collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Dolly Waiting Room  (Read 122098 times)

Offline andibgoode

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Andi B. Goode
Re: Dolly Waiting Room?
« Reply #525 on: February 10, 2013, 02:18:29 AM »
So because of a post on Facebook, I headed to Barbiecollector.com to put in my order for Julie Newmar as Catwoman Barbie. ...And somehow I ended up on the Disney Store website buying Designer Villians Ursula (she was 25% off!) and the Frankenweenie Victor and Elsa plush dolls (they were buy one get one free! Plus, free shipping on my order because it was over $75.). What happened? :dizzy:

Oh I so need the Batman & Catwoman Barbie & Ken dolls!!! :inlove: no idea how I will get them but I must have them.
:good: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :art:
Monster High dolls for sale

Offline Aienhime

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: February 10, 2013, 03:05:10 AM »
I bought my first SD-sized doll... Fairyland Siean!!! The wait is going to kill me!! Can't wait to go shop for clothes and a wig for her!!!

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: February 10, 2013, 09:14:22 AM »
So because of a post on Facebook, I headed to Barbiecollector.com to put in my order for Julie Newmar as Catwoman Barbie. ...And somehow I ended up on the Disney Store website buying Designer Villians Ursula (she was 25% off!) and the Frankenweenie Victor and Elsa plush dolls (they were buy one get one free! Plus, free shipping on my order because it was over $75.). What happened? :dizzy:

Oh I so need the Batman & Catwoman Barbie & Ken dolls!!! :inlove: no idea how I will get them but I must have them.

Yes! The website says they're on backorder until like, June, ha, but since it still lets you purchase them I figure they mean more like preorder. I wish I could see their boxes already! They also have a page with a picture of the dolls in your Barbie and Midge set up.

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: February 10, 2013, 10:05:16 AM »
Yeah, I'm going to have to get a Mei now that I'm working on a face up for one. She's going to be gorgeous. I'm heading to DDE on Friday if the weather works out, may come home with one if they have one I like....
I cannot even imagine how fun it would be to go out and buy a doll in person. The immediacy! So awesome.

Haha, it's a bit dangerous to know I can do that... and I did. I almost went home with 2, but since I owe so much on taxes this year, I only managed to stop myself for that reason. Oh... and all the clothes and wigs and eyes to try on right there.... It is too dangerous.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #529 on: February 10, 2013, 01:27:37 PM »
Finally got confirmation from my buyer that the Pullip arrived okay, so the shopping spree begins! I just ordered a pair of eyes for my future red skinned Resinsoul Ya. The rest of the money was just transferred to our bank account so I can buy a bunch of stuff from Junkyspot. 8D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline andibgoode

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Andi B. Goode
« Reply #530 on: February 10, 2013, 03:16:01 PM »

Yes! The website says they're on backorder until like, June, ha, but since it still lets you purchase them I figure they mean more like preorder. I wish I could see their boxes already! They also have a page with a picture of the dolls in your Barbie and Midge set up.

Oh yes - sorry I meant because Barbie Collector doesn't ship to Australia so I have to find another way to get them. Otherwise I'd be doing the same ;) hehe. But thanks! :) I just saw the Barbie & Midge set too. A little disappointed that it seems the case will be separate and not part of the set. But hopefully the box design will make up for it! (A store here will be ordering that set in hence how I have one on order - I'm hoping they'll get the Barbie & Ken dolls too!)

Offline xkelpiex

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: February 10, 2013, 03:47:01 PM »
Bought my first bjd! A Doll Leaves Amara <3 they said they would ship her "after Feb. 18". Um, do they mean way after? Cause that sounds a little soon! NOT that I am complaining, just wasn't expecting it!

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #532 on: February 12, 2013, 03:55:20 AM »

Oh yes - sorry I meant because Barbie Collector doesn't ship to Australia so I have to find another way to get them. Otherwise I'd be doing the same ;) hehe. But thanks! :) I just saw the Barbie & Midge set too. A little disappointed that it seems the case will be separate and not part of the set. But hopefully the box design will make up for it! (A store here will be ordering that set in hence how I have one on order - I'm hoping they'll get the Barbie & Ken dolls too!)

Ahh, I had no idea! How unfortunate that they don't ship to Australia. :\ Good luck getting your superheroes despite the obstacles! I bet your store will order them. Who doesn't love Batman?! ^.^

Offline xkelpiex

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: February 12, 2013, 01:18:23 PM »
Just bought wig and eyes for my girl and her outfit came iiiiin. I am getting jumpy and I still have to wai ttil they make and send her out! GAH!

Offline andibgoode

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Andi B. Goode
« Reply #534 on: February 12, 2013, 10:02:23 PM »
Keelee_von_Cupcake - that's ok! A whole lot of places don't ship here (as well as individual sellers) so you get used to it :lol: I've sent them an email so fingers crossed! Otherwise there is always eBay I guess!

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #535 on: February 12, 2013, 10:25:07 PM »
Going to be paying off my doll on thursday, eeee! Sadly, still no wig. I really wanted to have everything here by the time she arrived D:

Alicat

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #536 on: February 14, 2013, 10:52:13 AM »
eee eeeeyyyeieie!  :yippee:

I just placed a junky spot order!!! My Ming for Mei's boyfriend! I also ordered a Hujoo Suve to try my hand at faceups( I figured he was 25$, why not?)

Offline Flaileigh

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: February 14, 2013, 03:19:34 PM »
Ringdoll Zombie Sol is now paid off! The new wait for Ringdoll to actually forward the doll to MoC is here. Which, hopefully, shouldn't take long... But Ringdoll tends to have iffy shipping, so... We'll see.

Since that's all done, I'm gonna be putting Doll Chateau Ada on layaway I'm so glad that they decided to also offer her separately from the ordering over X amount event. I'm also interested in maybe getting LoongSoul Dolls new 1/4 Lion - Elsa girl. Their dolls are so pretty~  :blush:

Offline Cate_Dartfinger

• Queen of the Forest
  • Trade Count: (+40)
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: February 14, 2013, 04:22:41 PM »
Just ordered a loose CAM Gorgon girl off of Ebay, and I'm DYING for her to get here already! I had a flash of inspiration last night, and I absolutely need to get started on her!  :P

I wish "Buy it Now" meant, I bought it and *POOF* shes in my mail box!

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #539 on: February 15, 2013, 03:39:05 AM »
My LoongSoul white tiger came in a week ago! Just was waiting on wig and clothes to take good pictures, so keep your eyes peeled they are coming soon!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal