written PM's that disappeared and had people send PM's that never arrived. Also I've noticed that entire PM strings have gone *poof* from my inbox and sent box on. I'm sure people do lie about it happening, but it does occur occasionally.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Problems with twinkle_pony
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2012, 11:40:25 PM »
Hi everyone, I thought I'd make a small 'public service announcement,' because according to my seller, apparently we still have a problem with PMs getting lost. I know it was an issue on the old forum; is it still a problem here?

Oh yes, I myself have written PM's that disappeared and had people send PM's that never arrived. Also I've noticed that entire PM strings have gone *poof* from my inbox and sent box on. I'm sure people do lie about it happening, but it does occur occasionally.

Ah, I just wanted to clarify - although she originally said something like "I don't know how I could have missed it," twinkle_pony later amended it to saying that she had a lot of PMs coming in, and must have overlooked mine. Which I understand, because to err is human and all of that, but when you have so many PMs coming in that you lose track of them, you need to have a secondary method of keeping track of names/orders. A spreadsheet, a physical list, something. I've had some busy sales lists too, and I always triple-checked before I took items off of hold or sold them to someone else.

I'm glad to hear about the PM problem being clarified, though - I know we had a problem with it back on the 'old' Arena, but I hadn't heard any problems about it here yet, and wanted to be sure. Thanks for the support and information, everyone, I appreciate it a lot! :hug:
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal