collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What kind of monster would YOU be? :)  (Read 3700 times)

Burgundy_Rose

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: What kind of monster would YOU be? :)
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2012, 06:58:24 AM »
I'd probably be a bit boring and be a vampire. I don't deal well with the sun as my eyes and skin are really sensitive- so it's no surprise that I'm really pale, which is a big contrast to my black hair. As if that wasn't bad enough I'm also slightly anaemic, so I'm cold to touch! Oh, and I had to have my canine teeth removed some years ago and they were HUGE  :shocked:

I was pretty excited to see Gory actually as I have a similar hair cut and also wear glasses- if they made a doll of her it'd be kinda like having my own doll  :lol:

Other than that I'd say a pixie or a leprechaun as my boyfriend uses those as bizarre nicknames for me. I'm not actually that small, but he seems to think so!

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2012, 07:24:06 AM »
Hmm... I think my monster would be a selkie. She'd have really long wavy brown hair (like me) strewn with things from the sea like netting or maybe kelp. She'd have seal-like features to her face and her skin would be spotted in a similar pattern to harbor seals. She'd also have claws and maybe webbing of hands and feet. Now to think of a name..

I think a Phoenix girl would be cool too but that wouldnt fit my personality at all.
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

papier

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2012, 08:45:00 AM »
Definitely a western dragon - green scaled skin with red hair. Punk-ish style clothes, with the hair gelled to look like horns! I was born in the year of the dragon, and I think they're awesome! :3

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2012, 09:14:47 AM »
I would be a succubus.

I would have white horns like that of a ram and jet black hair. I would have wings made of metal (for we all know demons cannot fly).  My skin would be tan, but my features would be demonic and rather terrifying.

I would be an old-school succubus, none of the new-age crap where I would change into something men find desirable. I don't find the modern turn on succubi to be very monstrous.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline Summer-blade

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100000958584055
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2012, 03:15:58 PM »
I'd be a mintour *nods* almost certain of that big gray one with horns like a long horn cattle with short cut hair. I kinda wanna make a custom of this but it would require some sculpting. let's see a name well my old D and D mintour was named Azalee but that's not a clever play on any name or monster name....

I guess the mintour fits me cause of the way I'm built slightly boxy and kinda 'thick' much like a cow. And cow/ oxen are work animals and I'm a workaholic I've gotta be constantly busy or I get nutty   

Flutterwonder13

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2012, 03:45:02 PM »
Something flying that would most likely share a color scheme with my beloved ponysona.

Offline BlueChaos

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2012, 03:52:53 PM »
I think I'd be an Unseelie Sidhe fairy.

I'm small and not exactly the nicest person to know. I have my moments of niceness, but they're few and far between. Perpetual grump.

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2012, 09:29:50 AM »
Ooh, what a fantastic thread! I'm surprised no one has said mermaid yet!

Personally, I'd love to be a shapeshifter. Do alien shapeshifters count? If so, I'd look like this:

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2012, 09:31:14 AM »
Correction: I'd be a mermaid! :P

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2012, 09:32:20 AM »

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2012, 11:21:01 AM »
I would be a succubus.

I would have white horns like that of a ram and jet black hair. I would have wings made of metal (for we all know demons cannot fly).  My skin would be tan, but my features would be demonic and rather terrifying.

I would be an old-school succubus, none of the new-age crap where I would change into something men find desirable. I don't find the modern turn on succubi to be very monstrous.
Aww dang, stole mine, I had an idea of Succubus. XD I would've been a shy, bookworm of a succubus. Basically a nerdy girl that doesn't want all the attention, but still does that all the guys wanna hit on. Instead of bat-like wings on the back of my shoulders would have them on the back of my waist. As for horns would be tiny ram horns and a tail with a a heart shaped tip at the end.

If I had to choose another one, I'd have to say: Lava Golem!

The outside I would look like a big walking, talking heap of burning magma monster with a volcanic rock shell/armor/carapace-like already hardened. Once the outside has been hardened, cracked and broken, underneath all that armor, inside would be an average sized ghoul like the rest that glows a yellow,red,orange color that's constantly burning and has a very high average body temperature as hot as a the core of a volcano. Also, once the outside magma shell is broken and gone, over time a new one will form over my body.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline DoomBunnies

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://drefankearse.deviantart.com/
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2012, 01:25:41 PM »
For me there was never a question or thought- Leprechaun. I've been called, and claimed to be a leprechaun my whole life- I'm short, red haired, and proudly Irish. So, a green skinned, red and gold haired leprechaun girl. I haven't sketched her, but I do have one leprechaun custom mostly done. I decided about 1/3rd of the way through the rehair that I didn't really care for the gold and red mixed. It looks a lot better now that she's finished, and I like the blend, but prefer my second idea so much more. So now, I've got a leprechaun allergic to gold, who goes more for silver instead. But, Frankie is too washed out of a green, so I'm using a Venus for the second go, and I really need to finish her. She looks a lot like a fox though, because I'm using moonlight from DollyHair.
He who serves two masters lies to one.

It was when you found out you could make mistakes that you knew you were on to something.

BabyRainbou

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2012, 02:04:25 PM »
I'd be one of three things: A stone lion, a selkie, or a weredog.

A stone lion (or shishi) is a Chinese symbol of strength, fortune, and protection. They are always created in pairs, with a female and a male. The sense of duality, plus the protective powers of the creature attracts me.

As an MH character, I'd be known for my dual nature of cheerfulness and sternness, and would most likely be on whatever punny incarnation of the MH wrestling team.

A selkie is a sort of Scottish mermaid, living in the sea as seals but turning into women and girls on land. In many folktales, men marry selkies and keep them as their wives on land by stealing and hiding a special item that they need to return to the sea, such as a cap or cloak made of sealskin.

As an MH character, I'd be somewhat elusive and shy in nature, but really good at swimming.

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2012, 05:09:51 PM »
I would be a succubus.

Aww dang, stole mine, I had an idea of Succubus. XD I would've been a shy, bookworm of a succubus. Basically a nerdy girl that doesn't want all the attention, but still does that all the guys wanna hit on. Instead of bat-like wings on the back of my shoulders would have them on the back of my waist. As for horns would be tiny ram horns and a tail with a a heart shaped tip at the end.

If I had to choose another one, I'd have to say: Lava Golem!

The outside I would look like a big walking, talking heap of burning magma monster with a volcanic rock shell/armor/carapace-like already hardened. Once the outside has been hardened, cracked and broken, underneath all that armor, inside would be an average sized ghoul like the rest that glows a yellow,red,orange color that's constantly burning and has a very high average body temperature as hot as a the core of a volcano. Also, once the outside magma shell is broken and gone, over time a new one will form over my body.

I see no reason why there can't be two succubi. :) Especially succubi with opposing personalities. The plot thickens!

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Trade Count: (+108)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2012, 04:04:44 PM »

Daughter of the Grimm Reaper, or the Monster Under the Bed. Evil clown or Werecat would be fun to be too! I may sketch out mine soon.

Brilliant! Evil clown, i can imagine the fun :lmao:

Grimm Reaper! Monster Under The Bed! Evil Clown!

Goodness, who needs a millionth Franky, MATTEL NEEDS TO GET ON THIS NOW!

TOTALLY. Yea. What you said, right there

Heh, I remember answering this a long time ago.

She looks like a girl who smokes

OMFG, ROFL.
I think I peed a little.

:lmao:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal