collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 189717 times)

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Currently stuck on every single one of my 6 available quests because they all require gems to complete lol.  Sucks so badly.

I got the "update" too.  I guess the update that installed itself is that Shining Armor is on sale.  Was 650 gems but now he's 270 or something.  Both prices are ridiculous so this doesn't affect me in any way.

My friends' list is super buggy too.  It often doesn't load ANY friends except Celestia, and when it does load my friends, it only loads a select few of them.  What the heck?  When it does bother to load the friends that I promised chests to, it won't let me send any to them.  "Oops!  Something went wrong!" every time.  So I feel super guilty about that.  :/
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 09:59:10 AM by Tropical_Sunset »

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
Did anybody else get an update yesterday? My game updated around 11 am yesterday, but I don't see anything different. Nothing new in the shops. I wonder if they were fixing glitches.....
No update for me, either. And no fixed glitches. Currently there's no chance for me to give gifts - my friend list just doesn't load. Only Tro....Celestia is there. @#!$%...!!

I got the update.  That friend page thing was happening to me too.  What I did was if you go into the friends page and let it try and load, when it doesn't close the friend page and then reopen it.  If it doesn't load (let it take as long as it needs) hit the refresh arrow.  It loaded most times for me if I did that.

RareWishes

• Trade Count: (0)
I just recently started the game!  My Gameloft ID is rarewishes.

I haven't completed the Scootaloo request yet because I need more heart gems!  :P

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
The sale appears to  have given me an odd glitch - when connected to wireless, I can no longer see Jesus Pezuna  (or whatever his name is) in the store. When I am not within wireless range (which also means the sale does not show) I can see  him.

My friend list was glitchy just now, but was okay this morning. T_S, I get the Oops sorry something went wrong all the time as well :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
Well, have to give Gameloft some credit! After I complained about the mis-spent gems where it clicked accidentally, they credited them back to me! Took about a week, but I'm good with that :) They asked me how many I had lost, and I explained that it was 10 on this occassion, but on other occassions there had also been 36 and 4, and they credited the whole 50 back! I was only expecting the latest ten to be honest. They came as a gift you have to accept in the same way you accept hearts, but looking a bit different. I thought it had screwed me out of a heart at first, lol.

So those of you that have also lost gems this way, I recommend you open a support ticket :)

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

phoenixsoul85

MLP: FiM game app update
« Reply #1250 on: April 15, 2013, 11:31:30 AM »
The game just updated adding Canterlot. Quests are prepping for the wedding. Several new ponies have been added. We are now battling the Changling Queen. Check it out and add me!!!  Magik85

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: MLP: FiM game app update
« Reply #1251 on: April 15, 2013, 01:48:30 PM »
I know, I'm psyched :D This version actually works on my phone, soooo happy <3 i'm playing it now :)

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #1252 on: April 15, 2013, 03:10:18 PM »
Huh. I'm not even done fighting Nightmare Moon yet.

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

Sarah Jo

« Reply #1253 on: April 15, 2013, 03:42:46 PM »

Me either.. what happens if we update before finishing that.. ?

phoenixsoul85

« Reply #1254 on: April 15, 2013, 04:20:26 PM »

Me either.. what happens if we update before finishing that.. ?

You can finish the old story line and begin working on the new quests after you update.

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
Well, after seeing why they've added, I've deleted the game from both my iPads. So yeah, you guys can stop adding me now.

Sorry. The new content offends me.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 04:22:51 PM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline SailorEarth

• Xena: Warrior Pony
  • Trade Count: (+165)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I have many skills
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cosplaycassie.com
I'm on a Pinkie Pie quest where I need to open 20 treasure chests, any help would be much appreciated ^_^

Also, are you guys getting more than 1 heart from me a day? I try to send multiples since it seems to let me do that now. Just curious if they're getting through. My ID is SuperSailorEarth
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 06:25:58 PM by SailorEarth »

Wish List~Pony Sales
Thanks Lina & Rainbowjuice for my adoptables!

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
such a cool update, the express train to Canterlot so cute, I had saved up some  2500000 coins so I was able to buy just about every pony for coins and the ones for hearts too,plus all the land expansions:)
i ended up with like 400 000 at the end of the shopping spree :)
receiving the hearts got glitchy after the update :(
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
Updated today, but it's very glitchy.  Can't see my friends to send them gifts and I can only access 1 heart at a time before it won't load anymore.

I expanded and bought all the ponies I could get with bits and hearts. 

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
I had saved up some  2500000 coins so I was able to buy just about every pony for coins and the ones for hearts too,plus all the land expansions:)
Ooh, bad idea. The quests that require land expansions won't count the ones you already did before receiving the quests.

I'm having a very hard time getting to the social tab without crashing of late, let alone seeing the friends list, so I haven't been able to gift much. But LadyGuinevere continues to fill my heart with sunshine, sunshine, or something along those lines. If only you could win ponies from the heart balloon pop, I'd be set for life.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal