collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Are G1 ponies safe?  (Read 5254 times)

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
Re: Are G1 ponies safe?
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2017, 11:03:30 AM »
What is the quote from Fantastic Beasts? "Worrying means you suffer twice."

That might be one of the best quotes I have ever heard. :thumb:

But yeah, I'm not gonna change my lifestyle based on an independent study from the internet (which is, of course, such a reliable source to begin with...). When the evening news starts reporting mass incidents of lead poisoning in MLP fans, I'll take notice.

Frankly, I might still even let my maybe-someday-kids play with G1s, provided that said children aren't the"chewy" type. Seriously, what is it with kids shoving everything in their mouths? o_0; I never had that compulsion, even as a toddler. My parents actually taught me about the dangers of chewing and/or swallowing foreign objects--and I listened (plus, I didn't want to ruin my toys with bite marks...)! Maybe these parents should spend some valuable time teaching THEIR children not to put dolls in their mouths, instead of obsessing about potential "choking hazards" on their mommy blogs. :P
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 11:26:28 AM by Nemesis »
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://karentheunicorn.tripod/legosnape.html
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2017, 12:26:10 PM »
As long as you don't eat the ponies...you'll all be fine.

You...you mean MLPs aren't for eating? Why does no one tell me these things?

:silly:

Nothin' like a little plastic for breakfast! ;)
Probably doesn't own a stolen piece of the Taj Mahal.

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2017, 12:40:47 PM »
Are G1 ponies safe?

No.

I have evidence that they cause a very serious illness. It's horrible in fact. I'm a survivor of this horrible illness.

See, this one day when I was around 11 I went to the store with my mother and she allowed me to buy 2 my little pony.

Little did I know what a mistake that was. 34 years later I am still dealing with this terrible affliction.

See, these little monsters multiply and take over your bedroom and next think you know you've got a full blown pony infection...

There is no cure.

I love you XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2017, 12:56:30 PM »
Are G1 ponies safe?

No.

I have evidence that they cause a very serious illness. It's horrible in fact. I'm a survivor of this horrible illness.

See, this one day when I was around 11 I went to the store with my mother and she allowed me to buy 2 my little pony.

Little did I know what a mistake that was. 34 years later I am still dealing with this terrible affliction.

See, these little monsters multiply and take over your bedroom and next think you know you've got a full blown pony infection...

There is no cure.

Oh noes! I'm infected​ too! :shocked:

They'll just hafta ship us all off on to an island where we can indulge our pony affliction FOREVER! :newpony:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2017, 04:37:46 PM »
Are G1 ponies safe?

No.

There is no cure.

They'll just hafta ship us all off on to an island where we can indulge our pony affliction FOREVER! :newpony:

I see a problem with this. Will the island have a reliable postal service via which we can receive pony refugees?
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2017, 05:51:56 PM »
Are G1 ponies safe?

No.

There is no cure.

I see a problem with this. Will the island have a reliable postal service via which we can receive pony refugees?

Lets make a republic, with our own flag, history and the whole nine yards.   

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2017, 08:01:22 PM »
Are G1 ponies safe?

No.

There is no cure.

Yes. Definitely. Or at least if not an island, our own little colony somewhere. Preferably very close to stores that carry hasbro stuff.

Offline Sea_Breeze

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2017, 01:53:28 AM »
I know of a young boy (2) who recently swallowed lead pellets from an aquarium thermometer. Thankfully they were not mercury. His lead levels never imcreased enought for the doctors to worry after numerous bloods... so based on that I would think lead poisoning from G1s would be relatively low to barely anything.
Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears - anonymous

Online Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2017, 03:06:38 AM »
Oh the things I put in my mouth when I was young... ponies are NOTHING to worry about.

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2017, 12:44:26 PM »
I just want to say I found a spider crawling on Peachy this morning, so G1s are definitely not safe unless you lock 'em up properly :nope:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2017, 01:41:02 PM »
I just want to say I found a spider crawling on Peachy this morning, so G1s are definitely not safe unless you lock 'em up properly :nope:

Yes. We must keep all the pretty ponies safe from creepy-crawlies.

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2017, 10:44:53 PM »

Well I had a very big spider in one box that had My Little Pony annuals along with other annuals.

My mum had to squash it.

It ruined one of my annuals  :cry: :cry: :cry:

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline Cswift

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • }(|°v°|){
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2017, 09:41:42 AM »
Well I had a very big spider in one box that had My Little Pony annuals along with other annuals.

My mum had to squash it.

Ruined it? Forever? Do you mean with staining? Oh man...8(
"I want to live forever, with no pain whatsoever, owning vast personal property plus a company of nubiles." - Captain Fwiffo, Star Control 2

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2017, 09:42:15 AM »

My mum had to squash it.

Eww.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal