collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 189709 times)

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!
« Reply #525 on: November 25, 2012, 01:47:27 PM »
Example: Sign up for Zoosk! and you get 14 gems. (That one is NOT going to happen!!!)

sailorstitch

Ok...wait...if you sign up to a romance social network on a game based around a childrens cartoon you get gems? How....random?

Yes, I found that one rather disturbing.....  :blink: :shocked:

sailorstitch
[/quote]

i couldnt even  find  it lol
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Kimmers4Ever

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #526 on: November 25, 2012, 09:55:32 PM »
I'm Kimmers4ever on Gameloft. Happy to have more people. :D

The game is irritating me a little. I am getting over run with sprites cause are the two types that I can't seem to get from stuff. :P. (twilight and Fluttershy to be exact)

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: November 25, 2012, 10:02:47 PM »
I'm Kimmers4ever on Gameloft. Happy to have more people. :D

The game is irritating me a little. I am getting over run with sprites cause are the two types that I can't seem to get from stuff. :P. (twilight and Fluttershy to be exact)

i  cant  get  those either.. lol  i  got  over 200  applejacks lol

Bread

« Reply #528 on: November 25, 2012, 10:22:31 PM »
Speaking of parasprites... I'm actually trying to lure them for a quest :P

I need to ward off a couple swarms of them, but they won't spawn due to all the dirt roads in my town, and it would be really expensive to expand to find them (and even if I did expand, they might not show up).

So I was thinking I could probably clear out a few squares of dirt road on the far side of my town to lure them... but how many squares should I clear? If I clear too many, I run the risk of a big rock spawning, but if I clear too little, the sprites might not show up at all.
To give you a sense of how many squares I could clear, I've got enough squares in the area to fit 3 or 4 buildings in (I use it as a transfer area when moving buildings around)

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #529 on: November 26, 2012, 12:04:44 AM »
Speaking of parasprites... I'm actually trying to lure them for a quest :P

I need to ward off a couple swarms of them, but they won't spawn due to all the dirt roads in my town, and it would be really expensive to expand to find them (and even if I did expand, they might not show up).

So I was thinking I could probably clear out a few squares of dirt road on the far side of my town to lure them... but how many squares should I clear? If I clear too many, I run the risk of a big rock spawning, but if I clear too little, the sprites might not show up at all.
To give you a sense of how many squares I could clear, I've got enough squares in the area to fit 3 or 4 buildings in (I use it as a transfer area when moving buildings around)
A little experiment I tried shows that parasprites are spawned as an object with a grid size of 2x2 squares. However, to ensure that they spawn, a larger space is recommended. Currently in my Ponyvilles, I have a "honeypot" grid of 4x4 for the intention of spawning clearables ( due to the darn remove 8 clearables quest)
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: November 26, 2012, 04:46:08 AM »
Well I've added a bunch of you and so has my other half but with it not working right you all aren't showing up on my friends list yet. As soon as you do then I'll send you hearts ;)  Thanks to anyone who sent me them and keep em coming hehe!

Does anyone know if Games Loft are onto fixing this annoying friend bug at all?

DirePony

« Reply #531 on: November 26, 2012, 08:13:04 AM »
Well I've added a bunch of you and so has my other half but with it not working right you all aren't showing up on my friends list yet. As soon as you do then I'll send you hearts ;)  Thanks to anyone who sent me them and keep em coming hehe!

Does anyone know if Games Loft are onto fixing this annoying friend bug at all?

According to their Facebook page they are working on a patch to fix some issues with the game including the friend issues. They didn't mention what exactly would be in the patch beyond that. And they have not given a timeframe as to when it would be available.

Aaryana

« Reply #532 on: November 26, 2012, 01:42:44 PM »
I don't get the daily bonuses at all. I only got them for day 1-3. Is there a way to fix this? I've never used a cheat. If I use a cheat, will I get the daily bonuses? I need Rarity and have no where near 90 gems. Thanks!

Offline PhyllieBean

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • an apparent glutton for dramaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: November 26, 2012, 02:44:32 PM »
Yeah, if someone could figure out how to get the daily bonus back I might start having fun with this game again. As it is, if there's no way for me to earn gems then I'm just kind of ....blah with it right now. I'm still sending everyone gifts and racking up coins but that's about all I can do right now. Boooo.

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

Offline SweetTune

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Fair
« Reply #534 on: November 26, 2012, 04:21:53 PM »
I played the game for 5 days and was up to the 3 treasure chest quest but I was having issues with the whole friend importing issue and never received any chests. I was still having fun gathering coins and building shops but then on the sixth day the game stopped loading on my iPad. MY husband says that I'll probably have to delete the file and then download the game again and start over.

I'm frustrated at the moment because I really like the game but I've already invested a big chunk of time on it and hate to have to start all over again. if there are still bugs in version 1.0, I'm worried I'll have the same problem again. I think I'm going to take a break until the issues get fixed.

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #535 on: November 26, 2012, 08:01:35 PM »
Yeah, if someone could figure out how to get the daily bonus back I might start having fun with this game again. As it is, if there's no way for me to earn gems then I'm just kind of ....blah with it right now. I'm still sending everyone gifts and racking up coins but that's about all I can do right now. Boooo.
Seems to be pretty random. I'm earning gems on both my iPads now, but oddly enough I don't seem to be earning them last week. Maybe they quietly fixed it?

Post Merge: November 26, 2012, 08:04:30 PM

I'm frustrated at the moment because I really like the game but I've already invested a big chunk of time on it and hate to have to start all over again. if there are still bugs in version 1.0, I'm worried I'll have the same problem again. I think I'm going to take a break until the issues get fixed.
Well, what was the last thing you did before the game permanently crashed? I restarted, and things have been fine since, especially since I adopted a completely different play style since restart, this time taking into accounts what I've seen of the quest tree and avoiding the mistakes I've made before.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 08:04:30 PM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline nmmoon

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: November 26, 2012, 09:20:15 PM »
My gameloft id is nmmoon. More friends the merrier :)

Bread

« Reply #537 on: November 26, 2012, 10:12:36 PM »
It looks like the "get gems free" button has finally appeared on my iPod (pretty sure it wasn't there before).

Which of the offers are worth doing though?

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: November 27, 2012, 03:37:58 AM »
Thanks DirePony, I'll keep an eye on their FB page :) x

Offline Eily311

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: November 27, 2012, 03:51:58 AM »
My I'd is Derpy311

Instagram: Eily311MLP
Eily311 (personal page)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal