collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC on 80s MIB SSC?  (Read 319 times)

Offline Aerora

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
PC on 80s MIB SSC?
« on: April 13, 2013, 06:08:46 PM »
I was at the antiques auction today and what did I see but an entire box of 80s Strawberry Shortcake dolls! I don't know what ones were there (there were a bunch, in various states of being dressed) but two were MIB!

Strawberry Shortcake (box was taped up) and Raspberry Tart (there was a little tape, but it looked original?). I'd like to know if picking them up would be worth it  :blush: They're very cute, but if they're worth a bunch I think I'd resell at least most of them.

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
Re: PC on 80s MIB SSC?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 07:16:11 PM »
MIB SSCs don't go for too high of prices in my experience, but it would depend on the condition of the boxes. if they're selling them for like 10 or 15$ each, it may be worth picking them up, but otehrwise I don't think it'd be worth it.

As for the loose SSC's, it'd depend on how complete they were, most of the first waves aren't worth much, but if you see any party pleasers or a plum pudding in there(she has glasses molded on her face) then they are worth a lot...otherwise they're pretty common. definetly check out:
http://www.strawberry-shortcake.net/collectorsguide.htm
there's lots of useful info there to help you identify whats tehre if you decide to go back

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal