collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Guess how many Liv dolls I have! [pic heavy]  (Read 2185 times)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Guess how many Liv dolls I have! [pic heavy]
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2012, 10:25:59 AM »
At some point like a few months ago, I was tempted to get into Barbie, but geeze I do not like the way her face is done/shaped (Too supermode-ish) as well as how she isn't that posable. Iono, Maybe I just like dolls with bigger heads (MH, Liv, MGz) that aren't as "realistic" over dolls with a proportionate body:heads ratio like Barbie. Maybe that's why I don't like barbie much compared to the dolls I collect, the way their faces are, they look so cute. X3

I actually saw that creepy set at TRU, very disturbing. If she had a removable stomach like Midge had, i bet she would sell a lot better. lol

I'm gonna need Eye donors for the operation and if the price goes down enough for the Living for Color, they'll be the perfect candidates!! (As well as test subjects for popping their eyes out). Gonna need Katie for her green eyes. Gah I know I said to myself this first custom would be the only one, but now I'm thinking "What if Katie had brown eyes or Alexis had blue eyes" When they say they are versatile, they were not kidding. >,>

Now I'm just thinking of all kinds of ways to make girls to go along with the original Liv girls XD
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2012, 04:54:03 PM »
My boyfriend thinks current Barbies look like Kim Kardashian, as in completely fake. xD I know I definitely prefer bigger heads, whether they're not that big like Livs or huge like Pullips. Possibly because of my love of cute chibi things.

If she had a removable stomach I'd buy one just for that, and donate the creepy dolls. Haha. That would be a near perfect alternative to Midge if they'd done that.

On man, don't even get me thinking about customs! If my trade with my friend for my extra Liv falls through, I'm gonna get her legitimately customized one day. New non-Liv eyes and a nice faceup. I would absolutely love that! I've wanted to pick up a few spare Livs to save for that purpose, but my wishlist makes me hit my limit so oh well. D:

Also, I think I may start that Liv thread tonight. I have a girl I never introduced.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2012, 11:11:00 PM »
That's great! I might work on a "Liv Dolls FAQ and What's coming came out" thread too just to spread the awareness as well as a list of the webisodes. XP

I'd want all my customs to have the same face style compared to the other liv dolls but different colored eyes would actually be great to have! Like purple or yellow or even red. Ooo I'm just so excited about customizing that Daniela!! I need to have them paid off first though!! lol Gonna have to come up with a name for her and an outfit. Since I really like Alexis's SO outfit, I'll probably come up with a similar summer time dress with leggings or something like that. Then I'll have to make her a pregnant tummy pillow!! XD

I actually watched the new Barbie webisode series yesterday. Even though it was a really corny show, it was actually pretty entertaining. Like if The Office and Toy Story had a child Show, this would be it.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal