collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Rainbow Brite SALE 29%off @ Hallmark 'til Feb 29! *Corporate stores only?  (Read 583 times)

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
:glitter: DISCLAIMER This sale might only be valid at Amy's / Corporate stores! I was at a "Jayne's" Hallmark today and they knew nothing about the sale- so please call ahead to your local Hallmark before driving around only to not find things on sale...

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Time to buy everything you were on the fence about! Get ALL the itty bittys (which are also buy 3 get 1 free), get the books, get the-

GET THE GIANT Rainbow Itty Bitty!  :biggrin:

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 08:44:12 AM by ponyqueen »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Rainbow Brite everything SALE 29%off @ Hallmark 'til Feb 29!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 10:53:08 AM »
I DO want that giant Itty Bitty Rainbow! But-  the online shop isn't reflecting any sale so I guess it is probably only for in store right?

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Re: Rainbow Brite everything SALE 29%off @ Hallmark \'til Feb 29!
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2016, 11:14:25 AM »
I DO want that giant Itty Bitty Rainbow! But-  the online shop isn't reflecting any sale so I guess it is probably only for in store right?

Perhaps? I was in store today by chance when I saw the sale signs... otherwise it would still be a mystery to me, too.  :/

FYI- the retail on the GIANT itty bitty is $130, so minus the sale and plus the tax (MN), final price is $98.83!

ETA- Galactica- if you can't find her let me know, I could get the one at my store for you. My sister is in Seattle, so I'm a regular tripper out there (as I think you are aware).
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 07:06:56 AM by ponyqueen »

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2016, 11:43:52 AM »
That is so sweet of you!  I might try driving down to the closest Hallmark this weekend though- they always have lots of stuff for whatever reason-

Thanks so much for the update about the sale!  Too bad I already bought all the Itty Bitties, hah

Offline Sukey

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 04:21:51 PM »
Aww, I just bought the Itty Bittys out of town this past Saturday and they weren't on sale :(  I tried to ask if I could get the buy 3 and get one free deal, because I was getting the Patty and Buddy set and another sprite.  They wouldn't do it, although I'm sure the girl did that last time for me when I bought the first set.

A Furrever Friends Site

*** Looking for a Glory tin- I have a Starshine tin for trade ***

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2016, 01:57:35 PM »
Great... now I've talked myself into wanting all of the things.  >_<   :lol:   Before the sale, I was only interested in Starlite.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2016, 02:11:10 PM »
I had ordered the Patty/Buddy & Sprites set, and the little clippies from Hallmark.com- they are sooooo cute!

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Re: Rainbow Brite everything SALE 29%off @ Hallmark \'til Feb 29!
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2016, 04:25:04 PM »
Tee hee I got the clippies today!

Ya'll will have to let me know if you need a JUMBO :rainbow: Brite... I guess they only send one to each store, so they sell out after one sale... ;) 

Post Merge: February 27, 2016, 08:44:27 AM

:glitter: DISCLAIMER This sale might only be valid at Amy's / Corporate stores! I was at a "Jayne's" Hallmark today and they knew nothing about the sale- so please call ahead to your local Hallmark before driving around only to not find things on sale...
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 08:44:27 AM by ponyqueen »

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Re: Rainbow Brite SALE 29%off @ Hallmark 'til Feb 29! *Corporate stores only?
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2016, 08:32:27 AM »
Went back one more time to get the rest of the RB itty bitties I wanted, And NOW they tell me that the itty bitties aren't part of the 29% off sale! (!?!) :freak: Why is this so hard? JUST GIVE ME MY TOYS! lol.  :lol: toys.

:/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal