collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Dolly Waiting Room  (Read 122089 times)

Offline Flaileigh

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Dolly Waiting Room?
« Reply #120 on: July 21, 2012, 11:00:28 PM »
aaaaaaw flaleigh! I didn't know you had an f-11!! Share pics ;3;
I have one too but I'm currently selling her :/ she's not quite working out for me sadly.

I'll see what I can do. Today I spent most of the day cleaning up my DZ Meigi. I must've had like... A bazillion layers of MSC on him, because even using a magic sponge and W&N, it took elbow grease. Hopefully, it'll be nice t'morrow and I can give him a new face-up. -- I picked up this set of "skin tone" pencil leads that are listed as archival quality and acid-free, so I'm gonna give them a go.

I've had my sunlight skin F-11 for a while now, but I haven't gotten around to prying her eyes out. (Stupid hotglue!) I figure the bright turquoise eyes will pop against her skin, and I'm thinking of getting her a blond wig. The previous owner has everything* purple on her, so I need something to definitely contrast that. I did get a normal skin F-11 last week from the market place, but she doesn't have a body yet. Her Ravendolls face-up is uber simple and sweet! =^_^=

*Purple wig, eyes, cat ears, face-up...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 11:02:36 PM by Flaileigh »

Kimmers4Ever

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #121 on: July 22, 2012, 05:19:58 PM »
So... it took some work, but I finally got my husband to relent and I am getting my first Doll! It took me a LONG time yesterday of staring at them, to decide which.  But... I finally settled on....

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Taeyang Nosferatu!

So excited! He will be out of the box no doubt. :P But I'll keep it. He just needs to be out and looking handsome!

If all goes wells, I hope to get a Pullip Miku later on. :D  *crosses fingers*  (my mom loves does too. She has a Princess Di doll in her wedding dress and others I can't think of off the top of my head. So it was only a matter of time! :D

Offline WeepingPiano

• Medieval Merpony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 22, 2012, 05:43:25 PM »
So... it took some work, but I finally got my husband to relent and I am getting my first Doll! It took me a LONG time yesterday of staring at them, to decide which.  But... I finally settled on....

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Taeyang Nosferatu!

So excited! He will be out of the box no doubt. :P But I'll keep it. He just needs to be out and looking handsome!

If all goes wells, I hope to get a Pullip Miku later on. :D  *crosses fingers*  (my mom loves does too. She has a Princess Di doll in her wedding dress and others I can't think of off the top of my head. So it was only a matter of time! :D
D:
Now I want one too >.>

Kimmers4Ever

« Reply #123 on: July 22, 2012, 06:21:53 PM »
D:
Now I want one too >.>

Isn't he a handsome fellow?!? :D  Hubby liked him better between the two I was stuck on, which was the deciding factor in the end.  If he hadn't stepped in with his opinion, I'd probably still be stuck.

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 22, 2012, 06:29:16 PM »
D:
Now I want one too >.>

Isn't he a handsome fellow?!? :D  Hubby liked him better between the two I was stuck on, which was the deciding factor in the end.  If he hadn't stepped in with his opinion, I'd probably still be stuck.

What was your other choice? As much as I love Pullips, if I can ever convince myself to buy a member of her family it's going to be that dashing Taeyang Nosferatu. I come so close to purchasing him, like, once a month! I just think he'd make such a perfect little Symphony of the Night Alucard with new eye chips. <3

Offline WeepingPiano

• Medieval Merpony
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 22, 2012, 06:34:56 PM »
D:
Now I want one too >.>

What was your other choice? As much as I love Pullips, if I can ever convince myself to buy a member of her family it's going to be that dashing Taeyang Nosferatu. I come so close to purchasing him, like, once a month! I just think he'd make such a perfect little Symphony of the Night Alucard with new eye chips. <3
Ahhhh! Now I need him more!!

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 22, 2012, 06:36:32 PM »
D:
Now I want one too >.>

Ahhhh! Now I need him more!!

You're welcome. >.> *commiserates!*

SuniMoon

« Reply #127 on: July 22, 2012, 06:47:06 PM »
Omg I'm so bad. Baaad bad bad.
Waiting for a Dikadoll Autumn, and a Bobby, who I'm getting as a gift in the summer event...

And then today I went ahead and bought a Dollzone Hid who's been through a ton of owners, was mostly restored by his last owner, but could use some extra help...

So I should get him around wednesday or thursday, the person I bought him from is sending him to my friends house, where I'm staying for the week, so we'll get to unbox, restring, and mess with him together...

Ohgod, that brings the count up to five dolls in less than a year.

Offline coinoperatedgirl

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I paint stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Coin-Operated Customs
« Reply #128 on: July 22, 2012, 06:50:11 PM »
Spectra.  Can't wait!

Offline WeepingPiano

• Medieval Merpony
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 22, 2012, 06:59:30 PM »
Waiting for a Dikadoll Autumn, and a Bobby, who I'm getting as a gift in the summer event...

And then today I went ahead and bought a Dollzone Hid who's been through a ton of owners, was mostly restored by his last owner, but could use some extra help...

So I should get him around wednesday or thursday, the person I bought him from is sending him to my friends house, where I'm staying for the week, so we'll get to unbox, restring, and mess with him together...

Don't feel bad, I am at 16 in seven months >.>

Knibitz

« Reply #130 on: July 22, 2012, 07:22:31 PM »
*THINKS* who all have I gotten this year XDDD...

oh god...

1. Lati yellow Haru
2. BF andy
3. CH Darea (sold)
4. Dream of Doll Ean
5. Supia Lina
6. Leekeworld Ronald (trading ronald heads with a friend :P)
7. Volks Ryoya Konoe

I think that's it... less than I thought XD

nope, lied

8. Luts Delf Dreaming El

:B too many!!! Though most of those are heads, so I guess that's not too bad, and I did sell quite a few this year!

Kimmers4Ever

« Reply #131 on: July 22, 2012, 07:24:57 PM »
D:
Now I want one too >.>

The other choice was the Pullip Hatsune Miku. I LOVE the long teal pig tales so so much! <3 <3 <3 So she's totally next.

Offline WeepingPiano

• Medieval Merpony
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 22, 2012, 07:38:48 PM »
*THINKS* who all have I gotten this year XDDD...

oh god...

1. Lati yellow Haru
2. BF andy
3. CH Darea (sold)
4. Dream of Doll Ean
5. Supia Lina
6. Leekeworld Ronald (trading ronald heads with a friend :P)
7. Volks Ryoya Konoe

I think that's it... less than I thought XD

nope, lied

8. Luts Delf Dreaming El

:B too many!!! Though most of those are heads, so I guess that's not too bad, and I did sell quite a few this year!
Ooooh! Who is your El going to be?

SuniMoon

« Reply #133 on: July 22, 2012, 08:12:00 PM »

Dang, when did you get up to THAT many? O.O

Offline WeepingPiano

• Medieval Merpony
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 22, 2012, 08:18:36 PM »

Dang, when did you get up to THAT many? O.O
Well...
Tomorrow will decide whether or not I have 15 or 16.
It will be 3 girls and 13 boys, 4 floating heads, 2 hybrids, 7 new and 9 second hand, 5 YOSD, 2 MSD, and 9 SD.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal