collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Lady LovelyLocks, Silkypup question and item ID please  (Read 1062 times)

Offline Tiara546

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.tiara546.de
Lady LovelyLocks, Silkypup question and item ID please
« on: April 22, 2016, 07:31:55 PM »
Hello there,

does anyone know about the different Silkypup versions?

I have three by now and they all have different collars and leashes, one has a smaller head and they did come with slightly different pixietails, too.
This is them:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

... of which the first's collar is the most simple, with a a bluish purple pixietail flower. He has a big face, large irises and the "MEXICO" under his right hind foot seems to have been erased. It could be only playwear though.

the second one has a small face and thinner irises, a glittery collar with a purple pixietail flower

and the third one has a bigger face and larger irises as the first, a glittery collar with an aqua pixietail flower

This is them from below:

These are the pixietails which came with them, I have photographed and uploaded them all (the ones marked with "Silkypup"
http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Lady_LovelyLocks_Pixietails#Simple_.28without_super_curly_hair.29_2

Does anyone know what these differences are about and/or does anyone have a MIB Silkypup in order to check which language box which one came in (and with which accessories, as I accidentially threw them together -.- )

Also, does anyone know where the following accessories belong?

I got this comb with Silkymane, is it actually hers?

Did any of the dolls come with underwear?

... and the remaining:

Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 07:36:12 PM by Tiara546 »

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Lady LovelyLocks, Silkypup question and item ID please
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 10:33:11 AM »
I think the third pup you have is just a little discolored?  I didn't realize there were two different collars though :)

The problem is that if you have a Pup NRFB_ than you can't tell what it looks like because it came in a sealed box with no window pane :D

I think that the line mixed around the pixietail colors a bit- but the animal stays consistent. That comb above is NOT lady Lovely locks.  None of the dolls came with underwear.  I don't recognize the hanger...

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 07:41:16 PM »
Very interesting! There is at least one more version of silky pup out there too. The other one has dark lined eyes.

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

Offline Tiara546

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.tiara546.de
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2016, 01:23:22 PM »
Thank you! Will keep my eyes open, perhaps I will encounter any part of these elsewhere on my travels through the world wide web.  :biggrin:

I actually have other questions now, which came up while working on the wiki.
Can anyone tell me

- which animal friend this ribbon with flower pixie petal goes to? I first thought it belongs to Silkypup, but then I noticed the ribbon is slightly different in colour, more a discoloured white than light pinkish purple as the other two I posted earlier. Did the CurlyKittens come with these as well, so that it could go with PeachPuff? She would be the only kitten with white ribbons.
Spoiler

Also wondering wether the lilytops came with combs, and if the Slumber Set fashion came with any shoes. Does anyone have these MIB and could take a look?

And finally, I noticed that there's different versions of gowns for the first dolls, especially Lovelylocks, FairHair and CurlyCrown. There seems to be a straight and a crincled one, which goes for the top layer of the lower, "skirt" part of their original gowns. The straight version's top layer is also more translucent than the crincled one. 
Both versions are visible here: http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Maiden_CurlyCrown#Doll_Stats

Does anyone have an idea what this is about? I suspected it's the US and Europe versions but have no clue really, as I also looked at MIB dolls to solve this riddle but couldn't find any consistency yet.

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

Offline Tiara546

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.tiara546.de
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2016, 03:26:01 PM »
Thank you!
Yes, I already saw the darker eyed silkypup and the blue eyed one on the web. The differences in the doll paint and gown design are interesting as well. For the pixie petals, I have the feeling they are different coloured almost all the time. Do you have any info on where the different versions come from?

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2016, 12:58:28 PM »
Also wondering wether the lilytops came with combs, and if the Slumber Set fashion came with any shoes. Does anyone have these MIB and could take a look?

Yes, the Lilytops came with combs-

The slumber set came with slippers.  See picture: Sorry it's such bad quality.
https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2628/4304515931_fc7bd41ed8_o.jpg

Post Merge: May 16, 2016, 01:17:40 PM

I believe those loose pixiepetals went to outfits. I no longer recall which ones.

Some info re dragon accessories.  The dragons came with either a set of purple or blue/green brush/mirror/comb.  I had bought these dragons NRFB and opened them... (I no longer have them alas)

Kitten accessories

There are MOC pixietails floating around too- I think they were a mail in offer?  But I'm not sure.

There are differences in the dresses between wave 1 Lady Lovely Locks and CurlyCrown and Fair Hair, and wave 2 when they were re-released.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 01:17:44 PM by Galactica »

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2016, 11:05:35 PM »
No idea where the different variants I had came from because I found them at local garage sales and doll shows loose. (I'm in the usa)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal