collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: NPB - swissmylittlepony  (Read 1303 times)

Offline CuteyBina3

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
NPB - swissmylittlepony
« on: December 31, 2012, 03:43:36 AM »
Want to warn you for this bidder, she bought from me before on ebay and took more than a week to finally respond, and pay after that.. now the second time she won a few auctions of mine for about 90 euros. After almost a week, and multiple msgs from me, she replied saying she couldnt pay and if she could in a month! I replied that i couldnt wait that long, cause Ebay doesn't work like that..

Now I saw in her feedback that she bought and paid a few expensive items, after telling me she didnt have money for ponies now..

Finding this all a bit strange, just letting you know :D

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: NPB - swissmylittlepony
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 03:46:03 AM »
Thanks for the heads up :bigups:   I'm sorry to hear she messed you about though :(  if she had the money to buy other expensive items later, then of course she had the money to pay you first !
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline CuteyBina3

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 04:48:05 AM »
Yeah, I believed her, and found out she paid the other person straight away and telling me she didnt have it..

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 05:12:49 AM »
Thanks Cutey for the head's up.  :hug:

I am sorry she messed you about though.  I would go ahead and open a NPB case (if you haven't) so that you get your FVF's back and can relist your items.  Who know's it might get her to pay up and realize she can't mess peeps about with payment.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline CuteyBina3

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 07:22:16 AM »
Yeah I did, i can end the case at 2nd of jan. or she can pay before that time.. I was selling the ponies to raise money to pay my bills, and my daughters bdays coming up, so hope to sell them after that.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2012, 09:47:18 AM »
Thanks for letting us know about this NPB!  :(
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

surprise twins mommy

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2013, 05:08:39 AM »
I know this lady,she has bid on more of my auctions for more then 300euro all together.
The first time she payed after 2 weeks or so,but now she asked me to wait a month for an amount of 169euro.I told her that this is not the way,that ebay does not work like that.It is not nice,waiting and asking for your money.
She payed 42euro for the first set ponies she purchased,and asked me to send them and pay the others (169euro) in 1 month time!!!I told her that i will ship them all together after paying the full amount correctly.I did not get any answer,this is so irritating!!! :mad: :mad:

Offline Stormy31685

• Trade Count: (+397)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2013, 06:42:34 AM »
I have sold to this member many times.  She has always paid within a week.  Lately she has been having issues due to a pet of hers being ill, so I would not jump to any conclusions about her being a NPB.  For those of us with pets, we all know how expensive - not to mention heartbreaking - that can be. 

As sellers, you are all within your rights to cancel the transactions though if her payment requests fall outside of your stated terms.  I agree that she should probably avoid buying until things get straight with her pet, but at least she is trying to pay - even if it is not right away...

Offline CuteyBina3

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 10:31:46 PM »
Yeah stormy i understood u til i saw het paying other people right away after telling me she couldn't. Had to open cases against her 3 times.

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2013, 11:15:15 PM »
The pet story does not fly if you are paying for everything else.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Stormy31685

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2013, 05:59:48 AM »
Cutey, I am deeply sorry she is doing that.  I still, personally, cannot call her a NPB.  I also don't know what other arrangements she may have made with these other sellers.
Anyhow, it is still wrong, and it did bother me, too.

If she truly is having pet troubles, she shouldn't be continuing to buy.  There is no escaping that fact...

surprise twins mommy

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2013, 06:41:27 AM »
I have sold to this member many times.  She has always paid within a week.  Lately she has been having issues due to a pet of hers being ill, so I would not jump to any conclusions about her being a NPB.  For those of us with pets, we all know how expensive - not to mention heartbreaking - that can be.

This story she told me as well..2 months ago..Seems a bit 'out of date'
Also she has a second ebay name 'thebeautyofmlp79' probably because of her history.
It is horrible when something happens to your pet.It happend to me,my horse got recently very badly injured,-almost lost him-,and stayed in the clinic for 3 weeks(!).Can you imagine what costs i had..??But i always payed everything correctly,even i do not have any savings.Still,i have my ebay bills,and this was not easy!!
If you do not have money>Do not buy! (my opinion)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 06:47:44 AM by surprise twins mommy »

Offline Stormy31685

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2013, 02:23:18 PM »

This story she told me as well..2 months ago..Seems a bit 'out of date'
Also she has a second ebay name 'thebeautyofmlp79' probably because of her history.
It is horrible when something happens to your pet.It happend to me,my horse got recently very badly injured,-almost lost him-,and stayed in the clinic for 3 weeks(!).Can you imagine what costs i had..??But i always payed everything correctly,even i do not have any savings.Still,i have my ebay bills,and this was not easy!!
If you do not have money>Do not buy! (my opinion)

You are exactly right.  I feel horrible for those she has left unpaid.  She has done the same to me, but I let her back out.  I didn't know she had done it to others :/

Thanks for the info!  Sorry if I hurt anyone...

surprise twins mommy

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2013, 02:34:49 PM »
You are exactly right.  I feel horrible for those she has left unpaid.  She has done the same to me, but I let her back out.  I didn't know she had done it to others :/

Thanks for the info!  Sorry if I hurt anyone...

Oh no you did not do anything wrong.!I let her do her thing to long,and now she is crossing the line.
We all know how much love passion and not to forget time goes around with selling ponies.It is like saying goodbye to a dear little friend ^.^

I have started claims to her for the 170euro.Hope this topic will bring her back on the ground as well :huh:

Offline LadyPinwheel

• Pink Punk Unicorn
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • My reality is just different than yours
    • View Profile
    • LadyPinwheel's Pony Realm
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2013, 02:18:10 AM »
Hi all! I just wanted to ask how things ended with this buyer. She has bought from me a pony using the thebeautyofmlp79 account, and well, ok, it's only been two days since she won the auction, but she didn't reply to my messages and now I read this... I just want to know what to expect.

Thanks!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal