collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172734 times)

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! [Catch Mew@Gamestop Now!]
« Reply #240 on: February 16, 2016, 11:16:21 AM »
><

I wish shipping and the cad/us dollar wasn't insane right now.

I would have just gotten it for you :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Flickerswift

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #241 on: February 16, 2016, 06:28:00 PM »
...I managed to get a mew card, only to find the code misprinted on the inside! :sad:  I've checked all 4 gamestops in my city, and they don't have any mew cards left... Why, Nintendo? Why? What was wrong with wi-fi distribution?  :enraged: Anyone still have an extra code...?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 06:31:39 PM by Flickerswift »

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 16, 2016, 06:35:22 PM »
...I managed to get a mew card, only to find the code misprinted on the inside! :sad:  I've checked all 4 gamestops in my city, and they don't have any mew cards left... Why, Nintendo? Why? What was wrong with wi-fi distribution?  :enraged: Anyone still have an extra code...?

I'm pretty sure that I do. I can PM it to you when I get home in about an hour, if you want.

Edit: Also, I've been out of the loop for a bit due to RL stuff, but trying to catch up on the Pokemon thread here; for the people looking for the Mew plush, Gamestop now has it up on its website, with the 'check availability' option, which they didn't have earlier ( just search 'mew' . I've been constantly checking the website hoping it would go live there, as the closest store to me that MIGHT have one in stock is 90 miles). It may be useful in everyone's search :)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 06:39:46 PM by Kitkumi »

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Flickerswift

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #243 on: February 16, 2016, 06:38:13 PM »

I'm pretty sure that I do. I can PM it to you when I get home in about an hour, if you want.

That would be wonderful! Eternal thanks to you!  :frolic:

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 16, 2016, 07:51:16 PM »

That would be wonderful! Eternal thanks to you!  :frolic:

Not a problem :) I always try to pick up one or two spares if I can to help out around here :D Just sent the code your way!

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 17, 2016, 08:31:21 AM »

Edit: Also, I've been out of the loop for a bit due to RL stuff, but trying to catch up on the Pokemon thread here; for the people looking for the Mew plush, Gamestop now has it up on its website, with the 'check availability' option, which they didn't have earlier ( just search 'mew' . I've been constantly checking the website hoping it would go live there, as the closest store to me that MIGHT have one in stock is 90 miles). It may be useful in everyone's search :)

Thank you so much for this info! Sadly there are no Mew plushies anywhere near me. I think the closest was another hour drive away- and I have to say I'm pretty bummed at the thought of driving that far again for no reason. I'll still keep refreshing that search, though!
Instagram / Want List

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #246 on: February 17, 2016, 10:57:11 AM »
Everywhere near mr is out of codes. Any idea how to get one for my friend over seas?

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #247 on: February 17, 2016, 11:17:50 AM »
I just got this in my email from TrU

That pikachu card is SUPER cute, I just wish it didnt have giant logos on it, but eh its free lol
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 17, 2016, 11:40:30 AM »

Thank you so much for this info! Sadly there are no Mew plushies anywhere near me. I think the closest was another hour drive away- and I have to say I'm pretty bummed at the thought of driving that far again for no reason. I'll still keep refreshing that search, though!
Rainbowrific Renia, it says there's a Mew plush available near me, would you want me to get it for you if its still there?

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 17, 2016, 11:41:58 AM »
Rainbowrific Renia, it says there's a Mew plush available near me, would you want me to get it for you if its still there?

Oh. My. Gosh. That would be amazing! I wouldn't be able to Paypal you the money until this weekend though, if that's okay?
Instagram / Want List

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 17, 2016, 12:03:09 PM »

Oh. My. Gosh. That would be amazing! I wouldn't be able to Paypal you the money until this weekend though, if that's okay?
No problem this weekend would be fine. I had them hold him for me so I'm omw to go get him for you. So happy for you and I got one for me too. :biggrin:

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #251 on: February 17, 2016, 12:04:27 PM »

That pikachu card is SUPER cute, I just wish it didnt have giant logos on it, but eh its free lol

It's just what they do for exclusive events. When the Pokemon 10th Anniversary tour was going around I got a special free card for attending the tour at the space center in Houston that has a logo on the art like that.
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 17, 2016, 12:06:12 PM »
No problem this weekend would be fine. I had them hold him for me so I'm omw to go get him for you. So happy for you and I got one for me too. :biggrin:

Ah, you're amazing! Thank you so so so much! :lovey: I'll have to let my husband know that the search is over- at least until the next legendary plush is released, haha. :lol:
Instagram / Want List

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 17, 2016, 12:18:48 PM »

It's just what they do for exclusive events. When the Pokemon 10th Anniversary tour was going around I got a special free card for attending the tour at the space center in Houston that has a logo on the art like that.
From what I understand, the freebies are for kids only above the age of six. Which is silly for a franchise that's turning 20.

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #254 on: February 17, 2016, 12:37:31 PM »
i thought that was kinda silly too, sora... like I was there when everything first started xD I might not be a child anymore but that's literally the reason this 20th anniversary is so important! because literally the entire original fan base is adults, and most of us are still extremely into Pokemon rofl.

Im probably not going to make special arrangements to make it to this event, if something else comes up, but if im in the area then ill show up, ill probably have my son with me anyway lol. hes more into collecting the cards than the games anyway. Our TrU is pretty good about giving stuff away though? We have gone to tons of Lego events where it says the same thing "children 6+" and they've let me take stuff home on top of what they gave my son lol. but if not.. oh well lol.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal