collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Canadian MH Sightings Thread!  (Read 3688 times)

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Canadian MH Sightings Thread!
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2013, 05:02:38 PM »
I'm out west, but hi Chaosette ^.^ (You should totally come to the dark side and start collecting MH! :devious:)

I checked my TRU Express today, no Scaris at all let alone the 2-pack (wasn't expecting anything... they always have a pretty sorry selection)!

But I have heard on tumblr that the Swim dolls may have been spotted at some Winnerses (... lol) so I'm going to check mine out tomorrow. We'll see...
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2013, 06:29:36 PM »
I'm out west, but hi Chaosette ^.^ (You should totally come to the dark side and start collecting MH! :devious:)

I checked my TRU Express today, no Scaris at all let alone the 2-pack (wasn't expecting anything... they always have a pretty sorry selection)!

But I have heard on tumblr that the Swim dolls may have been spotted at some Winnerses (... lol) so I'm going to check mine out tomorrow. We'll see...

The Swim dolls showed up at my Winners! American packaging, $19.99 :) I left them behind because I'm trying to cut back, but it was hard!

Post Merge: April 02, 2013, 06:30:07 PM

I don't collect MH but I'm Ottawa area so just popping in to say hi!

I'm an Ottawaian too :D

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2013, 08:10:28 PM »
The Swim dolls showed up at my Winners! American packaging, $19.99 :) I left them behind because I'm trying to cut back, but it was hard!

Woooot :D That's awesome that you saw them! I'm not sure yet if I want them or not either (ditto on the trying to cut back!) But I want to see them in person... to see if any of them beg me to take them home...  :lol:

Post Merge: April 03, 2013, 04:33:04 PM

Took my mom shopping this afternoon, stopped at Winners, and there was Swim Lala on the shelf! LOVED her in person :heart: All that neon pink, and the cute hair! But I was going to make myself leave her... until my mom looked at her and loved her as well (she's a doll collector too, I got it from her)--and she bought her for me! What an enabler! :lol:

Now I want Swim Goona and Venus too :doh: I kinda had a feeling all along that the Swim line was going to be the beach line that did me in. If they're half as cute as Lala, I'm doomed. I'm going to look at the other Winners in town tomorrow for them...

... my mom is evil  :rofl: Anyway, check your Winnerses everyone! They also had a few Dance ghouls in American packaging. :)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 04:34:07 PM by Zombelina »
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Chaosette

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'm interested in everything to do with MLP:FiM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2013, 06:32:25 PM »

Yay for so much Ottawa! This makes me happy :D

Post Merge: April 02, 2013, 06:30:07 PM

I don't collect MH but I'm Ottawa area so just popping in to say hi!

I'm an Ottawaian too :D

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2013, 07:03:46 PM »
Has anyone seen the Walmart Catrine or Jinafire in stores?

Lilac-Mint

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2013, 10:17:05 PM »
My bestie messaged me today saying that at Walmart there was 6 Catrines (and nothing else @-@) but hopefully that means she has been restocked at other Walmarts too!

Offline joey

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2013, 10:29:20 PM »
The Walmart I went to today had lots of stock (no Catrines) but like mostly Skelitas, so weird.

Offline joey

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2013, 09:04:33 AM »
Found Catrine! There were tons on the shelf.  Also targets around me have the scary tales dolls!

I started a thread, but just so you know my Superstore had CaMs for half price!

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2013, 09:54:32 AM »

We don't have Winners here. :(  Those dolls just aren't sold in my town as far as I can tell.  I don't understand why they distribute them that way.

Has *anyone* seen the Scaris 2-pack in Canada?  They haven't had anything new at my local TRU in ages, aside from the sign advertising the Bloodgood preorder.

Offline joey

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2013, 10:30:11 AM »

We don't have Winners here. :(  Those dolls just aren't sold in my town as far as I can tell.  I don't understand why they distribute them that way.

Has *anyone* seen the Scaris 2-pack in Canada?  They haven't had anything new at my local TRU in ages, aside from the sign advertising the Bloodgood preorder.

Are you guys getting Marshalls?  I saw the swim dolls there too for the same price!

Offline Aeryala

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2013, 04:27:32 PM »
At Superstore yesterday, they had a whole case of basic dolls - 2 Venus, 2 Robecca, Rochelle, and Abbey.  It's really weird - none of those dolls have been on shelves here in months, and they don't seem to be popping up anywhere else.  At Christmas-time, Superstore was so behind on restocking MH that it was ridiculous, now they seem to be the only store putting out new stuff (I still haven't seen the new CAMs at any other stores).

[Also, no, no Marshall's here.  We have none of the stores that carry the "small store" doll lines like SC.]

Offline Aeryala

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2013, 08:59:30 AM »
In case any of y'all are unaware, TRU is having a 25% off sale on MH stuff that's 29.99 or more (except the High School set). 

Also, still no Scaris 2-pack here, though they do finally have the deluxe fashion packs.

Offline joey

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2013, 09:45:17 AM »
In case any of y'all are unaware, TRU is having a 25% off sale on MH stuff that's 29.99 or more (except the High School set). 

Thanks for the reminder! I want the frankie fashion one!!! I might try and get her tomorrow if the sale is still on!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal