collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Price check: My Pretty Ponies & Soft Sleepy Newborn  (Read 575 times)

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
Price check: My Pretty Ponies & Soft Sleepy Newborn
« on: January 29, 2021, 12:16:32 PM »
Hi guys, I'm trying to raise money for a big purchase and so want to sell some items. I need a little help with pricing as my go to of ebay sold listings is not being helpful. I've taken just some quick pictures for now.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Brown My Pretty Pony is in very nice shape with her lever working. She has a paint scratch on one leg. Please forgive the state of her tail, I'm working on untangling and smoothing it out. Her hair is super dry. Not pictured is her original box and manual. The box is very worn around the edges.

Peachy Pretty Pony is in a condition only her mother could love. She is extremely discolored though she is much more even on both sides then when I first received her. I don't know if my picture quite shows it. Her eyes are weirdly crusty though one is worse than the other. She has paint scratches and her leaver is broken and rattling inside her. Upside is her hair is nice haha

Sweet Dreams is a bit dirty from sitting on a shelf at parent's house for a couple years and not being dusted ^^; Obviously I'll need to giver her a bath. One symbol has a scratch and her neck seam is kinda gapey? Her panties have a stain on one side and the elastic is completely worn out. Her hair is nice but it's been braided for awhile. Her tail is braided and looped so that's why you see that tuft of hair sticking up. Her eyes open and close no problem.

Offline kingluke

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • The Great King of Lucia
    • View Profile
Re: Price check: My Pretty Ponies & Soft Sleepy Newborn
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 12:29:37 PM »
PM'ed you about sweet dreams
Lover of Windwhistler

Offline PrincessRoyalBlue

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Price check: My Pretty Ponies & Soft Sleepy Newborn
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2021, 06:24:09 PM »
I'd say at least over $50 for all of them. They're all extremely rare and are worth quite a lot.
-PrincessRoyalBlue-
May the spirit of G1 be with you!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal