collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sternenstaubs ADVENT CALENDAR SWAP 2012 - A Present A Day - All Boxes Arrived  (Read 39884 times)

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
@tulagirl :
For sure - you can add a few accessoires to your wantlist as well. I always do the same and I think it's a need idea to add a few accessoires to push the box a bit up. :)

@all:
These is a high value swap and you must have swap expiriences.
When you don't hit all the points to jump in - please PM me and I will see if I can make a expection.
For all they can't join - no worries - I'm thinking of a Newbie Swap as well. Watch out the Coral in the next days.  :P

Offline sundaygirl

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
How many positive seller/trader feedbacks are required?

Sternenstaub

@sundaygirl:
Nornally at least 7 trader/seller feedbacks - but I can make exceptions.
You have been in swaps from me and clones before - so you're welcome to join the Advent Calender Swap as well. :)

People who hasn't enough feedbacks can PM me and I will see what I can do.
When someone is a member on another board and can link me  the feedbacks there or to your ebay account - I will have  a look over. :)
Don't hestitate to ask me when you don't reach all points.

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Tilas, it depends on what people want! If they ask specifically for MIB ponies, then that is what we get for them. If they are ok with loose ponies, that's good too!
Last year my partner was very loose about her condition- I think she actually preferred them to be a bit beaten up! So she got lots of ponies- I think there was one for almost every day- but none of them were overly valuable, especially in poor condition. I made sure there were some nice ones, too, of course!
I know it sounds sort of intimidating- that's a lot of gifts- but it's actually really easy! You start by getting ponies, and then you start finding little things that would be fun! And you fill in with candy- tah-dah!

Post Merge: July 31, 2012, 02:29:47 PM

Sweeeeet! I was just hoping this would come up soon, since there are so many cool new things for sale!
1. Are you willing to ship international?
 Normally, yes. But for this one I would prefer to ship to the US or Canada so I can properly spoil my partner!
2. Post here a link to your feedbacks: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=8394

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please):
 http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,286133.msg38997.html#msg38997=209011.html/
This link is also in my signature.
4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them)
I am not a picky collector. I love a pretty pony, of course, but I also love a pony that has had some fun! I would prefer no living mold, and I would like them to still be recognizeable as a pony. They need faces. I’m ok with little chew marks, some symbol/eye rub, hair cuts, those silly pink spots, some ink… pretty much anything. Prettier is always better, but love is more important!

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony?
I love Herself the Elf, Vintage dish towels, mugs the say “I had a bad idea,” (it was a strange advertising campaign). I like tacky tourist things like keychains and snowglobes.

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies? (Tell us here a bit more about you)
I like gardening, and am always looking for good ways to preserve the food in my garden. I have a husband (Michael), an Olde English Bulldog (Otis), a cat (Lazarus), an orange-wing amazon parrot (Fred), and currently have 2 boa constrictors (Impedor and Alice). There’s also a small flock of poultry (2 turkeys, 2 tiny chickens, 2 roosters, 2 guinea fowl and 1 duck) in the yard that are sort of pets, especially Big Turkey. Love that guy!
I live in a beautiful older house in the country on 3 ½ acres with a woods, and I like bells to hang in the woods- tinkling bells make me smile.
I am almost done with my classes to become an accountant, and will be looking for a job soon. Jewelry that is acceptable for a casual office setting would be very nice.
That will do for now!

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here?
I think customs are beautiful! I always love customs of Aurora, my persona- she’s in my avatar right now, she’s midnight blue with sea-green hair and a little bit of red. Her symbol is the ever-changing northern lights, mostly sea-green with a splash of red or white.
I have a g3 custom of her and a g1 flutter mold, plus a ponyville. G2 or g4 would be fun!
My only request for customs is that the pony you alter is actually bait, especially if it is an older pony. I would prefer she not be made from someone that can still be saved or is in good condition. I just don’t roll that way.

8. What's about christmas themes and christmas accessoires? Do you like them or not?
I can always use more ornaments, especially pony ones or handmade ones! I have a little pink tree that I set up in the pony room and it needs more ornaments.

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like?
I like almost all candy and snacks! My favorites are Almond Joy, Snickers, Laffy Taffy, saltwater taffy, gummies, and homemade yum.

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies?
My husband is allergic to nuts. He always enjoys it when I share my candy, but if it is all nutty, that’s ok too! MINE!
I have no allergies, but I don’t like black licorice. I’m not a huge fan of dark chocolate, but a little bit is nice once in a while. It makes me feel like I’m cleansing my pallet.

11. In which swaps have you been before (tell me a few examples)
4-season swap
Little swap
Previous Advent swaps
(this is only a few, but I’ve been trying to slow down lately- so I can put more effort into each swap!)

Additional Questions: (I'll give this a try, I've never tried to be so organized with my answers!)
Do you have a wishlist for your other collections?

No, any towels or mugs are good!

Do you collect merchandise?

Yes I do! If it has a pony on it, I want it! (Please don't call that Hoarder's show...)

What generations of ponies do you collect, and what are your preferences?

I collect and love them all- there's no preference. When I first met the G2's, they seemed icky. Now I love how sleek they are. When the 3.5's came out, I nearly cried. Now I love how chunky and tough they are. And sooner or later, I want all of them so it really doesn't matter what order they appear in!   

Do you have any armies, what is your favorite pony?

I have a Razzaroo army- I just love her! It wasn't on purpose, I just couldn't let any of them go!
My favorite pony is Glory. If you are doing any art of her (which I love, by the way!) I would love it to have Firefly in it, too. She and Glory are best buds, and it feels wrong to have art of just Glory!

Do you have a ref sheet for your ponysona?

I don't have a ref sheet, but my persona is in my avatar. She's not overly complicated! 

I know that this swap is generally for loose ponies, but would you prefer MOC?

If it is an art pony, I would like it MIB. Any other pony, either MOC or loose is fine- I guess MIB is nice, but only a slightly better choice than loose. If I receive a MIB pony, I will most likely leave her in her box. If I get a loose pony, I can brush her and play with her. Either one of these are good options for me! (Sorry that was a wishy washy answer, but it's the truth!)   

Do you have children?
If so - please list their first names and ages as well

No kids- dog, cat, parrot, boa constrictors, and a yard full of poultry (I've added 10 hens since I wrote my intro-thingie!). I have a husband, Michael. Does that count?

Do you wear any kind of jewelry?

Yes

What's your fave one?

I like necklaces- silver colored. I like the choker-style of necklace, it makes me feel fancy. But shorter pendants are good, too!
I am looking for pins that are childish and adultish at the same time- something antique and interesting or something you made. I'm planning on working in an office sometime soon, and pins seem like a fun way to express myself! 
I also like bracelets, and I'm not fussy about them. I just want them to fit!

Fave animals?

I love all of them, of course! But my favorites, the ones I feel a connection to, are ravens/crows, spiders, raccoons, and ducks. If you are doing art or jewelry with them, I also like green parrots and boa constrictors (not really other kinds of snakes). 

Does anyone still want Dolly Mix?  If you do which ones?

I do not have any, I would love Glory and Firefly, or any of them at all!

On a vaguely related note, I have a little village set up for my Ponyville ponies, but I don't have a list of the ones I have and don't have. So if you have extra Ponyvilles, I'll help them find a good home!

Do you have pierced ears? 
Nope! But clip-ons are fun sometimes!

Do you like scented stuff like candles for example, and if so what scents do you prefer?
 I like things that are fruity and yummy- I had a body spray that smelled like maple syrup once, it was awesome! My favorite candle scent is vanilla.

Is your birthday during the 25 days of gifts?
No- it's in October.

Do you have any pets?
Haha! Yes!
Otis: Old English Bulldog
Lazarus: Lucky as all get-out Cat
Fred: Orange-wing Amazon Parrot (he's actually green in color, not orange)
Impedor and Alice: Boa Constrictors  (Alice belongs to a friend who needed a place for her to stay for a year because her apartment doesn't allow pets, but she's cool.)
A yard full of poultry- Big and Little Turkey (Big Turkey is my favorite!), 2 Guinea birds, 1 duck, 2 tiny banty chickens, 2 white roosters (Blackie and Chicken Boo), and ten barred rock hens. They are all named Henlet, or Hennie, or whatever fun "Hen" name I call them. And whichever one is the last one I count at night, her name is Number 10. I have no plans to eat any of these birds, though the guineas are mean so they might have to go. 

Are you in other swaps?
No- I'm purposely avoiding them so I can concentrate on this one!

Do you like Christmas themed things? If so, what kinds of Christmas stuff? List everything! Candles? Ornaments? Snowmen? Candy? ETC?
I love ornaments- anything that makes me remember this swap or my partner. That's one of my favorite things about Christmas- putting up the tree. Hubby doesn't ever help, he doesn't really care about the ornaments. But I love opening each little wrapped up ornament, saying hello to it and remembering where it came from. Then hanging it where it will be happiest, where the lights will make it twinkle, or at least where the heat from the lights won't melt it! I also love taking down the tree, packing each ornament carefully back up.
I don't really like little doodads that sit on the shelf- little glass snowmen and stuff- but if they hang up I love them. Then they're ornaments!
I also like things to go on the tree in the pony room- that's usually where I put the ornaments from swaps or any ornament with a pony on it. It's a little pink tree, and I could definitely use a "Here Comes Christmas Candy Cane!" In one piece, please, not little crackly pieces.
I am not religious, but I am traditional. I have a manger scene that I put up every year, it's a Playmobil one. I would ADORE  a Playmobile frog to put in my manger scene. When I was little, mom had a glass manger scene and I put a giant planter shaped like a frog into it. Then I made up a verse to the "Friendly Beasts" song for the frog. So now my manger scene needs a frog, and I don't have one that matches. I could also use a couple more Playmobil camels- the set only comes with one, so two of my wise men have to walk. Oh, and two angels is certainly not a heavenly host! So frog, camels, angels. I think that's it.
I'm actually trying to cut down the number of Christmas things I have. I've started painting my picture window for each holiday, which makes it festive but easy to put away in January! So other than ornaments and peices for my nativity, I don't really have a place for lots of cheerful clutter. HOWEVER!!!! If you send me something festive and adorable, it will probably become a part of my Christmas forever, so if you find something awesome during your shopping adventures, I will love it! 

Accessories?
Sure! I have a big dresser full of accessories sorted into generations, but I haven't quite gotten to the point where I want to sort them and make a list of what I have and what I need. But I always welcome more! Just so you know, sending me the original ribbons is sort of a waste- I don't think I will ever really care about the ribbons. I like to tie their hair up in bows and ribbons, but I will never be able to keep the original ones straight so they get mixed in with everyone else.

Shirt?
Depending on the shirt- if it's a stretchy one that's got lots of synthetic in it, I can do a L or XL. If it doesn't have any give to it (cotton), XL or XXL. Those little "holiday" shirts that Target sells that have cute logos and are usually about $5- those are XL and I love them.

Girly?
Quite honestly, it doesn't matter! My favorite winter hat is light pink, my favorite scarf is hunter orange. My coat is olive drab. Texture is more important to me- I like things that feel like angora, so soft and fluffy! The cheap yarn (I call it Wal-Mart yarn) is fine for something that doesn't touch my face, but I hate the feel of scratchy yarn on my face. Sadly, it's the easiest yarn to work with, but it's great for potholders (I can always use more potholders!) or afghans.
My house decor is a mish-mash, I don't try to match anything. It's all just stuff that I like. The kitchen will someday have a wood and blue-willow theme, but it will still be a mish-mash.
Ummm, I don't know if that answered the question- I like girly things, I like child-y things, and I adore home-made things. Whatever it is, I'll find a place for it!
Ponies and Homemade:
Not anything in particular! I put in my post on page 2 that I like art with Glory and Firefly, but I really like them to be together. They're a matched set in my world!
Books?
I like books on gardening and food preservations- I'm a bit of a Prepper, though I'm not over-the-top. I like to can and freeze, and am slowly trying to live off the grid. I know I can't actually do it all the way, since you guys are on the grid and I NEED you, I'm mostly trying to learn to feed myself. Hopefully 2012 isn't really the collapse of society, I'm not ready!
I also like fantasy books and things about past lives and destiny. I love me a good adventure book- I don't like horror or anything too science-y. The Last Unicorn, The Princess Bride, Jonathon Livingston Seagull, the Lorax, The Veleveteen Rabbit, The Hitchhiker's Guide, and books of fairy tales. I would ADORE a pretty copy of the book Beauty by Robin McKinley would be awesome- I have a copy that I'm sending to a friend- it's the re-make for libraries version and not very pretty. I guess I'm vain about my books! I'd prefer hardcover over softcover, and used is fine. It doesn't have to look new, I just want it to be pretty.
Shows & Movies?
Right now we're watching Deadwood, True Blood, Torchwood, Warehouse 13, Eureka... that sort of show. We have netflix, and we don't get regular television- it's just not a priority. I actually wish we got less Netflix than we do, but the husband loves his movies. As far as movies go, I like action/adventure movies (Prince of Persia, Sahara, National Treasure, The Day After Tomorrow). I LOVE the Shrek movies, but I have them all already. I love legends and old stories that are remade- there can never be enough remakes of Robin Hood or the Three Musketeers, they have to keep going until they get it perfect! I love Alice in Wonderland, and am glad that Tim Burton didn't mess it up. (oh, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory... you haunt my nightmares.) And I like anything where the world ends- not the ones AFTER it has ended, but the ones that show it ending. If the Statue of Liberty gets knocked over, it's a good movie. (Again, I have no taste.)
 Zodiac? In the Chinese Zodiac, I am a Bunny. Rabbit. My family goes to a Chinese restaurant for lots of events, and they have placemats with the Chinese Zodiac. So for years now my nephew and I have talked about how we are both rabbits, and that it's fun. Now he has a daughter, and she's a rabbit too! The circle is unbroken!
I am a Scorpio in the other Zodiac, and actually really like it. Any bumper stickers or silly pins or something with Scorpio make me happy! I don't really put any credence into it, but it makes me seem like a bad***, which is always funny.
US?
I'm in the US, but something from your part of the US would be fun! I like leaves- a pressed leaf from a tree that is common in your area would make me smile. Or if you are in the desert, a pressed cactus?  I like cultural/area specific items.
Puzzles?
I love puzzles! I like the logic puzzles where you have to discern which person did which thing in which location on which date (the ones with the grid). And I love jigsaw puzzles. Pony ones of any size, but for the ones I'll put together, anything from 100-5000 pieces. I prefer they be drawn, not photographs, and they NEED clear lines. I HATE those puzzles of clouds or night skies- I need defining lines that I can put together! I love those "bepuzzled" ones that give you a little story to read and then you have to put the puzzle together without having any idea what you are making. And I love when they are used and I don't know how many pieces are in them. It makes me feel like I'm a actually solving a mystery instead of just putting little colored blocks together. Those Charles Wysocki puzzles are perfect for me- clear lines, definite colors.
Coloring Books? YES! YAY!
Lotions and such?
I always need lotion- my hands are so dry! The more intense the better, and I guess the less-scented the better, though that's not as important. I sometimes put it on in a room full of people, and I feel bad if the room is suddenly filled with the smell of my lotion.
I love chapstick- or lip stuff of any kind. My lips are always dry! Burts Bees is amazing, or the "Natural Ice" stuff. I love how they feel- they sort of tingle. But I'm not fussy about my lip stuff- I'll use anything!
I wish I was a fingernail polish kind of person, but I'm not. I sometimes use it, and fun colors are always welcome- something bold or funky. I won't wear just a pink or red, that's not my style. But I also won't take care of it properly and it will chip off and then I'll have a half-polished finger but I won't really care. So the kid in me that likes fun things says "Yay, fingernail polish!" The grown-up in me says "You won't use it properly!" I'll leave it up to you!
I don't wear other make-up.
 Moshi Monsters? They're cute, but I don't collect them.
 Pets?
Otis (dog) and Lazarus (cat) like anything- and they can have pretty much anything. I just recently discovered the BEST toy for Otis- it's an old tire. Really, I went to the junkyard and got him an old tire, and he will chew on that for hours. It's outside, so he only gets to play with it outside, I'll bet he'd love an inside version! Laz just plays with whatever the dog has- he's a cat, that's what he does!
Fred (parrot) likes seeds and nuts and BELLS. He loves anything that makes noise- those little bugs that you squish and they go "blurbyblurbyblurby" are his favorite.
Please don't get any plush or vinyl chew toys for Otis- anything that could be mistaken for a pony or stuffed animal is bad. I don't want him chewing up my toys, so I don't want to send him any mixed messages about "you can chew this plush, but not this room full of toys."
Disney?
I don't collect the pins, though they look really cool!
Favorite Disney Movies, not in any order:
Tangled, Beaty & the Beast, Little Mermaid, Robin Hood, Goofy Movie.  I like them all, though! I love the Nightmare Before Christmas, but I never consider it a Disney movie. It's a Tim Burton Movie, and I love most of his stuff. Except Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Why????? Why, Tim Burton?????

Ok, that's enough for now. Egad, that's a lot of information! Don't steal my identity! LOL!

I'm back! And here's a quick summary of my answers- if you want the details, you'll have to hunt! Bwahaha!
41. How about McDonald ponies? Do you have any that you are looking for? Do you use them to customize?
I have all of the US ones, except the really old ones. I would love some from other countries!
42. If you were to receive a colored drawing of a pony, which one would you like to get? You can list more than one pony if you like.
Aurora, Glory & Firefly, Razzaroo... anyone, really, but those are my favorites.
43. T-Shirt Size:
XL
44. What is everyone's favorite Christmas album?
Trans-Siberian Orchestra, though the NKOTB album would be fun to have again!
45. What's your favourite hot drink?
Cocoa! I only like tea when I'm sick or camping. I like chamomile, herbal or fruit teas.
46. Do you like novelty socks?
Yup!
47. How Do you feel about a handmade sock monkey?  Do they scare you, or do you love em?
I'm not a monkey person, they freak me out. But sock monkeys don't freak me out like real monkeys.
48. How do you wear your hair? Long, short? Do you like hair clips, barrettes, ...?
Usually pulled back into a ponytail, though I like pigtails too. I don't usually do clips and barettes, though scrunchies/hair ties are always welcome!
49. Let's say your wish list has G1, G3, G4 on it. Which do you prefer to get?
I have absolutely no preference! I love them all.
50. Hello Kitty
Useful stuff, not toys.
51. Monster high cutesy stuff (notebooks, stickers, pens, etc): yes or no?
Useful stuff, not toys.
52. Do you like Gingerbread??
Food and pony, yes! Soft for eating, hard for decorating, adorable for pony!
53. Pony Playsets??
I think I have them all except for Megan's place.
54. Do you want any G1 Plushies?
Love them!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 04:53:21 PM by Aurora »
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline Scraleos

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
I had so much fun in last years swap, I'd love to join again! I'll be posting my want-list and feedback soon :)

- Could I please stay in the UK please?

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks:
- http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=11614

3. Post a link to your actual want-list here:
 - http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,285029.msg21049.html#msg21049

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector?
- I'm not a picky collector, but I hate haircuts and head/body mismatches. I'm not too fond of marks that won't come off either! G4's have to be MIB though.

- I collect merch from all of these fandoms:
Pokémon
The Legend of Zelda
The Avengers/Loki
Digimon
Adventure Time
Monster High
Naruto
Final Fantasy

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies?
- I love to sing, draw, animate, play video games, read Homestuck and watch Marvel movies.

- Any custom would be lovely! I'm sure you all know who my favourite pony is ;)

8. What about Christmas themes and Christmas accessories? Do you like them or not?
- I love Christmas. As long as it's not mega cheesy, I'll like it :)

-Milk and white chocolate (not the cheapy kind, it makes me throw up), hard candies, marshmallow, American cereal bars (Lucky Charms, etc...), Cheese Combos, anything cheesy, anything blue flavour. I love trying local candy!

-  Liquorice, dark chocolate, dried fruit, anything bitter.

11. In which swaps have you been before? Last years Advent Calendar swap, Halloween Pegasus swap, G4 swap, Newbie Summer swap, Vacation swap and a Sticker swap!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 03:11:43 AM by Scraleos »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Trade | Wanted | Pony Plushies

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Aurora that was really helpful to me. I don't know who you were writing that for...but thats what I was wondering.  I think I will do this. Gotta get my wanted lists together...I am pretty sure I have enough trader/swap feedback for this...hope so.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline sundaygirl

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
Sternenstaub: Thank you for welcoming me. :)

Yes.

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=3996

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please): http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,304469.msg330803.html#msg330803

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them)
No rust, smooze, cancer, major marks/stains/rubs or frizzy hair. No big hair cuts or head/body mismatch.
A thumb rule is as long as a pony looks good at display, it doesn't matter if she has minor flaws like a not too visible mark or a mini hair trim or so.

Not really.

I like to do artsy crafty stuff, like paint and draw. I also do a little customing when I have the time.
I read a lot both in Swedish and English. Crime ficition is a favorite, right now I read The End of the Wasp Season by Denise Mina. I also read comics and I like Modesty Blaise a lot. When it comes to style, I like the rocker/rockabilly style. Pink and black are my favorite colors.

Yes, that would be neat, but only if my partner wants to do one of course. No special wishes.

8. What's about christmas themes and christmas accessoires? Do you like them or not?
That's fine. I especially like gnomes, ginger cookies, snow flakes and things to have in the Christmas tree.

Favorites are licorice, fudge, all sorts of chocolate, and peanutbutter, like Reeses. But most candy is fine. I also like coffee, tea, and hot chocolate.

I prefer candy without gelatin/gelatine. An animalic ingredience in many jelly or marshmallow type of candy. I believe most candy has it stated in their ingredience list if it inholds gelatine.

The 13 days of Halloween, Newbie summer color swap last year. Valentines swap 2012.

12. Sent me a PM with (don't post this information in here): On it's way  :)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 03:00:50 PM by sundaygirl »

Offline Elfpony

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
1. Are you willing to ship international?  Yes!

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks:  http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=2712

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please): http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,298059.0.html

I'm not too picky, and I don't mind doing some minor restorations or rehairing.  I am more picky about So Soft ponies condition and like nice flocking.  Marks under the feet are fine, minor marks are fine.  Basically, if the pony displays well, I'm happy with that.

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony?  I collect Breyer Stablemates, but I don't get the chance to buy them often.  I collect LPS (G2) cats, ponies, and cows, but I don't actively buy them.  I also collect stickers, rubber duckies, rocking horse, carousel, and unicorn Christmas ornaments.  I like anything with unicorns.

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies? (Tell us here a bit more about you)  I'm an artist and do mainly manga-style work and fantasy art (also custom ponies.)  I like manga titles such as Sailor Moon and Fruits Basket.  I'm an avid reader and like mysteries and 19th century literature.  I'm a sterotypical Canadian in that I love hockey and I'm a Toronto Maple Leafs die hard fan.  I'm a bit of a goth, too.

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here?  I love customs!  I've never received a custom I didn't like, so I'm pretty open here.  I love when someone reimagines my persona pony, Elfpony - I have a small Elfpony army by various artists.

8. What's about christmas themes and christmas accessoires? Do you like them or not?  I like snowflakes, santa, reindeer, and the types of ornaments mentioned above.  I don't like anything overly religious.

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like?  Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate!  Any kind of chocolate.  Chocolate and mint, chocolate and peanut butter are my favourites.  I also like cookies.  I have an evil sweet tooth.

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies?  I have a mild nut allergy - I am ok with peanut but it's other (tree) nuts that I can't have.  If it's something that says "may contain tree nuts" that's fine, I can have that.  I'm not a big fan of hard candies and I hate black liquorice.

11. In which swaps have you been before (tell me a few examples)  This one last year.  Also I'm in the Halloween custom swap this year, and last year.

12. Sent me a PM with (don't post this information in here):
PM sent!

Elf  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 04:50:04 PM by Elfpony »

Offline MLPgal13

• Trade Count: (+123)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Thanks for my Avie Calico <3
    • View Profile
DUH! Gosh I don't know how I funtion sometimes XD

I am seriously interested in this one... do the presies have to be "mib" (in packages)? Or can they be loose? I've not been in this type of swap before. ^_^;  In fact, it's been so long since I've DONE a major swap...

UGH! Only 112 feedback posts. This one seems like a lot of fun too.

150 POSTS, not feedbacks. ^_^; I think you're fine!

Post Merge: July 31, 2012, 06:35:22 PM

1. Are you willing to ship international? I'm sorry I cannot

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=7203

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,301501.0.html

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them) I don't like cancer or hair cuts.

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony? Monster High

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies? I use my ipod DAILY. I'm not a huge reader. I do love to watch movies, the classics and Disney.

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here? If you have the time. Holiday themed maybe?

8. What's about christmas themes and christmas accessoires? Do you like them or not? Snowmen, snowflakes, holly, reindeer, candy canes, gingerbread people

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like? Chocolate, jolly ranchers

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies? I dont like anything sour

11. In which swaps have you been before. 13 days of Halloween was my last one. PersonaPalooza custom swap, Holiday Swap
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 06:35:22 PM by MLPgal13 »

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
Okay, I just sent in my PM and edited my post with the questions! I have made my final decision as to accept international postage. I figured what the hay, I have more than enough time to save up for extra shipping, and this is a special occasion anyway. ^__^

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I can't wait! Count me in!

1. Are you willing to ship international? Prefer to ship to USA or Canada

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=7002

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,288421.msg76310.html#msg76310

I am quite picky I prefer the pony to be as MINT and original as possible. Acceptable: symbol/eye scratches/ re-hairs/re-pinks, minor trims
Unacceptable: Mold, re-grind, cancer, frizzy hair, major cuts, symbol/eye rubs, blush rubs do bother me, but I tolerate a very minor imperfection

Lego, Starwars, Build A Bear, LLL

Please see my wantlist for just about anything you want to know!

Yes. Genuine G1 baby pose: Glory/Northstar/Blossom : 2nd set of Rainbows (not Starflower)

I am a Christian, and do not like the commercialization of St.Nick... Snow men, snow flakes, menorahs, reindeer, candles are all acceptable items.

This also is listed on my wish list... I like mostly NON-Chocolate.

No Latex (balloons, rubberbands)

Seriously? Too many to list.... in 2012: Accessory II, Accessory III, Little Army, Children's day, 4 Seasons.... probably a few more that are escaping me!

« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 04:57:31 AM by ChipsteRJ »

Offline Tilas

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • Shilo.ca
Updated Sept 10th...

USA or Canada ONLY please.

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=4533
Or for more recent stuff... http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/itrader.php?u=6563 (hope that works lol)

http://artinsanity.com/index.php/wants

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that

you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them)

G4's are preferred, but other then that I'm not picky.  Loose, used, I'm cool with it, just not trashy lol. I like blind bags *hinthint*

Pullips, Squinkies, Pinky Street, Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokemon

Interests: Star Trek (TNG/DS9), Doctor Who (10th Doctor!), San Jose Sharks, Disney Princesses/Animated films, Sailor Moon
Likes: Earrings, cartoon based toys, stuff for my Pullip dollhouse
Hobbies: Perler Beads, Drawing, making keychains

I'd love a custom of my ponysona! But whatever you want to do, if you want to!

8. What's about Christmas themes and Christmas accessories? Do you like them or not?
Actually I'm NOT a fan of Christmas stuff. It usually just winds up getting donated to the library (not that that is necessarily a

bad thing LOL).

Chocolate! Loooove all kinds of chocolate! Cookies and soft things are nice.

I'm highly allergic to aspartame, splenda, and other types of FAKE sugar. Also, please no nuts.

Uh....geez...most of them were a few years ago. I've been out of the swapping for awhile, save for at the ATCsforAll forums where I've

hosted swaps (with 20-30 players per) and been apart of many card swaps.  Used to do various custom swaps all the time though.

------------------------------------------------

1. Name Your Top Ten Food Treats.
milk and dark chocolate, cherry blasters, stuff with marshmallow, reeses peanut butter cups,

2. Do you want something from China?
Uhm..ok? lol.

3. Will you be celebrating a birthday during the 25 days of the swap?
Nope.

4. Is your birthday during the 25 days of gifts?
Nope

5. Do you have any pets?
2 dogs, 1 cat.

6. Are you in other swaps?
Not currently.

7. Do you like scented stuff like candles for example, and if so what scents do you prefer?
NO scents please, I have an extreme perfume allergy!

8. Do you have pierced ears?
Yup, lobes and helix! I love labret studs, barbells, and captive rings.

9. Do you have children?
If so - please also list their ages and first names.

10 Do you wear any kind of jewellery?
What's your fave one?
Earrings mainly (helix are my faves), but bracelets and necklaces are cool too.

11. Fave animals?
Saint Bernards, Raccoons, Dragons. :P

12. Does anyone still want Dolly Mix
...I don't even know what dolly mix is...o.o if it's blind bag ponies I'm all for it!

13. Do you have a wishlist for your other collections?
On my wishlist page.

14. Do you collect merchandise?
MLP merch? Sure, why not.

15. What generations of ponies do you collect, are your preference?
G4.

16. Do you have any armies?
PINKIE PIE!

17. Fave Ponies?
Pinkie Pie, DJPON3, Ditzy, Luna...

18. Do you have a ref sheet for your ponysona?
*points to Avatar*

19. I know that this swap is generally for loose ponies, but would you prefer MOC?
No, I just tear them outa the boxes anyways, so save yourself on shipping and open everything! XD

20. Would you rather get lots of lower-value ponies or a few big value ones?
Don't care, your choice. I think my list is all cheapies anyways.

21. Would you like to receive pony accessories or pony wear as extras? If so, anything in particular you are wanting?
NO accessories please.

22. I have a really important question in regards to extras/handmade items.  Do you like homemade items that are cute and girly, all

adult with no cute element, or less girly?
Uh... up to you? I like anything handmade.

23. Also along these same lines for homemade ideas can you list a few ponies or pony types (any generation) that you like represented in

handmade items?For example are you a unicorn fan?
Pinkie Pie. I have a herd of her and I want it to grow!

24. Also, what types of books do you read and shows do you love on tv?
M*A*S*H, Beast Wars, Animorphs, Star Trek

25. What's your Chinese zodiac?
Rat

26. Items from the US?
Sure ok lol.

(BUNCH OF DUPLICATE QUESTIONS DELETED XD)

36. Puzzles and coloring books/activity books?  love em?  hate em?
No thanks.

37. How about lotions, soaps, make up, nail polish and similar stuff? Would you like to get it and any special wishes?
No! None of that, I have severe allergies to perfumes, sorry!

38. Do you like Moshi Monsters?
No.

39. A question for the pet owners here. Are there any toys your pets like to play with?
Please no pet stuff, I have to be very careful with what they can have. ^_^;

40. Do you like Disney Pins?
Sure! I have a bunch but love pins!

41. How about McDonald ponies? Do you have any that you are looking for? Do you use them to customize?
No thanks, I have em all aready.

42. If you were to receive a colored drawing of a pony, which one would you like to get? You can list more than one pony if you like.
Pinkie Pie. (noticing a pattern? XD)

43. T-Shirt Size:
2XL or up. I like em big.

44. What is everyone's favorite Christmas album?
Trans Siberian Orchetras take on the Christmas stuff lol.

45. What's your favourite hot drink?
Hot Chocolate.

46. Do you like novelty socks?
Not really.

47. How Do you feel about a handmade sock monkey?  Do they scare you, or do you love em?
Sock monkey love.

48. How do you wear your hair? Long, short? Do you like hair clips, barrettes, ...?
Pony tail.

49. Let's say your wish list has G1, G3, G4 on it. Which do you prefer to get?
G4

50. Hello Kitty
Hello NO. :P

51. Monster high cutesy stuff (notebooks, stickers, pens, etc): yes or no?
No, I don't like MH at all.

52. Do you like Gingerbread??
Not really.

53. Pony Playsets??
No thanks.

54. Do you want any G1 Plushies?
No thanks.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 12:03:15 PM by Tilas »

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
1. Are you willing to ship international?  Sorry, but since this swap is on the pricier side I'm requesting U.S. only.  :(

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=10672

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please): http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,297195.msg211655.html#msg211655

Please absolutely NO cancer spots (brown spots), pindot mold, or chew marks.  Pen/highlighter marks and discolorations are ok if they are not too noticeable.  Hair cuts and writing under hooves are ok.

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony? Monster High dolls, BJDS, Pullips, Re-ment, Disney dolls [Disneystore releases, not Mattel or other companies] (Brave, Tangled, The Little Mermaid), Nendoroids, stickers.

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies? (Tell us here a bit more about you) I love sewing and crafting!  I love getting fabric, sewing notions (buttons, trims).  I'm also a big otaku; I love anime (Sailor Moon, Black Butler, and Rozen Maiden are amongst my favorites), manga, anything KAWAII (stationary, plushies, stickers, etc), Sanrio, Hello Kitty, or Rilakkuma.  I also love horror movies and zombies!  Guillermo del Toro and Wes Craven are my favorite horror movie directors.

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here? I'd love a custom plushie of Fizzy, G3 Fizzy, G4 Baby Fizzy, or G1 Newborn Baby Fizzy.  Also welcomed would be any customs of G4 Vinyl Scratch.

8. What's about Christmas themes and Christmas accessories? Do you like them or not?  My favorite Christmas themes are anything to do with snow (winter wonderland, snow flakes, etc.)  Peppermint bark is delicious!  My favorite Christmas colors are royal purples, emeralds, silvers, and blues.  As for actual Christmas merchandise, I'd love getting ornaments and decorations (especially if their homemade :heart:)  I'm not really religious, so please no nativity scenes, angels, or religious themes. ^^;

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like? White chocolate, milk chocolate, Pocky, Hello Panda

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies? None

11. In which swaps have you been before (tell me a few examples) Advent calendar swap, just a little swap, army swap, pegasus swap, etc.

------------Answers to additional questions in my wishlist; Click on the link in my siggy ^_^----------------------
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 07:37:56 PM by Grassshackgirl »

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Sternenstaub

Yes!!

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=6947

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please):http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,306348.0.html

I'm a very picky collector and I collect my ponies in mint/near mint condition.
No age-spots, cancer, regrind, bad haircuts or bad marks or discoloration.
Age-spots, cancer and regrind are no go's for me!
I'm okay with faded hair, slight scratches to the eyes and writting marks under feets.
When you pick out a rarer Nirvana for me - I'm absolutely fine with a few missing hairplugs as well. :)

- Care Bears Stuff
- Postcards/Postcardbooks
- Stickers (eps. with cats, funny things, foxes.. )
- Anything with cats, wolves orfoxes on it
- Stationarry
- Books with Baking Receipts (esp. from other countries to try new cakes and Cookies)
- Scarfs and Gloves )you can never have enough)

I'm married and have 3 cats.
My hobbies are: reading, writting letters,baking, my garden, music, ice-skating.
In the summertime I spent much time in my garden and I like to plant.
And in the wintertime I like ice skating, snowflakes and a walk in the snow. :)

I also like to customize - so Baits, Dollyhair and other cute things for customizing are always welcome here.

I'm open to near everything. Winter Customs are neat-but I also like varaints of my fave ponies as well as any customs for my Armys.

My fave ponies are: Sunburst, Baby Sugarberry, Taf Yum Yum, Powder, HeartTHrob

My Armys: Bow Tie & Baby Bow Tie, Heart Throb & Baby Heart Throb, Applejack & Baby Apple Jack, Lemon Drop &´Baby Lemon Drop, Lickety Split, Flutterbye and my Dragons.

So I'm open to near everything.
Be creative -  I also like any other handmade things.

I LOVE christmas stuff!!

Junior Mints, any kind of Cadburry Chocolate, Cadburry Caramilk, Cadburry Crispy Crunch, M & Ms with Nuts, Maltesers, Snickers.
I also like tea (eps. Earl Grey and Herbal) and hot chocolate.

Nothing with sugar substitute - I can only eat "real" sugar.
I don't like licorice and Harshleys Chocolate.

- Advent Calendar Swap
- Little Swap
- Culture Swap
- G4 Swap
- Accessory Swap
and lots more.

------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------

Extra Questions!!

I have a question- can you name your favorite ten food treats? (Or around ten- I'm not that fussy!)
1. Junior Mints
2. Maltesers
3. Cadburry Caramilk
4. Cadburry Crispy Crunch
5. Any kind of Cadburry Chocolate in general
6. M & Ms with Nuts
7. Snickers
8. Daim
9. all "Kinder" products like Kinder Chocolate, Kinder Eggs..
10. Aero Chocolate

Items from China:
Why not- I'm open for new things. :)
Will you be celebrating a birthday during the 25 days of the swap?
No- I'm a summer child.

Are you in two swaps at the same time?
I'm in a lot other swaps- but I always different wantlists for any swap - so my lovely partner can buy anything I listed in my list. :)
I only list my Army Ponies in everxy swap - but there I'm absolutely okay with doubles.  :P

Do you have any pets and if so what sort of treats would be good to add?
I have 3 cats - Maya, Shiva and Britje.
Maya and Shiva need special cat food (Maya is ill and Shiva has a food allergie...)- but when you like to add somethingfor my kitties - any kind of cat toys would be fine. They esp. like Cadnip.

Do you like scented stuff like candles for example, and if so what scents do you prefer?
My fave scents are Raspberry and Vanilla.

And do you have pierced ears?
No.

Do you like Christmas themed things? If so, what kinds of Christmas stuff? List everything! Candles? Ornaments? Snowmen? Candy? ETC?
Yes I like Christmas themed things.
I like: Candles, Rockin' Horses, Snowmans, reindeer, penguins, Ornaments, Sbowflakes, Ice Crystals, Candles and lots more.

Things I don't like are: Angels and I'm not really religios.

Do you have children?
If so - please also list their ages and first names.

No kids here.

Do you wear any kind of jewellery?
What's your fave one?

I only wear necklaces.

Fave animals?
Cat,s Wolves, Foxes

Does anyone still want Dolly Mix?
Yes Dolly Mixes are welcome. I only have Lemon Drop and Heart Throb.

Do you have a wishlist for your other collections?
My Care Bears Collection is very small- so I'm open for any and all.

Same with my "Animals of Farthing Wood"collection - I still need near anything. :)

Do you collect merchandise?
Absolutely yes!!!
I LOVE G1 and G4 merchandise!!

What generations of ponies do you collect, are your preference?
My Main Collection is G1- but I collect G3s and G4s as well.

Do you have any armies?
Yes - I have a few Armies and I always love to add anything to my Armies - anyway if ponies, merchandise or handmade things.

And these are my Armies:
- Bow Tie & Baby Bow Tie
- AJ & Baby AJ
- Lemon Drop & Baby Lemon Drop
- Lickety Split & Baby Lickety Split
- Heart Throb & Baby Heart Throb
- Dragons Dragons Dragons
- Baby Cherries Jubilee
- Flutterbye

Fave Ponies?
Sunburst, Sugar Apple, Powder, Heart Throb, Baby Sugarberry, Taf Yum Yum, Flutterbye

Do you have a ref sheet for your ponysona?
I have no persona yet. :(

I know that this swap is generally for loose ponies, but would you prefer MOC?
I'm a heavy G1 Moc collector - and yes when I have a chance to get a Moc I would always say "yes I want!!"- but I would never expect it.
For G3s and G4s I prefer MIBs - but I already wrote that on my wantlist.

Would you rather get lots of lower-value ponies or a few big value ones?
I'm fine with everything and I'm sure my partner will do the best for me.

Would you like to receive pony accessories or pony wear as extras? If so, anything in particular you are wanting?
I like any and all kind ofPony Accessoires.

I have a really important question in regards to extras/handmade items.  Do you like homemade items that are cute and girly, all adult with no cute element, or less girly?
Would say I have a mexed style - and I love surprises - so I'm open for anything.

Also along these same lines for homemade ideas can you list a few ponies or pony types (any generation) that you like represented in handmade items?For example are you a unicorn fan?

My fave pony types are:
Taf Ponies
Big Brothers
Mountain Boys
Pegasus Ponies
Ponies in Walking Pose

Also, what types of books do you read and shows do you love on tv?
I mostly read fantasy books - esp. animal fantasy

Items from the US?
Junior Mints & Cadburry Crispy Crunch. :)

« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 02:29:03 PM by Sternenstaub »

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
OK, I am in!

1. Are you willing to ship international?  Yes, I am.

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks: here you go

ponies
Accessories
I also have a have lists for my g1s and g3s - I am quite happy to get any pony that I don't already have.  G1s are my favourite gen

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? I prefer ponies without hair cuts.  No cancer or regrind.  But a bit of symbol rubbing or eye rubbing is ok, as long as the pony looks nice on the shelf.

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony?  Boy do I!  Fashion Star Fillies (want list is attached to my MLP want list), Monster High, puppets, kites. 

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies?  I am a zoology graduate, so I really like animals.  I go horse riding when I can (which isn't often), I love Doctor Who, True Blood and Dexter, I collect comics (particular marvel (Gambit, Spider man and Iron man are faves) or anything by Neil Gaiman ), Harry Potter and I love hand made things.    I would be very happy to get any merch or hand made things based on the above shows/characters/etc.

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here?  I love customs.  Especially OOAK customs not based on hasbro ponies.  I would love anything really, but I have been considering getting some made based on the eternal characters from Neil Gaiman's Sandman (Dream, Death, Desire, Destiny, Destruction, Despair, Delirium)

8. What's about christmas themes and christmas accessoires? Do you like them or not?  I love Christmas decorations, and as I've just moved internationally, I don't have any right now, so they will be very appreciated.  Nothing religious though, thank you.

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like?  I like chocolate.  :)

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies?  I am vegetarian, and I don't like powdery candy like pez. 

12. Sent me a PM with (don't post this information in here):  Will do.  You may read this before I do though, as I just have to look up my address.

Answers to Questions

Do you have pierced ears?  Yes, I do.

Top 10 food treats
1. Plain Milk chocolate (especially cadbury)
2. Tim Tams
3. M&Ms
4. Milo bars
5. Snickers
6. Cookies
7. Anything with gooey caramel in it
8. Maple Candy
9. Fudge
10. anything rich and decedant

Do you like scented stuff like candles for example, and if so what scents do you prefer?  I do, not so much floral scents.  I love fruit scents, particularly blueberry, spiced scents, like pumpkin spice and vanilla, and I like woody scents like sandalwood.

Is your birthday during the 25 days of gifts?
Nope, it's just before

Do you have any pets?
No   

Are you in other swaps?
nope

Do you like Christmas themed things? If so, what kinds of Christmas stuff? List everything! Candles? Ornaments? Snowmen? Candy? ETC? I LOVE christmas themed things.  Love them.  Anything and everything as long as it isn't religious.  Otherwise, anything and everything.

Do you have a wishlist for your other collections?  I do for fashion star fillies here: http://x-eevee.deviantart.com/journal/Fashion-Star-Fillie-want-have-list-243601993, but not monster high.  With monster high I don't collect fashion and I only like one of each character.  I do not have any of the cams, but I would like some, and I don't have Robecca, the twins, Venus, Cupid, Howleen or Gil.  I am happy to have MH stuff, but not really clothes or playsets.

Do you collect merchandise?  YES

What generations of ponies do you collect, are your preference? I collect, G1, G2, G3 and G4

Do you have any armies, what is your favourite pony?  I have an apple jack and rainbow dash army (though I don't like multiples of the exact same pony, just their variants/customs) My other favourites are G1 Twinkler and G1 activity club baby.

Do you have a ref sheet for your ponysona??  I don't have a ref sheet per say, but here is a clear pic ref sheet  Her designs just go on her display side.  http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n216/x-eevee/pony%20family/christmaspony.jpg

I know that this swap is generally for loose ponies, but would you prefer MOC? I love MOC ponies.  I don't need them obviously, but MOCs are always preferred.  (please don't read this like if you give me loose I will be disappointed, I just like spoiling people)

Do you have children?  Yes, a boy Remy aged 6 and a girl Lily who will be 3 by Christmas

Do you wear any kind of jewellery?
What's your fave one?
  Yes I do.  I like long necklaces and pendants, and earrings. 

Fave animals?  I love all the animals.  But if I have to pick favourites, I say horses, sun bears and red pandas.

does anyone still want Dolly Mix?  If you do which ones?   No thank you, got them all.

Would you rather get lots of lower-value ponies or a few big value ones?  I think a mixture.  In this swap leaving way too long between ponies can get a bit sad, but at the same time I get very excited when I get something HTF (so it's not so much value as how hard it has been for me to get it).  But in the end ponies are ponies, and I love them.

Would you like to receive pony accessories or pony wear as extras? If so, anything in particular you are wanting? Definitely accessories. See want list above.  I don't really collect pony wear (yet).  I have an accessories want list on my page.  Stickers are especially very welcome (please no mint on their backing).  If you must give me pony wear, I'd really prefer it mip, or at the very least completish.

Do you like homemade items that are cute and girly, all adult with no cute element, or less girly?  I like cute, and I like adult, maybe not so much girly.  Though that depends on the item.  But generally, I'm not a girly girl.

Also along these same lines for homemade ideas can you list a few ponies (any generation) that you like represented in handmade items?  Applejack definitely (G1 or G4 is fine).  Otherwise, I'd love the sparkle ponies in something.  Especially twinkler and MO star hopper.  Or the sea ponies, or mummy and baby sets.  Or any G1 pony LOL

Also, what types of books do you read and shows do you love on tv?  Book wise I like fantasy that isn't too full on (think Harry Potter over Lord of the Rings), My favourite authors are Neil Gaiman, Terry Prattchett and Stephen King.  I also love the Harry Potter series, Phillip Pullman's His Dark Materials (Golden Compass etc), and The Night Watch by Sergey Lukyanenko. 

TV, I tend to go for the adult type shows on HBO or Showtime. I love Dexter, True Blood and Breaking Bad.  I also love Sci Fi, particularly British.  I adore Doctor Who and Red Dwarf but I also really liked the X-Files.  I also love shows like Buffy, Angel and Once Upon a Time.  I also loved Scrubs (and still do, one of my all time favourite shows).

If you are planning on buying me books, then I'll take anything you think I definitely should read.  There isn't much I shy away from, it can even be smutty it won't offend me as long as it is written well (so not Twilight or 50 Shades).

If you're planning on getting or making TV or book merchandise for me, Doctor Who, Red Dwarf, Dexter and True Blood, Harry Potter and His Dark Materials and are the ones I'd be most appreciative of :)

What's your Chinese zodiac?  Horse, and my other zodiac is sagittarius.

Do you want US souvenirs??  Not opposed to them.  :)  Can't think of anything particularly, but go for it.

puzzles and coloring books/activity books?  love em?  hate em?  I don't love or hate them.  If their pony, then I want them.  Otherwise, any colouring books would be given to my kids, and I may use activity books, but maybe not heaps.

How about lotions, soaps, make up, nail polish and similar stuff? Would you like to get it and any special wishes?  I love soaps and bath things.  Nail polish is also good, but I don't wear a heap (though it may be good to get some more.  I also like really thick hand creams.  Make up, I hardly wear, and when I do I'm a bit fussy, so it's probably best to skip it.  Please nothing too strongly scented (scents are ok, just not blow you nostrils out strong), and try and buy things that aren't tested on animals.  I'll forgive you if you forget, but please try and keep it in mind.

Do you like Moshi Monsters?  I have no feelings either positive or negative towards Moshi Monsters.  My son really likes them though, so if you do include them, they will be for him.

Disney Pins and favourite Disney Movies:  I haven't really seen any Disney pins (I vaguely saw them out of the corner of my eye at Disney, but there was such a crowd around the woman selling them I didn't have a close look.  But I do like pins, so I am not opposed to getting one.

Top 5 Disney Movies... hmmm...
1. Nightmare before Christmas
2. The Rescuers
3. The Fox and the Hound
4. Mary Poppins
5. Fantasia

McDonalds ponies:  There are definitely some I need.  I think that I have them in my want list.  If I don't, I can't actually remember which I need.  I do need most of the latest set, particularly Lily Blossom.  I don't need the set before that.  And then it's just random ones from before.  You can check my g3 have list, I may have the ones I own listed there.  Sorry I can't be more helpful, my ponies are all in storage in another country.

Would I like ponies not on my wishlist:  I am happy to get any pony I don't already have.  The only reason I have an actual wish list is because I have to :P  Please double check that I don't own the pony already in my haves lists in my sig is all I ask.  This is particularly relevant as in 3 years I have to move out of the US again, and I can't afford to take pony doubles with me, so even if it is an upgrade I will have to try and sell it, and I'll feel terrible selling a gift like that.  The other couple of things to keep in mind, I only collect flutter ponies, so softs and candy cane ponies mint in packet.  I don't have a g4 have list, because I pretty much have all the g4s that have been released.  I don't have a 3.5 have list because I only have 2 and I don't want any more.  And I don't have a g2 have list because I dont really collect them, so I only have 6.  I don't mind if you want to include g2s though.  I can't remember off the top of my head who I have, but I do have the single bride, ivy and the purple glitter queen.

Coloured pictures, what ponies do you want?  I would love one of my persona.  Otherwise, Applejack is always a winner for me.  Or Twinkler. 

What is everyone's favorite Christmas album? Erm, I'm not sure I have one.  I do love Christmas songs, but I don't have a Christmas album.

Favourite Hot Drink  I like all hot drinks as long as they're good quality.  So hot chocolate is good, as long as it isn't the instant kind with creamer in it, and coffee is good if it isn't instant coffee.  I also love teas, green or black, but not herbal as much.

Novelty socks: Probably not.  I have massive feet, and finding socks that fit me properly is difficult.

Sock Monkey: Love them.

How do I wear my hair:  I have very long hair, but I'm also incredibly lazy with it.  I tend to just tie it back.  I do like hair things, but I won't use them much. 

Let's say your wish list has G1, G3, G4 on it. Which do you prefer to get?  I prefer g1s

Hello Kitty: Not really.

Monster high stuff: Yes!  :)

Do I like Gingerbread: Yes to both the pony and the food :)

Playsets:  Love them.  I think I have which I own in my haves lists.  G1s there aren't many I have, and lots I want, G3 I have most, but there are a couple I don't and I have all the G4 ones I want.

G1 Plushies:  Yes please,  I love them so much!! 

How do you feel about getting homemade jams/jellies/baked goods?  I would love something like that.  I love home made food.  Just remember the vegetarian rule (so no gelatin)

We covered children already, but is there anyone else you live with that we might buy for?
Apart from my 2 kids, I have my husband.  He doesn't really collect anything, but he loves tea, coffee and beer.  But he is super fussy.  Make sure if you do buy him anything it is not sweetened, or full or preservatives.  He likes leaf tea (green, black, white, pu er) and just fresh ground unflavoured beans (so columbian not hazelnut as an example).  And he likes microbrewery style kraft beers. 

I have a question now- do you like spicy things? Jalepenos, Habeneros? Do you cook with spicy? I love hot and spicy, and if it is too hot for me, my husband will be able to handle it, so don't be afraid to get something because it's too spicy.

Winter clothes? I love wool hats scarves or gloves.  Things in purple or slytherin house colours would be awesome.

1) If you have previously stated that you're ok with fixable problems (minor symbol damage, haircuts, whatever), do you want that left alone so you can fix it or leave it as you see fit, or would you like repairs made before you receive a pony? I'm thinking specifically of rehairing, but I'm leaving it open in case anyone else had this question.   I am actually really fussy about hair.  If it has been rehaired, or has an obvious hair cut, I don't really want the pony.  If it is just a re-pink, or needs curling or straightening, I would love for my partner to do that for me.  Or fix up any other blemish.

2) Does anyone have a favourite pony (from your wantlist, or one you'd be getting a double of) you'd like to be surprised with if your partner gave him/her an alternate rehair, as an extra?   I would be pretty happy with a rehaired apple jack.

For those of you who like accessories, do you mind getting duplicates?  I think I'd prefer not to.  Stickers are ok, but I only have so much room :)  I won't be sad or anything if I do though.  I don't really care about ribbons or brushes, but I would love to get more things for my playsets, and the other accessories for ponies, like baby items (love baby accessories) or princess hats, that kind of thing.

Pokemon? Not super interested but I'll take anything eevee

If I happened to come across a pony from your want list, but it doesn't meet your condition requirements, would you want it as an extra, as a place holder?  yep, that is fine :)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 10:32:26 AM by xeevee »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal