collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sticker Swap Brag  (Read 5184 times)

Offline sparkleset80

• Trade Count: (+178)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Sticker Swap Brag
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2014, 06:43:00 PM »
I got my package today! My partner was Sumire! My battery was dying on my camera so I was in a rush and didn't take a picture of the packaging and my photos aren't the best so I apologize for that. I wish I could of taken a pic of each sticker... there were so many! Here are the pics!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My daughter got these stickers and she is thrilled!

Then I opened these... such a variety!

All of these brought back memories of my childhood stickers that I lost when my basement flooded!

I got these awesome extras! A Lisa Frank notebook and Beauty and the Beast DVD!

And then I read your card, Sumire. I actually cried. It was such a sweet note and I have had a horrible week as my boyfriend of 8 years and I separated this past weekend. It made me realize that there are good people out there who really care and are nice. I have been living with such a negative person for years.
Everything you gave, including stickers from your own collection was just over the top for me.  :tackleglomp: This has been such a great swap and I wish I could of been online more but this working overtime lately is taking up so much of my time! Thank you thank you thank you, Sumire and thank you True for hosting!

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2014, 07:07:28 PM »
Due to a very very busy week at work with new hours, I'm a little behind with my brag, so I apologize!
Without further delay...... I received my box from Christahope and eeeeee! I absolutely LOVE it!

Here is my kitty Stella trying to help me open the box lol. She likes when I get things that come in boxes because I get the stuff inside, and she gets a box to play with/sit in lol. (also, the outside of the box is COVERED in stickers :D  )

Everything all wrapped up and looking pretty :D The tissue paper has glitter on it, which my cat had a grand time attacking after I had opened things lol.

Frogs! I had no idea that there were so many frog sticker options. I love them, and the two there in the middle are COLOR CHANGING STICKERS!!!! I never even knew such a thing existed and I can't tell you how long I spent playing with them to see all the color combinations I could get XD

Most of the stickers together. They are all awesome, but the two little dragon stickers are the cutest things ever, and I absolutely love the large Chinese dragon and the maple leaf sheet.

The extras. The Lion King keychain already has a home as a zipper-pull on my purse and the Disney magnet is living on my fridge already along with the (very much needed!) magnetic pad of paper (I can make grocery lists with ease again!). The owl pad of paper with the pen is adorable! On one hand I want to use it and on the other I don't want to mess it up lol. The cards didn't last five minutes before I opened them up (I love trading card things) Also.... gel pens O_O It has been AGES since I have had a selection of gel pens and I LOVE them.

And the last of it. I opened these guys up last and squealed before being speechless and trying to convey my excitement to my fiancé with wild arm motions and frantic pointing. I'm not sure he understood me but he smiled and nodded anyway lol. I'm a huge fan of the 'Big Four', so imagine my shock when I opened them plus beautiful stickers for Lion King AND Frozen, two of my other all time favorite movies. And they are 'booklets' so there are a ton of each  :drunk:

Christahope, thank you so so SO much for everything, it was all perfect  :frolic: I seriously can not thank you enough. *lots of hugs*  :tackleglomp:

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • Trade Count: (+325)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2014, 09:13:08 PM »
Love them all! So cheery an bright! great lots everyone!
Wish list : http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,318839.0.html
See my work on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/saja.navajo Also rehairs and customs for sale in sales album on FB and also and Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/SajasCreations

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2014, 09:34:42 PM »
Very cool :) I got those betta stickers from my partner last year!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 02:34:56 PM by tikibirds »

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Christahope

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • Depends Pony
  • Moondancer is best pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2014, 11:13:51 PM »
Hi Kitkumi! :) I'm so happy you like everything. I had so much fun shopping for you! Sticker Hugs!! :hug:

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2014, 03:48:19 PM »

All of these brought back memories of my childhood stickers that I lost when my basement flooded!

OMG I remember those kitty stickers when I was little! Congrats on some amazing stickers Sparkles

Aww Kit so many cute frogs :) And I spy an awesome Gusty sicker :)

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline Daring Symphony

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2014, 07:42:34 PM »
Using my detective skills I was able to determine my partner is the amazing Unicorn_pops.

Here is everything still wrapped.

For extras I received an adorable Lisa Frank notebook, super cute Dr. Seuss erasers, Hello Kitty pen, and a rainbow rocks back stage pass.

Here are the single stickers. My favorites being the Mario, Marvin, Porky and Polar Bear ones.

Sticker Sheets. My favorites are the Smurf ones. The animals are so adorable and the Halloween ones are scary cool.

Sticker book stickers. I never had any of these when I was a kid I think I was still to young when they were popular, but my sister has some and I always wanted to start collecting them. These are perfect for me Aladdin is one of my favorite Disney movies and as a kid I had this stuffed Pooh bear that I carried around all the time.

More stickers. Lots of puffy stickers of my favorite animals, glittery sea creatures, Hello Kitty and Disney princesses. The Monster High stickers have liquid inside, its so cool.

Pony stickers. G4 stickers and tattoos very cool. G1 sticker set that I didn't even know existed great surprise.

Last but definitely not least custom stickers of my favorite adoptable and current sig.

Thank you so so much Unicorn_pop. This was the best first ever swap box I could have imagined.

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2014, 07:08:04 AM »
 :argh: Did I really forget the note? I'm so horrible with those notes  :blush:  But I really thought I included it! So sorry, I'll have to look around for it and see where it ended up.

I'm so glad you liked everything! We shared so many likes it was really easy shopping for you :) I'm not a big fan of Monster High but I Loved those water stickers! I hope who made your adoptable won't get made at me for turning it into a sticker.

Offline Ice Crystal

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2014, 08:55:09 AM »
Iiiiiii got my box! :frolic: It actually arrived a few days ago but I wasn't here when it was delivered. They redelivered it this morning!

Very pretty paper. Here are my spoils!

Lots of fun stickers here!! Cats and dogs and sheep! :heart: I'm particularly excited about the glittery stickers in the middle -- monsters, birds, and misc. animals. Also Marie! That is some of the cutest Marie art I have ever seen.

Lots of square vending machine-esque stickers which I have always been fond of for some reason. I'm very excited about the Frozen stickers!

I was so happy to see these! A ton of vintage Sandylion fuzzy and pearly stickers. I kept coming across these when hunting for stickers for my swap partner and they brought back all sorts of nostalgia. It was a struggle not to buy some for myself as well. :P Lo and behold I got some of my own, and a whole bunch, too!

Pony extras! Rarity will fit perfectly in my army. :heart: Fluttershy is for my bf I believe! He will be happy to have her!!

The bottom of the box was lined with incredible sweets. :joy: They didn't last long after this photo was taken before I dug in.

And my partner was... Naraya! Thank you so, so much! I feel positively spoiled.

SalesWants
LOOKING FOR: "Quick" Rarity, Salty's accesories & Wavedancer's shell.
Please PM me if you have any of these for sale!

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2014, 03:21:16 PM »
I got part of mine...STICKER FLAKES.. :biggrin: :biggrin
Pic coming soon

Offline Rosencrantz

• Shakespearian Tragedy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2014, 03:57:30 PM »
I got part of mine...STICKER FLAKES.. :biggrin: :biggrin
Pic coming soon

\o/! Straight from Japan, too!
 (backcard by Ivy!)

Offline Sumire

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2014, 05:46:05 PM »
Jennifer2004, I am so very sorry for my shamefully late brag.  I was so excited when I opened my packages that I read my poor husband every answer I wrote to every question so that he could see that each and every thing in the box matched a like (or two or three of mine).  Then I begged my mom and sister to get on Skype with me so that I could show them every thing I received.  My mom thoroughly supported my sister and me in our sticker collecting so I knew they both would understand how amazing the stickers you found for me were and what pristine condition they were in.

I took a lot of pictures but they still didn't end up looking so well...  I wanted to crop and reorient them but at this point I just need to get them up!

All my packages!

I like ballerinas, crowns, snow globes, princesses and bunnies.

I like sweets, mermaids, seashells and hearts.

I like butterflies, France and roses.

I like autumn leaves, snowflakes and ladybugs.

I like music notes and my favorite animals are cats.

Pretty amazing so far, huh? :)  Now let's see some extras!

I like stationery goods and My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.  (I was so longing for this sticker book when I saw it in other people's brags and I got one too! :D)

I like Jewelpet, Little Twin Stars, My Melody, Bonbon Ribbon and cute Japanese stationery.

I like Japan, Beatrix Potter, Disney's Robin Hood and Ruby Gloom.

Those are some amazingly spot on and difficult to find extras and stickers, right?  Was Jennifer spending every waking moment searching for something to represent not only every theme I liked but the varied styles of stickers and extras I liked as well?  It seems plausible... and yet there was even more to come and they blew me away

I like vintage Wizard of Oz and Tiny Toons, especially Babs and Fifi.

I like eighties vintage Rainbow Brite, Miss Piggy, Rose Petal Place and Kitty Cucumber.

These vintage early eighties stickers look like they were stored in a climate controlled vault!  I am so very grateful Jennifer.  This was a simply unbelievable box and showed such time and effort in searching out each item.  It made me feel like a princess myself and I thank you!

Post Merge: April 05, 2014, 05:51:14 PM

And then I read your card, Sumire. I actually cried. It was such a sweet note and I have had a horrible week as my boyfriend of 8 years and I separated this past weekend. It made me realize that there are good people out there who really care and are nice. I have been living with such a negative person for years.

I am so sorry to hear about your breakup sparkleset80 but I am happy that I was able to send some sunshine your way.  You are so strong and amazing being so positive when life has definitely been handing you some lemons.  I bet you and your daughter are enjoying lemonade with your hopeful outlook!  I am glad your daughter liked her stickers too.  This swap has been amazing and has really made the whole world seem full of such nice people, thank you everyone!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 05:51:14 PM by Sumire »
If wishes were horses, they'd be My Little Ponies.
Thanks to moonflower for my adorable adoptable!

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2014, 06:40:39 PM »
This is what arrived on my doorstep.  >_<

Anyways the contents arrived safe and sound though  :yippee:
First up, I found this note

And all the goodies. That maple marshmello egg didnt last two minutes  :P I love marshmellow eggs but I have never seen a maple one before. It was good.

And the sticker flakes

« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 07:03:00 PM by tikibirds »

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2014, 08:53:31 PM »
Oh Sumire that's where Rainbow Bright and Rose Petal Stickers went too...you can just mail them back to me  :P

Offline Naraya

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • You can never have too many Sundae Best ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2014, 03:31:12 AM »
Ice Crystal, I'm so happy that you liked your box! :) And yes, Fluttershy is for your bf, hope he'll like her!
My wishlist

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal