collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Dolly Waiting Room  (Read 122085 times)

Offline Flaileigh

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Dolly Waiting Room?
« Reply #225 on: August 21, 2012, 09:04:03 PM »
Flaileigh, I can't wait to see your new vampires!  I can't decide if I want Akasha or not, but I LOVE Shiloh!  I want a girl version, lol.

I wanted a girl version, too. The wig was perfect for one of my other girls... I saw them when they were released, but I'm just now getting one. (They've been available for 2 years or more, haven't they?) I'll prolly get a girl body replacement tho. I'm still debating on getting my DZ Yumi/Yuri a girl body. I'm just not that great at dressing boys. They always end up girly and the Yumi/Yuri mold just looks femme to me.

And, yes, Barb... Get an Akasha! I've only seen one on DoA? She is a beauty~ She has a soft face-up and a pink/peach (?) wig. Not sure if it's her "standard" wig or just a temp one, but she's simply loverly~ It's hard to find nice photos of Impldolls. The older sculpts are pretty fug, but the newer ones are really cute~ When they have another event, I might have to get a Ziv head. That little pig nose kills me. XD

T'morrow I'm mailing off one of my heads for a face-up. I'm glad that the artist is also in Canada. <3

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #226 on: August 22, 2012, 05:40:30 AM »
Very nice!  And yeah, I think I've only seen one on DoA, and even searching for owner pics on Flickr doesn't return many results...I'll definitely put serious thought into getting her, I love her face!

Also, it's SO HARD not to buy anything when you're getting ready for a move.  I keep finding things online that I want, so I just have to bookmark them and hope they're still there later, lol. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline Flaileigh

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 22, 2012, 07:54:23 PM »
Yes! Or wait until the next event. I'm sure it'll be either Halloween or Christmas. I've been reading on the DoA Impldoll waiting room, that they tend to send nice freebies from time to time. A couple people even got a free tiny for no reason. What other company does that randomly without an event? I just realized when I did my purchase that Impldoll offers layaway now. Omg! Layaway~ The magical word!  :lol:

Anywho, my Alice's Collections order arrived today. I'm happy with most of it, but I'll have to eMail them about a tank top and the overalls. The tank top is really badly sewn, and the overalls have a hole in the seat of the pants. I'm not so fussed over the overalls because I'm going to sew patches on them, but the tank I'm not going to be putting on anyone.  >_<

I'm not completely sure, but the "practice head" that came in the order is a Doll Family one, is it? It has a DF-A headplate and has the tabs instead of magnets like Doll Family dolls have, so I assume so...?

plague

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #228 on: August 22, 2012, 09:11:57 PM »
Timlus shipped, finally~

I've already got my next one in mind... but I know I can't buy Pullips like MH dolls. x.x;;

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #229 on: August 23, 2012, 10:08:09 AM »
Waiting on the mailman to get here with my 2 MH girls. visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #230 on: August 23, 2012, 11:08:19 AM »
I'm now waiting on my first Hujoo. <3 I got a blank Berry with the chocolate skin tone. I'm going to order eyes and a wig for her tomorrow. I'm a bit nervous because I'm going to have to do the faceup myself, and I've never done a faceup before, but I'm very excited about it! :D

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline Private_Bubbles

• Scribbles Pony
  • I'm Bubbles, Private Bubbles.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #231 on: August 28, 2012, 01:49:52 AM »
I ordered my very first BJD yesterday, she's a bobobie elfkin :D

Offline TickledPink

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 28, 2012, 08:29:07 PM »
I'm waiting for Kaye Wiggs Nutmeg to go on preorder already. I'm gonna die! she was supposed to go on preorder in JULY. T___T
The weirdo formally known as ImmortalPanda

Offline Flaileigh

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 28, 2012, 11:20:09 PM »
I'm now waiting on my first Hujoo. <3 I got a blank Berry with the chocolate skin tone.

You must spam with pics! The chocolate skin they have looks really nice. What's she going to look like? =^_^=

There's not enough Hujoo's here... Nope!

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #234 on: August 29, 2012, 02:26:09 AM »
You must spam with pics! The chocolate skin they have looks really nice. What's she going to look like? =^_^=

There's not enough Hujoo's here... Nope!

I'm going to be as simple as possible with the faceup... I've never done a faceup before, so I'm a bit nervous. I'll be sure to spam pics, though!

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 29, 2012, 03:42:33 AM »
I recieved all the things I was previously waiting on. Now I'm waiting on 2 MH dolls, both were grails for a long time:
Deuce (1st Wave)
DT Clawdeen 1.0

:D So excited! Please mailman, help them reach me before college starts again, I so need a pick me up!

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 30, 2012, 10:09:31 AM »
Sometimes I hate the delay in USPS's online tracking. This morning when I woke up, I checked the tracking for my doll. The website showed it arrived at my local PO yesterday. I was like, "Woohoo! It might be delivered today!" Just before lunch I checked it again, and it said the same info. I checked it just now after lunch, and it says they left a notice last night... meaning I could have picked it up during lunch.  >_< So now I'm waiting for work to be over. I'll be dolly daydreaming in the meantime. :smug:
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

Knibitz

« Reply #237 on: August 31, 2012, 07:33:08 AM »
*sprawls across floor* I AM FOREVER WAITING XD

I just sent my chloe and bf andy off for face up.... and one of my friends is trying to sell me a luts abadon for cheaps *flail*
OH MY WEAKNESS ;n;

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 31, 2012, 08:43:42 AM »
Well, after noticing that I won't have enough money at hand at this year's Ldoll for buying Enaibi's wasp Briseis, I decided to order my Dollshe Husky now as I could scrape together enough money for his layaway. I was supposed to order him later this year, but um, yay? He is the very doll that got me into this hobby so I'm very excited to have him :)

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 31, 2012, 09:28:00 AM »
I just wanna say, I have my body for my incoming doll... now I just need to wait on the head. XD It's getting a custom paint job so not sure when it'll be done. It sure is awkward to have a naked headless doll sitting on the shelf!

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal