collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion  (Read 37043 times)

Offline Heliodor

• Sorcerer Prince
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion
« Reply #540 on: November 28, 2012, 08:13:21 PM »
@ bluechaos: Yeah, I know, but did they have to delete all the threads  :(

... yeah ... they torched em all sadly :\

Why do they always delete everything here?? They could just lock the subforum so everyone could still see the pics/discussions  :cry:

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #541 on: November 28, 2012, 08:19:02 PM »
@ bluechaos: Yeah, I know, but did they have to delete all the threads  :(

... yeah ... they torched em all sadly :\
Why do they always delete everything here?? They could just lock the subforum so everyone could still see the pics/discussions  :cry:

Now now, no need to get all rash and assume everything was deleted. Just because you can't currently see them doesn't mean they're gone ;) I believe the mods are moving the threads over to this forum since any future ANTM things will be posted here.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 08:20:37 PM by NoDivision »

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: November 28, 2012, 08:34:54 PM »
I just pre-ordered the Friday Night Frights / Why Do Ghouls Fall In Love? double feature :D Now we just have to wait over 2 months for the release :D

Melissa

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #543 on: November 28, 2012, 10:25:29 PM »
Now now, no need to get all rash and assume everything was deleted. Just because you can't currently see them doesn't mean they're gone ;) I believe the mods are moving the threads over to this forum since any future ANTM things will be posted here.

All the old ANTM posts seem to be intermixed now.

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: November 28, 2012, 10:45:35 PM »
I don't know if this is old news, but a heads up for those looking for the Dance Class dolls. Justice has some listed on their site, in stock.

Link:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #545 on: November 29, 2012, 04:05:45 AM »
Sweet! I kind of wish you're going to mess up now, just because mohawk Venus sounds so cool.
But really, I hope the hair you're giving her turns out awesome! What are you planning to do? Cutting it short right?
LOL. Yeah, just sort of short and spiky. Haven't had a chance to sit down and do it yet.  :huh:

I'm envisioning her with the cartoon hair of dj pon3, sort of.
Goodluck in advance!

Frankie Stein

« Reply #546 on: November 29, 2012, 05:22:52 AM »
for some reason it seems like the DC Howleen is the hardest to find?
Is it strange that I actually like the "melting" Howleen and wish I bought it because its just so funny XD!!!! I actually like it more then the none melting version lol

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: November 29, 2012, 05:31:29 AM »
Is it strange that I actually like the "melting" Howleen and wish I bought it because its just so funny XD!!!! I actually like it more then the none melting version lol

I haven't found her yet either! The girl at my Justice said she'd call if they got more in though

Offline Clementine

• Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: November 29, 2012, 05:53:17 AM »
/squee/  :frolic:
I don't know how they did it but my family gave me Robecca for my birthday! I mentioned her and Venus breifly to my sister many months ago and she had rolled her eyes at the time and hurried over to look at books and I thought she forgot entirely! They said they were not sure if I wanted Robecca or Venus more but they guesstimated that I would prefer Robecca and they were right :) I am hoping to wait for swimming venus to come out. Robecca is so much prettier in person too, her skin is all shimmery and metalic looking and her hair is so soft! I think she's my new second favorite! I had no idea she was so shimmery ether, so awesome and robot-y!
 :lol:
Anyway, just wanted to share.  :blush:

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #549 on: November 29, 2012, 06:09:38 AM »
if she were at a good price instead of, oh i dunno, twice as expensive as retail, i would have snapped her up instantly!! :( she could be operetta's sister or something

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #550 on: November 29, 2012, 06:31:34 AM »
Well, that didn't last long XD My Monster High clothing and accessories case is ofically overflowing... knew I should have gotten something bigger! I wonder if I can find a cute little set of drawers somewhere... something not plastic. Hmmm.

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: November 29, 2012, 06:38:22 AM »
I don't know how they did it but my family gave me Robecca for my birthday! I mentioned her and Venus breifly to my sister many months ago and she had rolled her eyes at the time and hurried over to look at books and I thought she forgot entirely! They said they were not sure if I wanted Robecca or Venus more but they guesstimated that I would prefer Robecca and they were right :) I am hoping to wait for swimming venus to come out. Robecca is so much prettier in person too, her skin is all shimmery and metalic looking and her hair is so soft! I think she's my new second favorite! I had no idea she was so shimmery ether, so awesome and robot-y!

That's awesome! Congrats! :)

Frankie Stein

« Reply #552 on: November 29, 2012, 07:00:01 AM »
if she were at a good price instead of, oh i dunno, twice as expensive as retail, i would have snapped her up instantly!! :( she could be operetta's sister or something

May be really expensive but that face would make for some interesting photos LOL

That's awesome! Congrats! :)

Congrats cleme!!!  :hug:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 07:01:32 AM by Frankie Stein »

Melissa

« Reply #553 on: November 29, 2012, 07:25:57 AM »
Congrats! I've been trying to wait for swimming Venus too, she looks so pretty in pictures.

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: November 29, 2012, 08:34:23 AM »
In regards to the Dance Class dolls, I don't know about the others but I impulse bought Lagoona from Amazon when she dropped to a reasonable price. Her hair is just awful! I like her outfit so I'm keeping that but the doll is for sale if anyone is interested. I hope someone would be interested in practicing rehairing on her or something.

Look you part her hair ever so slightly and...

Dance Class Lagoona Scalp by keylimepony, on Flickr
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal