collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Just a few questions  (Read 644 times)

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
Just a few questions
« on: September 21, 2012, 12:00:59 AM »
hi!
i've only been on the site for a few weeks and i'm having a blast!
recently i noticed two things.
1. everyone has a different pony type under their name. like fakie, mc donald's pony, so soft pony etc.
i thought this was really fun, but i kept trying to find a place saying which order they went in and what the post count (guessing that's how you go up) is. but i didn't have any luck. where should i be looking?
2. post count limit. when or how does our post count go up? i'm guessing it's to prevent trolling and spam, and i've been forced to rely on pms mostly to communicate, which i don't mind, i was just curious.

oh and i was wondering. i've hit the noticy link on a few post i want to keep track of, but i'm not sure how i call them up again, or if that's what it was for at all. just something i was thinking of.

anyway. any answers would be awesome. if i don't reply know that i do appreciate it. (i might just have found some cool art or pony i want to buy.) thanks!! :)

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
Re: Just a few questions
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 03:50:03 AM »
Good questions :)

1 - there is no posted list on the ranks, that's part of the fun :) the lower post ranks will change more quickly, then they will start to slow down

2 - I would recommend reading this post, as it will explain all about the post limit: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,309556.0.html

3 - You can check on all of your notifications in your Profile -> Notifications

:)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Just a few questions
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 07:03:59 PM »
About the rankings,
you can click on "members" towards the top of the page. Then click on "posts" and it will sort them and then you can scroll through the pages and read the "position" to get an idea of at what post count the ranks change ;)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 07:05:51 PM by 3377345 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal