collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 189709 times)

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic game for IOS!
« Reply #210 on: November 13, 2012, 09:01:43 AM »
I'm Mysticfyre on Gameloft if anyone would like to add me and send me treasure chests! I need 4 more for quests I'm doing right now. :)
adding you :)

Post Merge: November 13, 2012, 09:08:21 AM

I'm sherbertlegs if anyone wants to add me. X
adding you
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 09:08:21 AM by Houstonbrony72 »
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 13, 2012, 10:00:55 AM »
I try to send chests to all of my friends after gifting- but have lately been having problems as my game freezes and crashes when I access a friend's site...

But at least a few more friends have trickled in.  I have more than 90 Gameloft friends now- and less than 20 in-game friends.

As for the "airplane mode" thing-  that worked for me yesterday- and today it wasn't working!  I wonder if they changed something...  (there was also oddly enough, a 3 hour "sale" starting at 11:30 p.m. last night!  So odd...

« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 10:02:28 AM by Galactica »

Offline PhyllieBean

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • an apparent glutton for dramaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 13, 2012, 10:21:35 AM »
Yeah, I couldn't get Snails either, for whatever reason. The only ponies I need now are the gem ponies. But I have a feeling I'm never going to get them without spending real money, since time-cheating broke my daily bonus feature.  >_<

I thought this too, and last night I was working in increments of days instead of hours (I was doing 4 hours blocks before).  When I got to December 3rd the daily bonus showed back up.  I'm hoping next time I try it will still work, but in about an hour I managed to wrack up 23 gems.  Which was awesome, since I thought using them on the Scootaloo quest would actually, ya know...let me skip it.  Instead it gave me 3 stars for Scootaloo and I still don't have the pony!  I then thought "hey, it's cheaper if I use the gems for Sweetie Belle on the skip instead of buying her"  not thinking that the chances of me not getting her would probably be better than none...so yeah...i skipped my Sweetie Belle quest and didn't get the pony!  Then I ALSO accidentally hit the button to use them on something else!  Needless to say it was a bad night for me and gems....Ugh.

I have about 70 or 80 gameloft friends now and still only 6 on my friends list in game.  I really hope they get that sorted out soon!  I've been leaving chests and gifts for everyone I can access though! 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 13, 2012, 10:24:30 AM »
I know! My only quest now is to get treasure chests, which doesn't work without friends!

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 13, 2012, 10:25:59 AM »
Okay- so last night I used the time cheat-

Some POTENTIAL differences (may be my imagination or maybe the game punishment)

When I play the balloon pop game- I only get coins and a few laughter shards- I think I was getting gems before...

:muffin: Pony never gives me anything other than coins now

Just speculation of course...

Offline PhyllieBean

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 13, 2012, 10:35:48 AM »
I've gotten a variety of shards from balloon pop both on and offline.  So I don't think the time cheat has any effect on that.  The free balloon pop game doesn't give gems anyway.  I WISH!!! 

I've never gotten gems from :muffin: Pony, both online and off, so I can't really compare there.  As far as I can tell there isn't really an actual consequence for using a time cheat, except for maybe getting overrun with parasprites.  I've given up on trying to clear them out until I have all my sections open and can dedicate some time to laying out my town.  I learned my lesson about clearing all the parasprites and rocks!  Suckers just keep showing up over and over again until you put something in their place, so I'm not bothering right now.   

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

Jypsy

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #216 on: November 13, 2012, 11:12:47 AM »
How can you add people to your gameloft friends list? I can't seem to find an option under social for that.
If anyone wants to add me I am Jypsy27 there.

Offline PhyllieBean

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 13, 2012, 11:28:56 AM »
How can you add people to your gameloft friends list? I can't seem to find an option under social for that.
If anyone wants to add me I am Jypsy27 there.
I find the easiest way to do it is to download the gameloft live app and do your friend requesting through there. 

thekozmicpig

« Reply #218 on: November 13, 2012, 02:33:19 PM »
Also anybody know how to quickly get Element of Magic shards? I am swamped with Element of Magic Parasprites thanks to the time cheat and the lack of Magic Shards plus I need 150 of them for the EoM stoneT-T

I haven't gotten this far yet myself, but I've heard that the hospital is better than most buildings at giving out Elements of Magic, though it's still quite rare.

As for the "airplane mode" thing-  that worked for me yesterday- and today it wasn't working!

It just checked and it still works for me. To you, BluePhoenix and anyone else who can't get it working:

Are you closing the app before going back in on airplane mode? (To close the iPad app, you must get to your task bar. Do this by pressing down the home button at the bottom of your iPad twice in a row.) That MIGHT be a key in getting it working.

If you are doing this and it's still not working, I have no idea why I still get it and you can't, because I don't think there's been any updates on the app store for it. I'll just say Starswirl the Bearded did it.

Offline BlueyBirdy

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Bird horse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 13, 2012, 03:01:12 PM »
I got the "Airplane mode"-thing to work! :frolic: I had to restart my phone twice. But then all of a sudden a bunch of junk popped up in my Ponyville and I have to spend a ton of bits clearing it all before I can put new buildings down. Grr.
Formerly known as BluePhoenix

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #220 on: November 13, 2012, 03:23:02 PM »
Balto72  is my id , add me everyone, I have added a lot of names from this thread but is having problem finding them for the game I guess, sometimes i see them sometimes they do not appear at all and the searching just times out :(
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 13, 2012, 03:39:24 PM »
I've been stuck on the treasure chest quest for a while now. There aren't many people that show up on my friends list, and when they do, it's a struggle to drop off a chest to them. I'm hoping they release an update to fix at least a couple of the bugs soon!

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline ranchlamb

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/iluvsassybunny/index.html
« Reply #222 on: November 13, 2012, 03:43:34 PM »
Okay- so last night I used the time cheat-

Some POTENTIAL differences (may be my imagination or maybe the game punishment)

:muffin: Pony never gives me anything other than coins now

Just speculation of course...
I have never used said time cheat and :muffin: Pony has only given me coins since day two.

Slynx

« Reply #223 on: November 13, 2012, 03:57:35 PM »
I'm playing this one, too! My Gameloft ID is "Perdikitti" (apparently there are two of me? Mine is capitalized)

Bread

« Reply #224 on: November 13, 2012, 04:18:05 PM »
I was thinking of waiting for a sale to buy some heart ponies, but considering how random and brief the sales appear to be, should I just buy the ponies now?
I have enough to buy zecora or scootaloo now, and I'll probably get a lot more hearts in a few hours.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal