collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Dolly Waiting Room  (Read 122120 times)

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
Re: Dolly Waiting Room?
« Reply #210 on: August 14, 2012, 06:20:46 PM »
Congrats on your first Pullip, sugar_apple!

I'm STILL waiting for my Blythe, hopefully the seller will remember to send me the tracking info tonight...she keeps forgetting.  I also ordered the CAM torso pack yesterday, so I'll be stalking that tracking now, it's scheduled to arrive on Friday.  There may or may not also be a couple of Disney dolls in that box, since I had been eying them for a while >.>
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #211 on: August 15, 2012, 11:33:37 AM »
Yes!!! My Tangkou has finally left customs. :)

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Sol28

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #212 on: August 15, 2012, 03:24:50 PM »
I'm (as of this morning) waiting on a Fairyland Littlefee Chiwoo fullset and Arctic Fox parts!

I'm trying not to get too excited because it's a 50 business day wait from when payment clears *sigh* I'm no good with the waiting part of this hobby...

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 15, 2012, 04:26:34 PM »
I am getting a Volks Kuuta. The seller is giving me a custom face up for him... so it might be a month before he arrives.
but really, I'm making him a girl. (His head is also used on a girl body named Chinatsu-- so I'm not too cruel).

I feel weird modding the body, so since he doesn't come with papers or anything-- I think I wanna buy a Yo Tenshi body (gender neutral, with wings) and sell his body.

Then I'll be getting peapod deer hooves for her...

and somehow have to figure out if I wanna put antlers on her, or give her deer ears (Leeke hippo ears). 

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 16, 2012, 02:14:19 AM »
banditpony, I was meaning to make my Chinatsu a deer girl but ended up selling her. I'm sure your girl will be super adorable :3

My Ariana is now whole and  I'm trying to make some clothes for her. It is proving to be a bit challenging as her top and bottom are such different sizes.

Knibitz

« Reply #215 on: August 16, 2012, 09:30:35 AM »
EEE! ^______^ My chloe shipped! :D *stalk stalk stalk*

tracking says she'll be here Saturday! YAAAAAAAAY!

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #216 on: August 20, 2012, 05:49:52 PM »
Waiting on my little Monster High Grail!(s)! Signature Ghoulia is on her way to me from an amazing arena member, AND Just got my #1 grail on eBay [thank you so much to my hubby!!] [drum roll please...............] SDCC Ghoulia!!

plague

« Reply #217 on: August 20, 2012, 05:56:38 PM »
I'm awaiting my first Pullip, Timlus. Just ordered today but I'm already impatient. xD

Offline WeepingPiano

• Medieval Merpony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 20, 2012, 06:58:22 PM »
I think I am just waiting on my Shadow King head and paying off two layaways. One with Knibitz for a Luts '09 summery and then MoC for a 73cm loongsoul body.

I think.

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 20, 2012, 08:16:37 PM »
Waiting on my little Monster High Grail!(s)! Signature Ghoulia is on her way to me from an amazing arena member, AND Just got my #1 grail on eBay [thank you so much to my hubby!!] [drum roll please...............] SDCC Ghoulia!!

Congrats on all the Ghoulia love, Raye! I know how much you wanted her, it's awesome of your hubby to be helpful and understanding. :3 Signature and SDCC are SO BEAUTIFUL! Signature has such a cute outfit and wonderful, soft hair, while SDCC is the crown jewel of my collection! All those cool accessories and details, and she displays wonderfully in her pretty box, or out, I'd imagine. Kind of wish I had two. :P

As for me, my Taeyang Nosferatu arrived! Yee! He's even more darling in person. I like to wear a lot of clothing, but his outfit layering surpasses even me. As another new owner pointed out, I can't even figure out what you're supposed to do with one sleevey-scarfy piece, haha.

One small problem that's arisen is now that I have him safe and sound, I feel even more like I neeeed a female Pullip to keep him company - the beautiful Lunatic Queen, of course. (I keep repeating to myself, that they're not potato chips, I can't have an army of these things. XD) But I really can't afford her right now, and being a best seller on Pullip Style, plus being from 2010, what if she sells out before I can afford her. T-T It's nail-biting!

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #220 on: August 20, 2012, 08:20:53 PM »

Congrats on all the Ghoulia love, Raye! I know how much you wanted her, it's awesome of your hubby to be helpful and understanding. :3 Signature and SDCC are SO BEAUTIFUL! Signature has such a cute outfit and wonderful, soft hair, while SDCC is the crown jewel of my collection! All those cool accessories and details, and she displays wonderfully in her pretty box, or out, I'd imagine. Kind of wish I had two. :P

As for me, my Taeyang Nosferatu arrived!

Thanks so much! I'll update when she gets here! I can't wait! Congrats on your arrival! :)

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #221 on: August 20, 2012, 08:31:36 PM »
I'm awaiting my first Pullip, Timlus. Just ordered today but I'm already impatient. xD

I understand this feeling. :hug:

Just got my #1 grail on eBay [thank you so much to my hubby!!] [drum roll please...............] SDCC Ghoulia!!

Congrats! I know you've been dying to get her. :)

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline Flaileigh

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 20, 2012, 10:31:19 PM »
Okay... I've reached my dolly fix for the year! Well, maybe get a little one for my birthday and order that Obitsu replacement for the decapitated Street on my work table... Then I'm going on a complete dolly diet.  :lol:

So, I just put in an order for a Dollmore Dollpire Shiloh boy. -- Also, ordered an Impldoll Star Akasha with the silly overbite. I'm crossing my fingers that they include a free pair of high heel feet. That would be awesome! Akasha would be the biggest doll I've ordered, too. She's apparently around 10cm taller than my NotDoll girls... And they're big enough as is! I think she's mostly all legs tho... :blink:

Sol28 -- Agreed! Waiting is agonizing. Currently, I'm distracting myself by knitting and crocheting sweaters and hats for my crew. Fall is right around the corner!

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #223 on: August 21, 2012, 06:19:04 AM »
Wow, congrats on all the new orders and arrivals! 

Flaileigh, I can't wait to see your new vampires!  I can't decide if I want Akasha or not, but I LOVE Shiloh!  I want a girl version, lol. 

I think the only thing I'm waiting on right now is a Sleeping Beauty doll I bought for cheap off eBay, haha...She's a 90s era girl that I never got when she was in stores, and she came up super cheap, so I caved.  I can't order anything else though, since we're moving on Saturday XD

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #224 on: August 21, 2012, 04:26:04 PM »
I'm just waiting on a Pukifee Zoe from DDE :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal