collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3  (Read 93735 times)

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3
« Reply #1290 on: December 17, 2023, 04:24:38 AM »
No mobile signal... Grrr
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #1291 on: December 17, 2023, 09:16:12 AM »
We've left the low minus degrees and has plus degrees now.. the road is ice.

Offline Griffin

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #1292 on: December 17, 2023, 12:38:04 PM »
We've left the low minus degrees and has plus degrees now.. the road is ice.

Same here! Very dangerous!

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1293 on: December 18, 2023, 08:07:15 AM »
Ugh my allergies :bawl:

They are here today mowing and blowing and my windows are open. I've taken allergy meds already but I keep coughing and my eyes are watery. The coughing is really bad, I cough until I gag :( but then it stops for a while. I actually woke up coughing. Not fun!

Yesterday I bought pre cut veggies and Ranch dip and had that for dinner. Raw vegetables are bad for my stomach but I had such a craving for cauliflower. Later I paid for it with a prickly stomach. Today it feels very sore.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: December 18, 2023, 09:23:34 AM »
I tried to take up Mario Wonderland again but I just kept on dying. It's not even the tough courses but the two and third rated ones.. I lost all geist of playing when I keep dying as Yoshi! I hate being so stupid.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: December 18, 2023, 03:33:00 PM »
I tried to take up Mario Wonderland again but I just kept on dying. It's not even the tough courses but the two and third rated ones.. I lost all geist of playing when I keep dying as Yoshi! I hate being so stupid.

I can't pass a couple of the special world levels even using Yoshi and every badge that I think will help.   I gave up for a while and decided to play something else.  I feel the same, that it must be me not getting how to pass the level.  I'll probably go back to it later though.

Today has been one of those days. :(  I woke up this morning feeling really lightheaded to the point where just getting out of bed made my head spin.  :(   

My mom said we needed to get some supplies for our CPAP machines.  We get to the supply store and my mom and dad get out of the car leaving it running. I tried to ask if they needed to turn the car completely off, but they went inside before I could finish my sentence.  I needed to go inside the store too, so I had to turn the engine off.  There was a guy on his cellphone watching me while I was in the car and as soon as I locked it and got out he left.  I went inside the store and told my parents that they left the car running.  My dad said "Yeah, I did."  Then he said he didn't realize that I needed to come in the store and get supplies too.  Something went down at the store right before they were going to check on my stuff and they offered a couple of options. I tried to convince my mom to come back later, but she refused.   The lady at the store said she'd mail me the supplies I needed. I really wanted to pick them up at the store since we were wanting to check if I had a credit on the account that needed to be used.

My mom said we were going to Target, a bookstore and Walmart. I didn't take the time to really look around at Target because I thought we were also going to Walmart.  When we left the bookstore my mom changed her mind about going to Walmart. I had to act like I wasn't disappointed that we weren't going. 

After lunch my mom and dad decided to go downtown to take care of something. When they got back I felt like something was a little off with my dad.  I asked my mom about it and she said that he fell while they were walking back to the car after finishing their errand downtown. I asked if he needed to go the ER and she said no.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: December 18, 2023, 03:49:42 PM »
I'm so tired I fall asleep in my chair. Then I wake up when I have started snoring. :blush: :yawn:
My spouse wonders how I can sleep without falling off it. The chair does not have a backrest. :rolleyes:

The upstairs is in total chaos! :freak: It's messy and dusty. I still haven't managed to clean it, even though Christmas is almost here!  :sleepy: Fortunately, the downstairs (living room, kitchen, etc.) is already ready for Christmas.

I found out that an actor I like a lot has brain cancer.  :cry:
:zzz:

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1297 on: December 18, 2023, 05:28:03 PM »
i had to take a break from Mario Wonder too. i like it but i've had a hard time getting used to the way the characters jump super high or jump off the walls. it's similar to how i felt with Mario 64. it took a long time for me to get used to all of the jumps and tricks.

lately at the end of the day i'm just exhausted. like i have no energy to cook, play video games, or really even watch TV. i don't really have time to take a nap after i'm done working either. the holiday break can't come soon enough
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: December 18, 2023, 07:06:49 PM »
i walked in the front doors at work and realized I should just turn around, go home, and call in sick.

every single chair in the building had gone missing.  eventually they were found in the event rental room.  which was 3 inches deep in empty water bottles and trash.  there were open containers of spilled juice boxes dripping down the stairs.  A TV had been ripped off the wall.  A Christmas tree had been ripped apart and all the ornaments smashed to bits and glass, plastic, and glitter strewn through the building.  A patio heater stolen.

Also the front elevator locked down TWICE and trapped someone  for several hours.  No alarm went off.  they urinated all over the elevator during this time as also they vandalized it trying to escape. Eventually it decided to release them. Then the staff member (who SHOULD have been shutting this party event rental down) also got trapped in the DELIGHTFULLY fragrant elevator for TWO HOURS.  again no alarm and finally the elevator set him free. 

yep.  should have gone back outside, walked to the train station and called in a sick day. 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: December 19, 2023, 06:24:49 AM »
Got a new phone. It doesn't come with a plug. its cable it does come with is not compatible with my current plug, & my current cable is not compatible with new phone...
And I'm still tight for cash!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1300 on: December 19, 2023, 08:29:08 AM »
Having an incredibly bad day and it's not even noon.

I woke up with a headache that turned into a migraine. Lying on my back didn't help so I had to sit up straight for two hours with my eyes closed in whatever quiet I could get. The neighbors were outside talking for a long time, and in Spanish, so I couldn't even eavesdrop.

I'm so COLD! :cold: It's 57. I had to close the windows and I'm seriously thinking of turning on the heat for a couple minutes to get the chill out.  That's not like me at all.

The electric company took their payment, so I'm in the red again and will be hit with the $35 fee again :( No one is buying my ponies. I don't know if I'll have my mom's money to count on anymore. I don't know what else I can try and sell. I don't know what's going to happen if I can't pay my rent :( I wish my social security would just go through already!  :cry:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: December 19, 2023, 03:27:59 PM »
:hug:  :hug:  BC. 

I've had a rough day too.  More details in my WYP post.  The handle on my toilet broke off this morning when I tried to flush it.  It actually flew off and landed on the floor.   My dad said he could fix it, but it took him a while because the first part he bought didn't work.  He had to get another one to fix it.

I'm glad he was able to fix it.  If he hadn't I'd either have to take the lid off the tank to flush or use my parents bathroom.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1302 on: December 20, 2023, 09:07:50 AM »
Another headache today and more allergy problems. It's still really cold and tonight they are saying it will be in the 40s. And it's still really early for temps that low here.

My next door neighbor was up in the night throwing furniture and screaming at her daughter. It's actually been a while since I've heard her over there.

I've got kitten fever again :lovey: I just want a lil kitty I can squish :deathhug:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: December 20, 2023, 09:28:17 AM »
We forgot Simbas medicine this morning. Well, I was not home so technically it wasn't me who forgot. He got it at noon instead. We have forgot it one time earlier and I found pee on the floor afterwards so now I'm very careful of where I put my feet and my nose is on high alert. We set an alarm to remind us for the evening med.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1304 on: December 20, 2023, 06:12:44 PM »
I'm so mad I have no money :mad: All the game sites are having winter sales and I can't get anything :wail:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal