collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Your Strangest Impulse Buy?  (Read 2011 times)

Offline Shimmer Mist

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Also likes transforming plastic robots
    • View Profile
Re: Your Strangest Impulse Buy?
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2015, 11:57:57 AM »
My strangest impulse buy was a Venus Flytrap years ago. It was on clearance at Lowes. It was itty-bitty and sickly. I thought I could bring it back from the brink of death but the plant was probably too far gone to begin with. >: I still feel bad about it, too.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2015, 02:20:44 PM »
A betta fish a few years ago. He lived for several months then died when I put him in a new tank. I did not expect to get a fish at all when I was at the store. Probably the most random buy for me.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Pheasant

• She's a daydreamer
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2015, 04:13:12 PM »
Yesterday at the thrift store, I found a Square Egg Machine. (Egg Cuber.) I can't wait to try it out. XD
Mimic on MLPTP

Offline Thunderwing

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+171)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/springwater_valley/home.html
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2015, 06:09:36 PM »
A bear skin rug. Which is in very bad shape. And I'm some sort of almost an animal activist, I certainly never would have wanted one otherwise. It sits in a ball in my closet and I have no plans to repair it or display it. I look at it and think "wtf was I thinking?" Trouble is, I don't think I can legally resell it!

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2015, 11:22:16 PM »
I have no idea. I need to stop going on eBay in the middle of the night.

...For now, I'll say it's that huge spool of black satin ribbon. I have way more than I'll ever know what to do with. It's just kind of... there. Forever. I'll never use it all.

Thank you for reminding of my own. I once bought this purple floral fabric and a sewing pattern to make my own plush rabbit. I hadn't sewn anything since like a decade before I bought it, and even then I'd only sewn the projects required in school. The fabric and pattern have been in a drawer for like 6 years now.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2015, 11:22:19 PM »
A bear skin rug. Which is in very bad shape. And I'm some sort of almost an animal activist, I certainly never would have wanted one otherwise. It sits in a ball in my closet and I have no plans to repair it or display it. I look at it and think "wtf was I thinking?" Trouble is, I don't think I can legally resell it!
Hah! That's quite a quandry. Honestly... I'd probably throw it away... though I have a friend who likes taxidermy, so I might try to just give it to her first. Do you know anyone with such interests? ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal