collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hard to Find G4s?  (Read 3444 times)

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
Re: Hard to Find G4s?
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2012, 03:58:17 PM »
The only one I haven't been able to find at all is Fashion Style Applejack :)
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2012, 11:30:36 PM »
I have a Twilight Sparkle with bags. I picked her up after work. It's funny, I was trying to decide which one of her to get, as I'm not going to be buying multiple of the same pony since all the poses are pretty much the same. I saw the bangs, cried a little at the beauty, and threw her in my cart with four other ponies. Some of my coworkers were back there straightening the toy aisles and I swear they were giving me the wierdest looks lol.

I'm hoping to find Honeybuzz, Diamond Rose, and Blossomforth at Kmart on one of my days off. I've been to all the other retail stores in my town and have only seen Honeybuzz at Walmart. But that's clear on the other side of town and at the time I ended up choosing Plumsweet and Flitterheart. I kind of regret not picking up Honeybuzz too :( since she seems to be hard to find. Though I haven't seen the other two anywhere else! So far I've gotten Twilight Sparkle with bangs, Plumsweet, Flitterheart, Cupcake, Dewdrop Dazzle, Fluttershy, Rarity, Feathermay. Still a lot of ponies from G4 to collect but I love that their in stores!

I need to pick up those adorable school pal little ponies too! Ahhhhhhh! So many ponies to get!

I think a trip to Target needs to be planned within the next few weeks too. Need to pick up that Luna/Celestia set they have there along with that adorable light up Fluttershy!

I need to get an Applejack, Pinky Pie and Rainbow Dash too but I'm saving them for last as their EVERYWHERE in my town lol. I'm hoping to be caught up before the next wave comes out!

Also, what's up with the strange amount of purple/magenta ponies?  :|

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Rococo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2012, 11:41:35 PM »
Also, what's up with the strange amount of purple/magenta ponies?  :|

Haha, yeah, it seems like every other G4 pony is a varying shade of pink/light pink. I would love a green pony! Don't think they've done that yet, though Heartstrings is gonna be close.

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2012, 12:09:04 AM »
I would love to see more green/blue ponies. It seems to be all pinks, purples, and whites. Driving me nuts lol! I think we're supposed to be getting a Minty G4 though and I think Lulamoon is going to be blue? not sure about that one lol

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline bagheera86

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2012, 05:08:05 AM »
I would love to see more green/blue ponies. It seems to be all pinks, purples, and whites. Driving me nuts lol! I think we're supposed to be getting a Minty G4 though and I think Lulamoon is going to be blue? not sure about that one lol
I'd like to see some yellow ponies :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal