collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: coming april 5, 2012 two My Little Pony: Freundschaft ist Magie dvds!(updated)  (Read 2782 times)

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
Oh Gott... ._.
Please say they haven't ruined it... Like, the way they ruined the voices on the G1 show *shudder*... And every other dubbed American show on German TV... Stay calm - at least they haven't translated the names... *rocks back and forth in a corner*

Only joking!  :P It's cool that someone's finally made an official translation, that might get people more interested in FiM, and maybe get them buying more of the toys (which don't seem to be selling well here :-/) I just hope they haven't done it badly...

well i think they did. it's sad but this dvd is nothing for me...i wished they'd put english on it too.

I do not think they could put the english soundtrack on it due to licensing from hasbro. that is what i heard anyway
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

Offline JayPriestly

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Depends Pony
  • There's nothing I wouldn't do for you
    • View Profile
Oh Gott... ._.
Please say they haven't ruined it... Like, the way they ruined the voices on the G1 show *shudder*... And every other dubbed American show on German TV... Stay calm - at least they haven't translated the names... *rocks back and forth in a corner*

Only joking!  :P It's cool that someone's finally made an official translation, that might get people more interested in FiM, and maybe get them buying more of the toys (which don't seem to be selling well here :-/) I just hope they haven't done it badly...

well i think they did. it's sad but this dvd is nothing for me...i wished they'd put english on it too.

I do not think they could put the english soundtrack on it due to licensing from hasbro. that is what i heard anyway
oh well then  :)... i will continue to watch at youtube :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

message me if you want me to draw something! avatar and sig made by me

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
Oh Gott... ._.

oh well then  :)... i will continue to watch at youtube :P

they would have had to pay hasbro more money to put the english soundtrack on the dvd. I don't think they ruined it. I love any mlp dvd i can get my hands on:)
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal