collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Happy Easter from the Bunnington Family! (Pictures and cuteness overload!)  (Read 1829 times)

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
wow that IS cuteness overload :D
i love your set up.....i love it all.
im so glad i never got into collecting sylvanian families or i would be in deep trouble, i would be so broke and i would hardly see my family LOL:lol: :P i would be playing all the time.
my goodness i have to stop looking at these photos. im making grabby hands for the baby bunnys and the vintage furniture. did the furniture come with the doll house or did it come separately?

i spy honey in one of the photos ;)

All of the furniture came separately. The house itself I got at an estate sale from a lady who made and decorated it herself. It came with flooring, wallpaper, curtains, trim, lighting, built-it corner shelfy thing- all the house stuff. Most of the furniture I've collected over the years form garage and estate sales.

There are four pictures of bunnies or eggs in white frames. The frames came from Michaels, and the pictures are Easter stickers!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal