collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

thoughts on the SDCC exclusive?

want the pony & spike
want the doll
want both
don't want either
*shakes fist @ hasbro!*

Author Topic: SDCC exclusive - EXCLUSIVES ON HASBRO TOYSHOP  (Read 43985 times)

Offline Wildshadow

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Favorites of all time? Surprise, Danny and Spike!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.instagram.com/kriticosium/
Re: SDCC exclusive
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2014, 05:28:46 PM »
If it some how is a EQG doll and pony, please oh please let it be jointed. I dislike the unmovable ones T.T
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks Starscout for the sig and Shaiyeh thanks for the avatar  :heart: Ombyshadow

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2014, 05:34:39 PM »
Well if it's a doll and pony that rules out the boy ponies, in my mind
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Ice Crystal

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2014, 06:07:42 PM »
I'm keeping my expectations low. I was way too disappointed last year. :P

I just hope it drops back down to the traditional price and is a brushable.

SalesWants
LOOKING FOR: "Quick" Rarity, Salty's accesories & Wavedancer's shell.
Please PM me if you have any of these for sale!

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2014, 06:17:43 PM »

From waht i've heard people say it is sitll going to be 50.00 and soemone pointed out they siad figures meanign plural.  i hope it isnt a  Egd and a pony since i dont  want  them and i sure as shoot dont want to spend 50.00 on one. 

i'd LOVE it to be dr hooves.  as a brushable!  hes one of my favs.  but honestly my expectaion is  that it wont be worth the 50.00 pricetag.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2014, 06:50:35 PM »
I wish they did several options in several sizes that way everyone could get something they wanted such as...

*A couple sets of blind bags including Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Coco Pommel, Flutterbat, Discord, etc?
*A couple new brushies including brony fan favs, and G1 ponies as G4s maybe a set?
*A couple funko vinyls such as new characters like Nightmare Moon, Discord, and Flutterbat. Then also glitter Spitfire and Bon Bon, maybe some G1 repaints Firefly (repainted Rainbow Dash) and Surprise as a repainted Pinkie Pie with added wings
*A couple funko minis such as show accurate Fluttershy, maybe some more glows or show accurates
*A couple new fashion style sized ponies like Daring Do, G1 Repaints, Trixie, etc?
*Talking Princess Luna, or Mane-iac?
*Doll and pony sets for the EQG fans? :muffin: Pony, Big Mac? Meghan and Sundance?

For Sale Wants

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2014, 10:07:19 PM »
:muffin: EQG would be awesome!!! She could come with a little Rainbow Power brushable too with another muffin box! Im predicting something Dr. Whooves or Octavia related.....

I definitly suspect clear/glitter Spitfire and Bonnie for the Funko booth.

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2014, 05:25:22 AM »
yeah I won't pay $50 for a doll and a pony.. that to me is really outrageous, collector's addition or not... and Like I said, if it's a doll and pony I highly doubt we would be getting a male pony.. Now I can see them releasing 2 or 3 fan favorites as ponies themselves. I don't foresee a Funko on the fact in my mind Funko isn't Hasbro as they are only licensed to create their mlp merch... Unless Funko wants to do a SDCC Character forthemselves then that's another story altogether.

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2014, 05:51:40 AM »
I wonder if it will be the set of ponies we've been seeing on Taobao, with the "gothy" stockings/makeup? Maybe two or three of them, or if we're lucky, all Mane Six!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2014, 05:58:13 AM »
I wonder if it will be the set of ponies we've been seeing on Taobao, with the "gothy" stockings/makeup? Maybe two or three of them, or if we're lucky, all Mane Six!
I don't think so. They showed up at the Toy Fair which is way too early to even show the SDCC pony(ies)

Offline Ice Crystal

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2014, 06:05:43 AM »

From waht i've heard people say it is sitll going to be 50.00 and soemone pointed out they siad figures meanign plural.  i hope it isnt a  Egd and a pony since i dont  want  them and i sure as shoot dont want to spend 50.00 on one. 

i'd LOVE it to be dr hooves.  as a brushable!  hes one of my favs.  but honestly my expectaion is  that it wont be worth the 50.00 pricetag.

Oh darn. :( Well, last year the $50 price tag was justified (I guess) by Swarovski crystal embellishments and the light-up box but the pony itself was really nothing special to me even with that. She looks just like the Funko vinyl. I really hope they don't do that again, but I agree that I want something worth the increased price.

I'm almost positive that set will be this years Toys R Us Fan Favorites set. It matches the numbers and "layout" from previous years. The large Chrysalis will be their deluxe exclusive.

SalesWants
LOOKING FOR: "Quick" Rarity, Salty's accesories & Wavedancer's shell.
Please PM me if you have any of these for sale!

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2014, 08:50:13 AM »
yeah I won't pay $50 for a doll and a pony.. that to me is really outrageous, collector's addition or not... and Like I said, if it's a doll and pony I highly doubt we would be getting a male pony.. Now I can see them releasing 2 or 3 fan favorites as ponies themselves. I don't foresee a Funko on the fact in my mind Funko isn't Hasbro as they are only licensed to create their mlp merch... Unless Funko wants to do a SDCC Character forthemselves then that's another story altogether.

Funko  DID  do the   glitter   versions of muffin and Rd for SDCC.  so that wouldnt surprise me if this year they  release more.  to me they were much more afforable then the   djpon.  which is  kinda the same i think  as the regular funko minus the crystals. i'd rather  buy the  15.00 version from hot topic and put he  crystals on myself. much cheaper.

@Ice crystal.

you and me both.. i dont think it was aT ALL  worth 50.00 and i dont understand why they went from  20 to  50. seriously for a plastic molded pony that so isnt worth it.  i agree if its a dolland pony i wont buy it at all. if the pony  is  50.00 this year it better    be worth  the   increase. if it is two ponys then yes i can see paying the  50.00 if there    like fashion style or funko size.  but not for  aset of say blind bag or   a couple playfull  pony brushable size.  also i hope that they odnt split the ponys withthe fair and the   SDCC again.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2014, 09:06:53 AM »
If it some how is a EQG doll and pony, please oh please let it be jointed. I dislike the unmovable ones T.T

It had BETTER be for $50

I truly hope they don't try to cheap out and justify the cost again (regardless of what they pick) with crystals and gimmicky packaging...

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2014, 09:12:07 AM »

It had BETTER be for $50

I truly hope they don't try to cheap out and justify the cost again (regardless of what they pick) with crystals and gimmicky packaging...

Last year was a big flop I think they won't be going the same route again, how many months was she left on hasbro toy shop, when :muffin: Pony the year before sold like instantly?

For Sale Wants

Offline Emfen

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Scented Moonlight Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLW Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2014, 09:15:13 AM »

It had BETTER be for $50

If they do that combo I'm gonna boo at them, but it seems like it, and really with the talk about this new EQG show around it seems like that will be their next move.
If anything I'd like some G1s as G4 FS, that would be awesome.
~✿~| No longer actively collecting. |~✿~

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2014, 09:21:42 AM »
with our luck... watch it be   two or  3 Edq girl dolls....

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal