Pony Talk > Introductions

Chai @ New Arena!

(1/3) > >>

Chai:
I just thought I'd re-introduce myself, since I am mostly a lurker.  :blush:

I'm Chai (formerly Allegro) and I've been collecting ponies most of my life. I'm 19 years old and currently a freshman in college, double-majoring in English Literature and Information Systems Management. There isn't much to know about me really... I practice yoga often, I have a pretty cool boyfriend who is kind of enamored with the pony community from afar, and I love my cats (named Little Orange and Lion) more than most people love their children.  :P

Anyway, it's good to see everyone again - the "field trip" to Facebook while the Arena was down was awfully interesting, but it's wonderful to be back. Thanks to all the staff for making this happen!

ZennaBug:
Welcome to the new Arena, Chai!  I used to do quite a bit of yoga when I first hurt myself running, but sort of let it slide once I was up and running again.  I really should start up again!

Chai:
Good to see you ZennaBug! I used to run too and hurt my knee pretty badly so I started doing yoga. That's a crazy coincidence! My knees are really stiff and weak and the impact from running just got to be too much. If you want to continue practicing YogaToday.com is an awesome website if you already know the basics. I took a few classes and then got the $10 a month membership at YogaToday and get unlimited video classes.... awesome in comparison to $70 a month at a yoga studio where I go to college! :biggrin:

mlp4me:
Hello Chai!!  :good: Have fun lurking....  :biggrin:

hokuspokus:
Hello! Welcome back! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version