collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FS Applejack and Daisy Dreams?  (Read 902 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: FS Applejack and Daisy Dreams?
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2015, 09:05:14 AM »
Hmm, I am starting to believe that AJ may be skipped... I thought the Sunset Shimmer/Cadence wave was AFTER the AJ/Daisy wave...

Luckily I did get Daisy on ebay for cheaps, but not AJ.  I might need to call on a pony friend!  (Maybe someone in Canada since you are practically in my back yard)

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2015, 09:08:27 AM »
I contacted Hasbro and asked them and got the generic "there is no information available for this item for the united states" response. When I asked how many other people has inquired about this product I was told that I was the first..... not sure if I believe that.

I want AJ so bad D:

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2015, 09:41:41 AM »
I contacted Hasbro and asked them and got the generic "there is no information available for this item for the united states" response. When I asked how many other people has inquired about this product I was told that I was the first..... not sure if I believe that.

I want AJ so bad D:

Oh the people who answer customer service questions would have no idea about that kind of stuff at all.  Probably the buyer at the local stores (ie Target, etc.) would know whether the ponies will come in, but whether you can find that person and whether she can or will answer your question... that's another story.

Offline vortex1310

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2015, 02:01:15 PM »
Oh man! I hope they don't get skipped. There were so many people that wanted these.

PM for Lady Starflower!

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2015, 02:26:07 PM »
I might need to call on a pony friend!  (Maybe someone in Canada since you are practically in my back yard)

If I had my passport I'd seriously suggest traveling up there. I wonder if they have them in BC?

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2015, 02:29:37 PM »
I might need to call on a pony friend!  (Maybe someone in Canada since you are practically in my back yard)

If I had my passport I'd seriously suggest traveling up there. I wonder if they have them in BC?

Not a bad idea!  There is a Target in Vancouver, I wonder if the ponies are in stock there?

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2015, 02:43:14 PM »

Not a bad idea!  There is a Target in Vancouver, I wonder if the ponies are in stock there?

I haven't been to the stores in Vancouver since before Christmas, but AJ and DD were at Target in the interior of the province at the end of December! 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal