collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Aerie's Wishlist [& Looking for soomeone to rehair!]  (Read 243 times)

aerieberry

• Trade Count: (0)
Aerie's Wishlist [& Looking for soomeone to rehair!]
« on: February 19, 2013, 05:49:03 PM »
Hi guys! This is my wishlist. I'm obviously not rich, so I don't intend on purchasing them all right now, but they are the dolls that I'm after when the right offer will come along..

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My top wants are the Toraleis (werecats are my favorite ghouls), the siggy rereleases and Scary Tales Clawdeen. They do not need to be boxed as long as they have their stock outfits. I don't need pets or diaries.

I am also looking to have someone rehair my werecat CAM. Here's a bad photoshop collage of what I would like her to look like....

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I have the fearleading outfit from a Toralei I dressed in the fashion pack, and I do have a CAM werecat but.. See, it may just be less expensive for me to purchase another off the rehairer, as shipping it from Canada to you will probably cost just as much. If anyone is up for this, let me know. I would like her hair done in, essentially, the fearleading outfit colors, and I want her ears to be grounded on her head (glued on, or however you do it... the clips are awful!) and I wouldn't mind a faceup too....

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal