collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Does anyone still do trades?  (Read 1158 times)

Offline SweetNightmare

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙*uᴥu *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙*
    • View Profile
    • My Carrd.co
Re: Does anyone still do trades?
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2022, 11:55:06 AM »
Would love to trade, but I just never tried to look into people that would like to trade and live in Poland, and I agree it's usually faster and easier to just sell what you don't need and buy what you want.
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚visitors can't see pics , please register or login
˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

My Checklist || My Wishlist || My Carrd.co
Signature by  starscout

Offline Purpleglasses

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2022, 11:42:50 PM »
I'm still happy to trade. Just that a lot of what I have duplicates of are common G1's that nobody needs...

I hear this but... I'm still missing some pretty common ponies like Gusty, Bubbles, Seashell, Flutterbye, Tickle, Starflower or Pinwheel and I'll gladly trade you a Bowtie, Windy or spare purple flutter for any of those! Heck, I've somehow even managed to avoid getting a Sundance in all my years of collecting. And I've even got a few spare Sweet Pops? TE for TE anyone? And as for common G3s...I have hardly any g3s, and you know. I can always find a home for such a cute fridge magnet. I guess my point is - trading for things I have taking up room (doubles) seems prefferable to me than shelling out cash. Ponies are getting pricey these days!

Maybe it would be fun if the Arena holds a large trade-only event and everyone posts what they have for trade on one thread.
I LOVE the idea of one giant for trade post, folks listing what they're hoping to move or find, like a big pony garage sale. It might just reinvigorate things! As to shipping costs, most ponies fit in flat rate mailers, don't they?

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2022, 01:04:03 AM »
Same here...anything I'm willing to part with is the stuff that everyone already has.

Haha, this is basically why I haven't traded much either, in a nutshell! Most of what I had for sale (most of it's gone now!) is common, or not-mint; and as my wantlist shrinks, I can find fewer and fewer sellers who are willing to trade 20 not-mint Parasols for a Mountain Boy, you know? :lmao: And don't even mention the G3s that everyone has piles of!

I feel like this Simpsons joke - "Aw, darn! I wanted peanuts, but all I have is this $20!"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Selling my ponies on eBay gave me a lot of extra pony cash, which I used for the ponies I needed! I like to hope I helped out some beginner collectors with their first ponies! :) But I'd love to do more trading in the future, I love the whole process of finding little extra goodies and candies for my partner! I've had a lot of fun doing swaps for that reason!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2022, 10:07:17 AM »
You guys make me want to go through my boxes and organize a trade list. :P I don't need common ponies right now really, but I figure I could always trade for baits...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2022, 11:11:28 AM »
I do think an actively trading trader list/post would be helpful.

How about those that have common pony armies make requests too if they're looking?

I'll restore or customize duplicates that I have for trading or sales. Don't mind changing symbols if someone wants a common pony schnazzed up for their army...

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Purpleglasses

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2022, 11:15:47 AM »
I do think an actively trading trader list/post would be helpful.

How about those that have common pony armies make requests too if they're looking?

I'll restore or customize duplicates that I have for trading or sales. Don't mind changing symbols if someone wants a common pony schnazzed up for their army...

Yes please! Should we do that on this post or start another, and if so, should the other post be here in the corral section so more people see it?

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2022, 10:22:19 AM »
I would love to do some US trades, when I go through my heard and find all the duplicates, that will take some time though.  :work: :drunk: :faint:

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2022, 08:17:02 AM »
I often send off the common ponies in RAOPK groups. I also have common ponies on my wishlist for that reason
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2022, 05:58:30 AM »
Maybe it would be fun if the Arena holds a large trade-only event and everyone posts what they have for trade on one thread.

That would be really cute, actually! MLP Arena Yard Sale! :D Or Swap Meet.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal