collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokémon Go! Lapras and Articuno  (Read 90298 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: Pokémon Go! Come talk to me about it?
« Reply #660 on: September 24, 2016, 09:13:57 AM »
I caught an Alakazaam in Barnes n Noble. It would have been hilarious if it was by the Self Help or Occult section. :snicker:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: September 24, 2016, 11:56:00 AM »
I caught an Alakazaam in Barnes n Noble. It would have been hilarious if it was by the Self Help or Occult section. :snicker:
:lol:

Did a 5K today with a friend and we both hatched eggs with Pokémon that we didn't have before. I got a Hitmonchan and a Dratini from 10K eggs! My Dratini hatched with 36 candies so I evolved it. One step closer to having one of my favorite Gen 1 Pokémon!

I've been getting a lot.of Google Rewards questions lately and I bought some incubators with the money I've earned. Got 6 going right now, woooo!
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: September 24, 2016, 02:54:48 PM »
:lol:

Did a 5K today with a friend and we both hatched eggs with Pokémon that we didn't have before. I got a Hitmonchan and a Dratini from 10K eggs! My Dratini hatched with 36 candies so I evolved it. One step closer to having one of my favorite Gen 1 Pokémon!

I've been getting a lot.of Google Rewards questions lately and I bought some incubators with the money I've earned. Got 6 going right now, woooo!

Oooh! So lucky you got a Dratini!!!!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: September 25, 2016, 11:19:26 AM »
I feel so dumb.

I've been mentioning how Pokemon GO hasn't been working for me quite some time, that the GPS signal is never found. I found out why - Upgrading to iOS 10 for some reason reset my location settings to default completely off. =/

Why would an update do that? It wasn't something I even thought of, because I didn't think that updating the phone would change those settings.

|My Collection|

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #664 on: September 26, 2016, 06:25:48 AM »
I feel so dumb.

I've been mentioning how Pokemon GO hasn't been working for me quite some time, that the GPS signal is never found. I found out why - Upgrading to iOS 10 for some reason reset my location settings to default completely off. =/

Why would an update do that? It wasn't something I even thought of, because I didn't think that updating the phone would change those settings.
My game has never 100% worked.. I can use it but because the phone is 3 years old and the OS on it is as updated as it will go.. there is quite a few issues for me...
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: September 28, 2016, 08:22:00 AM »
My friend and I went to a park a few towns over that has a ton of Pokestops in their downtown area, since we were both running low on items. I find it funny that there are like... 20 Pokestops clustered in one area, but the Pokemon there suuuuuuck! It's even near water, and there aren't any water-types to be found. The area is pretty populated too, so I can't figure out why the Pokemon that spawn there are always Pidgey, Weedle, Zubat, and Drowzee. We spent three hours down there one time, just walking around, and I didn't get anything good. I get better Pokemon just walking around my neighborhood.

It's just weird.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: September 28, 2016, 07:41:52 PM »
Grimers have been avoiding me forever, so today I finally got lucky enough to hatch a high IV one :D

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: October 05, 2016, 08:48:30 AM »
Grimers have been avoiding me forever, so today I finally got lucky enough to hatch a high IV one :D

Nice!

I've only ever seen (and caught) one Grimer.

I'm going to Kennywood this weekend for their Halloween fright nights thingy and I hope they have a ton of stops and such. I'd imagine they do since it's an amusement park. I'm severely low on regular Pokeballs and berries.

Also, I think the buddy update convinced a lot of my friends to get back into the game, which makes me happy. I didn't mind that there were only two of us still playing it for a while there, but having the entire group back into it feels awesome.
Instagram / Want List

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: October 05, 2016, 08:35:30 PM »
I ended up picking POGO back up thanks to some customers at work. They are Instinct members too so I got to talking to them and it encouraged me to play along with them. (the area next to work was all lvl 10 Valor gyms and we felt the need to take them out) :lol: Also helps that the game is actually playable, and that Pokemon actually spawn around my neighbourhood now so I can play without travelling downtown.

If anyone is still playing, how many Pokemon do you have? I have 112 registered in my dex (technically 114, I need to evolve my Rhyhorn and Voltorb, just waiting until I catch one more Meowth and Grimer each to have an evolving spree). The only Pokemon I feel I have zero chance of finding is Diglett/Dugtrio. It's the only evolve-able Pokemon I've never even seen on my nearby list. >_< I caught Aerodactyl today though! Which I've never seen spawn close by either, so that was exciting. Only four more evolution-less rares to go for me.

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: October 06, 2016, 09:40:12 AM »
I have 112 in my Pokedex as well

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: October 06, 2016, 09:59:23 AM »
I have 106. Seen 107.

I have a Ryhorn, Dragonair, Exeggcute, Pikachu, and Machop to evolve. Just waiting until I'm ready to use my Lucky Egg.
Instagram / Want List

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #671 on: October 06, 2016, 12:51:10 PM »
I have 108 and 108 seen. I'm letting my baby girl evolve my Rhyhorn tonight. If I'm patient, I've 18 more I'll eventually get. And I have (2) 10k eggs almost done.

A wartortle showed up on Nearby but never popped. I'm not playing as much as I want to as it's not top of mind right now.
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: October 06, 2016, 07:33:50 PM »
I have 72 and 74 seen; the two that got away are a Tentacruel and a Dragonair :cry:

I'm pretty happy tonight, though, because I hatched a Growlithe ^.^ I wanted one for so long! Maybe they're common elsewhere, but I've *never* seen one in the wild. Plus I caught a Ponyta yesterday; I needed a second one, yay!

I'd love to see any funny/interesting pictures you guys have, and your trainer pic. I'll share some:

Me with my Ponyta a little while ago . . .

Despite my love for fire types, I think of myself as an Eevee trainer. I literally have a collection of about 20 that I don't plan to evolve. Here's a cute one before I caught it.

I call this screenshot "watch out behind you."

Poor Oddish . . . or Weedle, however you want to think about it . . .

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: October 07, 2016, 12:43:56 AM »
@Duenia- Dex buddies!

@Rainbowrific Renia- Haha, yeah, that's why I'm waiting too. Also jealous! Aside from Rhydon, I need all the evolutions you are getting.

@archidraca- Another one evolving rhyhorn! Sorry you missed Wartortle.  >_< Seriously, come visit me, the Squirtle line is COMMON here. I see Wartortle's and Blastoise nearby all the time. If trading was around, I would go out of my way to catch them and share them here.

@Haruna- ouch, I'm sorry you missed them (especially Dragonair). Congrat's on hatching Growlithe though, I'm jealous. Arcanine is probably the Pokemon I want most, and Growlithe hate me. I caught one at my house by fluke (seriously, I was stunned it spawned), then had the next two I found run away. Finally caught my second two/three days ago. Growlithe was my buddy Pokemon up until recently too, so I have about 20 candies left.

Love your pictures too. I don't take a lot of screencaps, but I have a similar one to your last pic....Drowzee's Alolan form has been discovered:

I need to get a picture of the times I get mobbed by like five Drowzee and one or two Hypno.......I seriously hate them now thanks to Go.

Also, my sad, happy update for the day: There was a Machoke nearby on my way to work, but I was running late so I had to pass on hunting for it. :cry: Machop line is one of the rarest for me and the Pokemon I need the most of to complete the line, so I REALLY needed it. At least it wasn't Machamp I guess (though if it was, I probably would have just accepted being late and gone for it, my work is pretty chill thankfully).

Though, the good is that I also spotted a Blastoise nearby right around the corner from work. So I rushed in, looking for the regulars who play. One was there so I just blurted "BLASTOISE IS DOWN THE STREET!" He apparently took his car down and caught it with 25 seconds to spare.  :lol:

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: October 07, 2016, 10:25:52 AM »
@Duenia- Dex buddies!

I got a new pokemon last night >.>

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal