collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sealer issues...  (Read 644 times)

Offline WeepingPiano

• Medieval Merpony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Sealer issues...
« on: February 20, 2012, 08:51:57 PM »
I ran out of Testors the other day right as I was getting to my last two ponies of the batch. I mentioned it to my mom since I am not going into town for a while and she hands me a can of clear spraypaint. I told her it would not work, because spraypaint does not work on ponies, but she got a little irritated with me and said I was not putting the spraypaint on the pony, I was putting it on the FBR. To humor her (and prove her wrong) I used it on the last two ponies.

Here is the thing, one pony actually has a nice seal on it, but the other is still tacky. BUT its head is not. Why? They were sprayed at the same time. I could understand different ponies acting differently, but the head curing just fine and the body not?

So what do I do? If I buy a can of Testors and spray the tacky pony, will it be able to fix the tackyness or do i need to start over?

Offline Pythia

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Sealer issues...
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 10:08:22 PM »
Sometimes heads and bodies seem to be made out of slightly different plastic - hence mismatched heads/bodies, and heads and bodies that fade differently. That might have something to do with it.
Looking for: Alternate Birthflowers, Baity wingers, So softs - both minty and for deflocking - and DREAM BEAUTIES!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal