collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Looking for a certain collector… do you know her?  (Read 691 times)

Offline BabyIceCrystal

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Active collector since 1983
    • View Profile
Looking for a certain collector… do you know her?
« on: December 05, 2023, 08:25:05 PM »
Hello! I haven’t posted here in years, but recently I’ve started lurking again. I’ll get more into what I’ve been up to later on if anyone still remembers me… for now, I’m in search of anyone who may know a certain collector…

I’m in contact with a relative of Summer Devine and we’re trying to figure out if she is known in the community, and if so, where she is known. The relative doesn’t know what name she might be known for, but apparently RL she sometimes tells people her name is Pinkie. I’ve seen pictures of some of her large collection, there’s G1, G3, G4 and Equestria Girls. This is a very avid collector, I feel like someone somewhere must know of her! The relative says she mostly buys from eBay, new in store, and thrift hunting.

I know this post may raise red flags. We’re not trying to track her down or look for personal information, we’re just trying to figure out if people know her online.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Want List

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: Looking for a certain collector… do you know her?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2023, 08:38:21 AM »
There's been a lot of variations of 'Pinkie' online. Have you asked in the MLP groups on Facebook?

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Barnacle_lady

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2023, 02:00:05 AM »
Do you have a location or a specific collectors item that person might be known for?
The details you are mentioning are very common for someone with a large collection.

Offline BabyIceCrystal

• Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Active collector since 1983
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2023, 12:41:15 PM »
It’s seeming like she probably wasn’t on the forums, but was in Facebook groups. She was in the States

As we’ve going through her boxes it seems like she collected whatever she happened to run into across all gens. I’m seeing a whole lot of G4 including merch like books and bags. It seems like she probably found most of her G1s in thrift shops or were her childhood ponies. Her collection isn’t very focused, or organized

Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal