collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 189911 times)

Gogobinsin

• Trade Count: (0)
Last couple of days I've noticed that the friends list has been really glitchy, even more so than normal! I sometimes have to refresh the list a couple of times in order to get the list to come up.

I'm on Kindle fire too - I read on the gameloft forums that updates are slower to come to Kindle as Amazon do extra checks (or something like that).

Ah right ok thanks for the info, hopefully the updates won't take too much longer then :) I've been going onto the little gameloft icon where you can add people from and then going back to the game to get my friends list to load but it only works once then they all disappear again no matter how many times I refresh my friends list, it's rather frustrating :huh:

Sarah Jo

My Mom is a pony fan too and she's recently started playing. ;) She's already added the people on my friends list, but her username is Maybird1958 if anyone else wants to add her !

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
I had trouble with friends after the update and what I did to get them back was this:

In the game, I went to settings, then network and hit "GL" so I could be taken to the GL page. I logged out and logged back in and it worked fine after that.

I restarted my games so I needed friends to finish some quests. I also need find chests, but none are dropping in the game. :(

So I tried this.  I logged out of my Gameloft Live account and tried to log back in and it says that my username does not exist and won't let me log in.  I have had this account for a month already.  I KNOW my username.  I KNOW my password.  But it keeps telling me my account doesn't exist.   I can't quite believe how much Gameloft sucks.  It's absolutely incredible.

Offline Lightninglover

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
If anyone could be so nice as to send some chests my way I'd really appreciate it- stuck on a quest needing 15 of them! Happy to repay the favour (when my friends list will load!), my ID is c_jenks :)

Water_Fire

So after the update my game is constantly crashing, and never progresses past Day 1 of the rewards. That's it, I quit. This game is horrible due to the way it handles it's 'freemium' status and it's constant technical issues. Yeuch.

miss

Just found this thread, ill get adding everyone now... i try to gift everyone everyday, but i can't do the chests everyday as it crashes the game every time i do it (ive got an ipad gen1) my Id is Missvelika if you would like to add me to the list :)

Its hard to get everything and save gems, i had to save ones for rarity, then another 50 for the restaurant! what a joke! but I will not buy gems when you cant save the game at all. its dead buggy and does make me mad, but i do enjoy playing it....

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
I'll keep trying, lightninglover, but most  of the time visiting craps out on me :(

I'm still looking for another 6 chest for one of my quests, so any would also be gratefully received! :lovey:

Water_Fire - they do have some of the shoddiest customer care/tech support I've come across :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• View Profile
If anyone could be so nice as to send some chests my way I'd really appreciate it- stuck on a quest needing 15 of them! Happy to repay the favour (when my friends list will load!), my ID is c_jenks :)

I dropped a chest in your town, will do it some more as soon as I am able.  Been trying to drop gifts and send out chests like crazy.  I'm in need of hearts too!!  I hope people are receiving my gifts.

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
I'm definitely getting hearts from you Tropical_Sunset ;)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
Looks like there's still a level cap, only it's 70 instead of 60. At least you get a decent bonus for hitting the top.

Offline Tulip

• Trade Count: (+21)
    • View Profile
Is anyone getting constant Push notifications on Android? I've turned all of mine off but I keep getting a reoccurring notification that there's a 3 day gem sale on, and when I check there isn't actually one?
Game going craaaazy...
Back after a 6+ year hiatus!

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• View Profile
Is anyone getting constant Push notifications on Android? I've turned all of mine off but I keep getting a reoccurring notification that there's a 3 day gem sale on, and when I check there isn't actually one?
Game going craaaazy...

I'm an android user and I haven't had that problem.  I did have a problem yesterday where some of the graphics were switched out with random other things, lol.  That was strange.  And I keep having problems with the astronomy mini game.  A star will appear out of place on one of the constellations and I'm unable to move or do anything the entire duration of the game.  So I end up with 0 points and a completely wasted game round.  Yay.....

I'm definitely getting hearts from you Tropical_Sunset ;)

Yay!! Good to know!  I'm getting yours too. :D

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Okay, Gameloft is so annoying. I have one gameloft live friend, but it says I don't on the game.... plus, no one seems to respond to or get my friend requests, and I don't know how to get my gameloft friends on my mlp list!! My gameloft ID is Kitsuneryo... and I can't get hearts or do the quests with friends. I could use some help!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• View Profile
I'm glad they expanded the game to Canterlot but I have to admit...Canterlot is kind of boring lol.  It takes forever there for the ponies to want to play games, so it will take an eternity to get more than one pony working at the Pizzeria at this rate.  Twilight's dad takes over 6 hours to want to play a game again!  x_x  And everything for Canterlot is sooooo expensive (I guess it makes sense...but still).

Okay, Gameloft is so annoying. I have one gameloft live friend, but it says I don't on the game.... plus, no one seems to respond to or get my friend requests, and I don't know how to get my gameloft friends on my mlp list!! My gameloft ID is Kitsuneryo... and I can't get hearts or do the quests with friends. I could use some help!

I actually had this same problem for a while but I tried Bow Tie's suggestion and it worked: 

I had trouble with friends after the update and what I did to get them back was this:

In the game, I went to settings, then network and hit "GL" so I could be taken to the GL page. I logged out and logged back in and it worked fine after that.

I mean, it worked after Gameloft decided that my user account actually did exist (it pretended it didn't for a while, whee).  So you might want to try that!  I just sent you a friend request. 
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 06:46:15 PM by Tropical_Sunset »

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Hey, it worked! Thanks Sunset!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal