collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FS Recast FL Littlefee Elf El  (Read 886 times)

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
FS Recast FL Littlefee Elf El
« on: May 29, 2012, 03:34:15 PM »

Please, please beware, this is not an official Fairyland doll. Remy is a recast from China. He's very well made, his resin matches my other natural skin FL dolls. I restrung him so that he's strung the same as FL sends out. I've glued the magnets into his ankle joints so they're not coming out. He's missing a bit of resin around the magnet on his left hand, it does not affect his hand in anyway.

He came with a blank faceplate, but I did add pastel to his lips and sealed it. He is an Elf El mold on a girls' body. I paid $138 for him and his eyes. I will also be including two YoSD sized Sailor dresses and his wig. He's a very sweet boy, but apparently I'm a girl only kind of collector. Recasts are Offtopic at DOA, and therefore cannot be posted there at all. There is a very nice forum, I can link the buyer too, that is recast friendly. He would be a great sewing buddy, place holder, good body for a floating head or just a fun guy/gal to have around. Please, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Price: $138 shipping included in US, Add $20 for shipping overseas.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

fine Remy, you're a girl by Vertefae, on Flickr

Remy really isn't pleased to be half clothed by Vertefae, on Flickr

missing resin by Vertefae, on Flickr

why do I have no clothes? by Vertefae, on Flickr

There are more pictures in my Flickr :)

*Mods if for any reason you're uncomfortable with this thread, please let me know and I will remove it. thank you!*

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal