collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Which ones do you own?

Pinkie Pie
44 (9.2%)
Rainbow Dash
53 (11.1%)
Twilight Sparkle
51 (10.7%)
Fluttershy
63 (13.2%)
Rarity
47 (9.9%)
Applejack
25 (5.3%)
Trixie
14 (2.9%)
Apple Bloom
22 (4.6%)
Sweetie Belle
32 (6.7%)
Scootaloo
34 (7.1%)
Zecora
14 (2.9%)
Spike
41 (8.6%)
I have several and plan to get more
21 (4.4%)
I don't have any but I plan to get some
7 (1.5%)
I don't have any and don't want any
8 (1.7%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Author Topic: Which Build a Bear Ponies do you have?  (Read 1936 times)

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Which Build a Bear Ponies do you have?
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2014, 01:16:56 PM »
I have Rarity and the CMCs. 

Offline Spectrum

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • no bass in the jazz room
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2014, 01:24:27 PM »
I have Fluttershy, and I maaayyy get a Pinkie Pie one day when I get some more display space. But no more for a while.

Offline CuddlyParrot

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • Cuddlyparrot's Nestbox
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2014, 01:46:08 PM »
Just missing Apple bloom at the moment.

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2014, 05:18:43 PM »
I have everyone but the newest four, and I'm hoping to get those sometime in August.  ^.^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2014, 06:19:09 PM »
I just have Rarity.  Rainbow Dash might be cool to have, but I take the city bus and there is a build a bear at the Providence Place Mall but what little experience I've had with Providence I don't want to experience and I do not want to take a Providence bus up to that mall.  The second option is the Emerald Square mall and I would have to rely on my parents to bring me and they very rarely want to go.  I have tried using build a bear gift cards on their site and it states you can use the gift cards to make purchases but apparently I found out they still need credit card information.  I don't have a credit card and I want to avoid getting one as long as I can.  Cash is limited and that's the way I prefer it when I buy stuff.  It's strange, because Walmart and amazon don't require credit card information if you use their gift cards.  I have seen some build a bear plushes on amazon but I would prefer to get one where I can tell them how I want it stuffed since these plushes need extra stuffing in some areas.

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2014, 09:16:28 PM »
I am really torn on Trixie though. I like her design, her hair and blue color are really pretty and especially with her purple cape, but I absolutely LOATHE her character from the show. She is my absolute least favorite out of every pony ever shown.(No offense to people who like her. She just isn't for me.)  :huh: So I'm not sure what to do about that. Should I get her anyway just because I like her design?

You know, that's a tough question. I would say it comes down to how much you like her design. Aesthetically speaking, she has my most favorite design of any G4 Pony. Blue and white, and that particular shade of blue ... perfection.

Character-wise, I actually liked her in her first episode and felt she had potential to grow and develop into a better Pony. I kind of felt the second episode really ruined that.

In the end, I decided that I loved her design too much to pass her by, especially with the Build-a-Bear being the shade of blue I hoped for and wanted, and I decided to think about her character potential from the first episode.

I do wish I hadn't had to pay full-price for her, but overall, no regrets. I'm thrilled with her. However, if I downright loathed her, I'm not sure I could justify buying her just on design alone. I don't have Rainbow or Pinkie because I'm just not fans of them and didn't feel like shelling out that much money for them. And even though I'm not fans of them, I don't loathe either of them by a long shot.

So for you, the question might come down to: "Do I like her design enough that I can be happy paying that much money and will enjoy seeing her everyday? Or will I resent paying so much for a Pony I don't like one bit?"
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 09:19:02 PM by Lucky_Ladybug »

Offline Noxxbunny

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2014, 11:28:42 PM »
I am really torn on Trixie though. I like her design, her hair and blue color are really pretty and especially with her purple cape, but I absolutely LOATHE her character from the show. She is my absolute least favorite out of every pony ever shown.(No offense to people who like her. She just isn't for me.)  :huh: So I'm not sure what to do about that. Should I get her anyway just because I like her design?

You know, that's a tough question. I would say it comes down to how much you like her design. Aesthetically speaking, she has my most favorite design of any G4 Pony. Blue and white, and that particular shade of blue ... perfection.

Character-wise, I actually liked her in her first episode and felt she had potential to grow and develop into a better Pony. I kind of felt the second episode really ruined that.

In the end, I decided that I loved her design too much to pass her by, especially with the Build-a-Bear being the shade of blue I hoped for and wanted, and I decided to think about her character potential from the first episode.

I do wish I hadn't had to pay full-price for her, but overall, no regrets. I'm thrilled with her. However, if I downright loathed her, I'm not sure I could justify buying her just on design alone. I don't have Rainbow or Pinkie because I'm just not fans of them and didn't feel like shelling out that much money for them. And even though I'm not fans of them, I don't loathe either of them by a long shot.

So for you, the question might come down to: "Do I like her design enough that I can be happy paying that much money and will enjoy seeing her everyday? Or will I resent paying so much for a Pony I don't like one bit?"

That's an interesting way to look at it! I actually recently got my Build a Bear account straightened out and it seems like once I buy AJ and AB I'll be getting enough points to get a $10 off coupon. So I think I've decided I wouldn't mind having her for $15 based on design alone. Maybe I can pretend my BaB specifically is Trixie's completely different twin sister to fix the issue I have with her personality.  :lol:

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2014, 12:04:26 AM »
I have Rarity but I'm looking to rehome her. I just don't have the space plus I am more looking forward to her 4DE release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline nessy_86

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2014, 07:53:49 AM »
I just need Zecora.

I only have the full outfit for Applejack... I just bought RD's cape at the fair. Only my Applejack and Fluttershy have the voice chips.

moonlight twinkle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2014, 12:40:32 PM »
Ordered zecora! Now i just need sweetie belle, scootaloo, rarity's outfit, and trixie's outfit.

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2014, 08:07:22 PM »
That's an interesting way to look at it! I actually recently got my Build a Bear account straightened out and it seems like once I buy AJ and AB I'll be getting enough points to get a $10 off coupon. So I think I've decided I wouldn't mind having her for $15 based on design alone. Maybe I can pretend my BaB specifically is Trixie's completely different twin sister to fix the issue I have with her personality.  :lol:

Oh wow, that's wonderful! $10 off is glorious.

LOL. ;) Whatever works! Or she could be a nicer, more mature Trixie from an alternate dimension.

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2014, 01:30:54 PM »
currently just Rainbow Dash and Spike.  I definitely plan to get Apple Jack and Sweetie Belle.  I would love to get them all, but I then have to get all their clothes, and the sound chips.  It probably won't happen. 

DancingPhoenix

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2014, 05:21:56 PM »
Build a Bear slowly drains my wallet, I just love their plushies! I own Pinkie Pie and Rarity as they're my two favorites, heaven help me if they made a Cadence or Celestia though!

I kind of want Zecora, but ahhh so expensive.

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2014, 04:12:25 AM »
I have them all but the latest four.

I really want to get them, but my only disappointment is that they used to give a £5 off bonus whenever you purchased £20 or more - But apparently, loads of people took advantage of it so they stopped it :/ I can't afford to buy all of them at once, but that voucher was surprisingly helpful when buying a pony and an accessory.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline loverofbalto

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2014, 05:38:59 AM »
I have all but Trixie, Applejack, Applebloom, Zecora, and Pinkie Pie.  I can't get Pinkie Pie from my mom until I get down to 300 lbs.  That is good motivation.  The others will be gotten when I finally receive my rent credit.  I can't wait.  I also heard that Celestia and Luna will be coming in the near future.  I want both of them.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal