collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 189922 times)

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!
« Reply #900 on: February 12, 2013, 10:36:28 AM »
I've been really good lately about not tapping on the wrong thing. Except for magic sprite clusters cuz I have SO MANY when I'm trying to get a different element cleared.

Sheesh, that update is taking FOREVER to verify! I wonder if we'll even get it by Valentine's Day. -_-
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Cadence

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • The Polyglot Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: February 12, 2013, 06:37:13 PM »
For those who have the new update: do you find it's easier/harder to gain gems (from Drama pony/shrines), or is there no difference?

On a side note, I find that I no longer get a gem after tapping on an element shrine/well 200 times. :( Has anyone else found this too?
 || Sig by LunaCat || :fox: :heart:

DancingPhoenix

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #902 on: February 12, 2013, 07:09:48 PM »
I JUST got this game and oh man I'm obsessed! My ID is Serenswan if anyone wants to add me :)
Working on getting Applejack right now, and getting enough kindness shards to get rid of the dang parasprites!

Offline celticowgirl88

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: February 12, 2013, 10:05:21 PM »
Cool! I'm Canlyn88   :)

Heddwyn ~ Castor

Offline PhyllieBean

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • an apparent glutton for dramaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: February 13, 2013, 06:09:04 AM »
I appear to have gotten the dreaded iPad 1 crash.  For anyone else it happened to, how did you know that was it?

Now I'm debating about starting over or keeping my fingers crossed that the update will fix it if/when it ever comes out!

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: February 13, 2013, 07:09:43 AM »
For those who have the new update: do you find it's easier/harder to gain gems (from Drama pony/shrines), or is there no difference?

It seems to be about the same. Maybe a few less, but I still get them often enough. I've never tried tapping the shrines 200 times. I don't want to use the shards.

sailorstitch

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: February 13, 2013, 09:02:17 AM »
woot I play only when I visit my parents since they have a kindle fire. Just got the hearts and hooves update! I played the winter one at a friends' house since kindle missed out on it. However I see all the winter exclusives now in the store so I'm glad they made up for it that way. I'm jazzmatazz29 I need more hearts!
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #907 on: February 13, 2013, 09:41:28 AM »

On a side note, I find that I no longer get a gem after tapping on an element shrine/well 200 times. :( Has anyone else found this too?

Sometimes you have to tap on it 400 times to get a gem. Argh, it really puts strain on my wrist so I try not to do it often.

FlyingPonyMonster

« Reply #908 on: February 13, 2013, 10:58:03 AM »
What do you tap to get a gem?

flutterwry

« Reply #909 on: February 13, 2013, 11:08:50 AM »
What do you tap to get a gem?
A harmony stone, and feed it your superfluous shards (mainly laughter and honesty, you'll get loads of them). You will receive many bits in return, and every few hundred shards you may be rewarded a gem.

Did I mention I am a real party pooper, even to myself? Yesterday I did a bit of math to find out how expensive the game is if you play it without cheats... Do not click this link. I repeat: do not click this link. I felt gutted when I saw the result.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 11:18:25 AM by flutterwry »

Offline Cadence

• The Polyglot Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: February 13, 2013, 11:19:39 AM »

It seems to be about the same. Maybe a few less, but I still get them often enough. I've never tried tapping the shrines 200 times. I don't want to use the shards.

sailorstitch
Oh okay, thanks for letting me know! I used to get a lot of gems from Drama pony in Dec, but now I only seem to get one from her once a day, if I'm lucky.

Sometimes you have to tap on it 400 times to get a gem. Argh, it really puts strain on my wrist so I try not to do it often.
My wrist sympathizes with yours :'( Haha.
400 times?! Didn't know that... thanks for the tip Starlight! :)
 || Sig by LunaCat || :fox: :heart:

Cumberbatch2012

« Reply #911 on: February 13, 2013, 12:22:01 PM »
Very nice.  I got the update on my Kindle Fire (I did not get the last update) and it also fixed the problem of none of my friends showing up to give hearts to.   :biggrin:

FlyingPonyMonster

« Reply #912 on: February 13, 2013, 11:54:48 PM »
What do you mean playing without cheats?

Offline BlueyBirdy

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Bird horse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: February 14, 2013, 05:03:52 AM »
The update is finally out for iOS! And it's already asking me to spend gems to complete quests. :shocked:

Did I mention I am a real party pooper, even to myself? Yesterday I did a bit of math to find out how expensive the game is if you play it without cheats... Do not click this link. I repeat: do not click this link. I felt gutted when I saw the result.

To be honest I suspected as much. This game is really just a giant cash cow for Gameloft despite the "free" price tag. :P
Formerly known as BluePhoenix

flutterwry

« Reply #914 on: February 14, 2013, 05:13:30 AM »
*** Wall of text ahead! ***
What do you mean playing without cheats?
In the 1st version this was quite easy, but it doesn't work any more since the winter update.
There was, for example, free pone/pony liberator, i.e. a way one could use to set all prices in the shops to 0 bits through a so-called man in the middle attack.
Another iOS cheat made it possible to modify the savegame file to give players all the shards, bits and gems they desire.
A similar cheat for Android made it possible to modify even the drop rates of foul and non-foul apples etc., so you could bring your pony to five stars in the blink of an eye.
A fourth way was switching the device to airplane mode, which turned (in the first version) all the balloon ponies into bit ponies.
Later this only worked for Fleetfoot/Soarin, who switched prices in that mode. I am not sure whether it still works in the most recent (and currently Android only) update?

For the winter update, there was (for un-jailbroken devices) no cheat software so far, at least as far as I know, except modifying your router (!) at home through the terminal.
But some people found a way to exploit a bug: when shards or gems appear, don't collect them, but quickly visit Celestia and come back... something like that. As far as I know, this one does not work with the Hearthoof update any more, either.

The easiest way to 'cheat' is called "time warping", i.e. exploiting the bug that the game uses the local time on the phone and not on their servers to get some daily bonus gems etc. faster. Basically one let the game flow faster by shifting back and forth between time/date settings and game.
This still kind of works, but the daily bonus is very, very buggy, and I would not recommend it as the bonus may not work for you in the future any more.

The update is finally out for iOS! And it's already asking me to spend gems to complete quests. :shocked:
Sweet Jesus!
How many gems, for what, is it skippable? - sorry for the curiosity.

To be honest I suspected as much. This game is really just a giant cash cow for Gameloft despite the "free" price tag. :P
Well, I assumed maybe 50-100 bucks at the highest for everything but the kitchen sink (which they don't offer, anyway...) - but 500 (and more if you buy the 'wrong' IAPs) for all is... visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal