collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Let's help motivate each other to reach our goals  (Read 25788 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: Let's help motivate each other to reach our goals
« Reply #135 on: April 04, 2022, 02:39:59 PM »
How is the Slim fast going? I hope its going well!

It's going good! I think I've lost more weight.

My third Goal (I'm doing this in-between the 2nd goal) I'm working on Restoring my 4Speed I have him apart and the hair out now I just have to get brave and work with that apoxie Sculpt I MUST BE BRAVE or HE WILL HAVE NO EAR TIP!!! Maybe that will Work mentally.. I'll just have to pop that stuff open and dig in!

You can do it :cheer: Remember you can chip it off and start again if you don't like it.

--

I think I worte about this already but can't remember what thread :what:

I'm drinking smoothies again, anti-inflammatory ones. This is the fourth day and I feel a lot better and have more energy. I usually do a banana, an avocado, frozen mixed berries, kale, almond butter, ground flax and turmeric powder, blended with oak milk. It sounds a little weird, but it tastes good.

I'm also getting the itch to start again on my customs. I really want to finish these two.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Starflashbaby

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • When life throws you bricks, build a Castle!
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #136 on: April 04, 2022, 08:30:48 PM »
I did it I did it!!! The eare looks pretty good too! Thanks for the support BlackCurtains!!! I'll Show pics in the other fourm about "Restoration asking questions" I now have a question about Brazilian Shady in that forum.

Oohhhh fruit Smoothies are always tasty and healthy!! That sounds really good too!

Sales, WTB, Commissions Open

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #137 on: April 05, 2022, 03:59:00 PM »
I've decided to try intermittent fasting. Yesterday, I had coffee, a smoothie and for dinner I had a tilapia filet and some green beans. So today I haven't eaten anything. I'm going to try to get through the night. My blood sugar must be good because I don't feel lightheaded and don't have hunger pangs. I'll definitely eat tomorrow, a smoothie for breakfast.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 05, 2022, 05:22:06 PM »
I've decided to try intermittent fasting. Yesterday, I had coffee, a smoothie and for dinner I had a tilapia filet and some green beans. So today I haven't eaten anything. I'm going to try to get through the night. My blood sugar must be good because I don't feel lightheaded and don't have hunger pangs. I'll definitely eat tomorrow, a smoothie for breakfast.

My dad is a huge believer in intermittent fasting, and I do think it works for him. He is by far the slimmest person in our family! :P I did it for a while when I was on the overnight shift and I also lost some weight then. If you can find a fasting schedule that works for you it’s a pretty good weight loss tool!

I’ve been doing an okay job of maintaining my weight. I weight in consistently at 170.something every day, but I was hoping to stay just a little under that. I guess I could put myself back on weight loss mode again in LoseIt so that can lose another 5 pounds or so? That way if I do gain a couple pounds from overeating I don’t feel as bad lol!

As far as my goal of walking 100 miles a month for the MLP virtual race I’ve stayed on track or that! I just got my first 3 pins in the mail today, and I’m set to hit the 400 mile mark this week, so I’m actually somewhat ahead of schedule. I’m glad though because is going to be harder to get out and walk now that it will be 90 - 100 degrees everyday….

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

Offline Starflashbaby

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #139 on: April 08, 2022, 01:52:00 PM »

My dad is a huge believer in intermittent fasting, and I do think it works for him. He is by far the slimmest person in our family! :P I did it for a while when I was on the overnight shift and I also lost some weight then. If you can find a fasting schedule that works for you it’s a pretty good weight loss tool!

I’ve been doing an okay job of maintaining my weight. I weight in consistently at 170.something every day, but I was hoping to stay just a little under that. I guess I could put myself back on weight loss mode again in LoseIt so that can lose another 5 pounds or so? That way if I do gain a couple pounds from overeating I don’t feel as bad lol!

As far as my goal of walking 100 miles a month for the MLP virtual race I’ve stayed on track or that! I just got my first 3 pins in the mail today, and I’m set to hit the 400 mile mark this week, so I’m actually somewhat ahead of schedule. I’m glad though because is going to be harder to get out and walk now that it will be 90 - 100 degrees everyday….

I wish I knew about that virtual race a little sooner, like last year... I would have done it but you know, me and my mom were talking and I think I'll start my own walking goals and when I reach 50 miles I'll give myself $10 and every 10ibs lost I'll give myself $10 too. I'm actually excited to start doing this. I have a jar that can hold my money I wonder what I'll save up for??? I don't have a vehicle but I don't drive I need to learn how to drive better so let's think about vacation trips instead. I would say Alaska where my cousin is at. So I guess I have to start walking aye!!

Edit: I was rushing earlier so I couldn't say everything I wanted to say so here is the rest:

Minty_Magic
Great job on staying on track with your walking goals!

BlackCurtains
I hope it works for you!

« Last Edit: April 08, 2022, 07:35:15 PM by Starflashbaby »

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #140 on: April 10, 2022, 05:50:42 AM »
It's been a little over a week since I started eating this way and I feel great :biggrin: I can tell I've lost more weight. I have more energy and my stomach doesn't hurt :cheer:

Plus I finished my sister's pony and have an idea for a new one that's going to be really neat.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Starflashbaby

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #141 on: April 12, 2022, 01:39:42 PM »
It's been a little over a week since I started eating this way and I feel great :biggrin: I can tell I've lost more weight. I have more energy and my stomach doesn't hurt :cheer:

Plus I finished my sister's pony and have an idea for a new one that's going to be really neat.

That's Great to hear I'm so happy for you keep up the Great work :cheer:

I seen your sister's pony It's really breath Taking such a beautiful memorial!

I can't wait to see your next custom!

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #142 on: April 15, 2022, 03:51:54 PM »
Thank you so much :lovey:

I've lost 11 pounds this month so far! :cheer: I'm feeling much better since eating this way. I have less headaches, less problems with my stomach and I'm sleeping better too.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Starflashbaby

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #143 on: April 20, 2022, 03:53:52 PM »
11 pounds in 1 month!  :shocked:
That's soooo Awesome of you!!  :cheer:

I'm shifting weight between 294.6 & 297.6 I have to be more mindful of what I eat - like less candy since it was just Easter. I eat once a day I have to get back to not eating snacks at night. Soda is a major one too. I drink 1 can a day and I drink water for the rest of the day. Sometimes it's diet soda sometimes its regular.

As for my pony projects I haven't got around to paint another coat on 4Speed but the hair is in the mailbox. Mom will bring it in when she comes home.

I still have to finish finding values for some sports cards for my sister in law.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: Let\'s help motivate each other to reach our goals
« Reply #144 on: April 20, 2022, 09:17:35 PM »
Ugh. Between Easter and today, I know I've gained back several pounds. Stupid holidays. Stupid delicious rib dinner.

Post Merge: April 20, 2022, 09:17:50 PM

Thank you so much :lovey:

I've lost 11 pounds this month so far! :cheer: I'm feeling much better since eating this way. I have less headaches, less problems with my stomach and I'm sleeping better too.

Way to go!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 21, 2022, 06:03:53 AM »
Congrats to everyone that is making progress on their goals. :cheer:

Real life has been hitting hard lately so I haven't been keeping up with this thread  like I should have.  I've lost 17 pounds since I started taking Slim Shots.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 21, 2022, 08:28:24 AM »
Congrats to everyone that is making progress on their goals. :cheer:

Real life has been hitting hard lately so I haven't been keeping up with this thread  like I should have.  I've lost 17 pounds since I started taking Slim Shots.

Ponyfan

That's great
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #147 on: April 22, 2022, 04:21:40 PM »
That's awesome, Ponyfan! :cheer:

Tonight I actually ate solid food, the first time since Easter. I've been drinking smoothies, slim fast, orange juice, V8 and water. I was doing a lot around the house today so maybe it made me hungrier. I had crispy battered fish (Gorton's) and steamed green beans. It was weird to have to chew something :lol: It was good though, just what I needed.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Starflashbaby

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #148 on: April 24, 2022, 02:33:39 PM »
 :cheer: Great Job Ponyfan  :cheer:

My update is still the same as my last update.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 28, 2022, 08:31:19 AM »
I'm frustrated with trying to lose weight.  It was going good for a bit but it's gotten weird.  Does anyone else gain a pound while they sleep?  I weigh myself before I go to bed (hours after eating anything) and when I weigh myself in the morning, I have GAINED a pound.  What the heck?  It's also slightly frustrating that my doctor is going to comment on the gains (if I can't get it off before my physical in September) even though I am still in a smaller size.  I hate that he's only judging my health on my weight, not on the fact that I'm still down 4 pants sizes.  I know that muscle is more condensed than fat, which is why I can be smaller and still weigh the same (or more) but it's all just very annoying.  :pullhair:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal