collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Swap Rules and proceedures question (one more please?)  (Read 454 times)

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Swap Rules and proceedures question (one more please?)
« on: October 17, 2012, 08:52:53 AM »
October 20th- Awesome I have been cleared from my hosting slot.  My next question.  I completed the monstrous zombie swap (sent my custom and confirmed it received and received a custom from my partner) but it's still on my list, however I have not completed my Halloween swap (sent my custom confirmed recieved but not received pony from my partner yet).  So are you only cleared once you send and confirm or are you cleared once you send and receive?

5. Hosts will (theoretically) receive 2 feedbacks per swap: one from their receiving partner (if the host participates in the swap), and one from the approving mod for their swap. This second feedback will be a reflection on their hosting abilities and coordination throughout the swap, and will only be received once the swap is complete.

Does this mean that I should PM a customs mod when my swap is finished?  All partners have shipped and received their ponies and I know a few of them are excited to get that slot back.

Sorry if this is already answered somewhere and I didn't see it.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 04:38:45 PM by Sarahlacewing »
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
Re: Swap Rules and proceedures question
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 06:22:57 PM »
Yes, please do. We try to keep up with the swap threads as much as possible, but it is a very timely, manual, process. And when people don't post that they've received their package (some just PM the host), we can't know.

It's very important for hosts to confirm for us that the swap is complete :) that way we can clear anyone remaining, and the hosting feedback can be given. Plus we can clear it off our list and save us time checking on it. ;)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal