collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Any interest in a Marmite Sue doll for cheaper?  (Read 217 times)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Any interest in a Marmite Sue doll for cheaper?
« on: April 10, 2016, 04:49:11 PM »
Last year around May I put down a deposit for the Alice doll done in she'll to be paid off this June. Unfortunately due to life circumstances I cannot finish buying her.  Sue is supposed to get back to me with all the left payment details for her this next week. I've been given the approval to transfer ownership to a new buyer someone that would be paying Sue the remaining balance (and shipping to them I think I didn't understand if it was included or not.) and have the doll shipped to them. The last payment is supposed to be paid by June, but I waiting to see how long before the doll is ready to ship and hear back. The link below has an image of the sample she showed of the dolls, adding just a reminder that the dolls do have the accurate genitals showing.

[link removed for content ~ hathorcat]

This one is the Alice doll. I'm seeing if anyone would be interested and you can pm me. I'm also looking for suggestions selling wise because this was going to be my first ball jointed roll, and I don't really know where to post something like this.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 11:33:01 AM by hathorcat »
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal