collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony It's the home stretch  (Read 10439 times)

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Pony 3 months working...see you in september
« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2016, 11:52:02 AM »
I agree with the feeling of heaviness after weight lifting. I'm not a fan, but it always makes me feel accomplished too, and usually more flexible the next day. And yay, another DDR fan! :D I fell in love with it when I was younger, but just never had time to play it. You are 100% right about how great of a work out it is, and being a video game makes it feel less like a work out and more fun.

This week, I'll try not to fall in to any COMBO breakers XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2016, 02:36:38 PM »
I have another job interview next week. Thursday. So that's two lined up. Feeling the pressure though!
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2016, 06:01:06 PM »
Phew, been a while since I updated, but I've been productive.

Store stuff:
My business cards came in - look great! Got more business-y pics uploaded (icons, banners, etc).
I also finished the donation project, photographed, and it's all packed and ready to ship tomorrow.

Pony room:
Still organizing but it is coming along. All loose ponies are organized on shelves now, just the bigger stuff like playsets left to go, and the mini sized sets (Ponyville, blind bags). Then to finish organizing or better organizing the craft and store stuff.
And of course have to deal with the "for sale" pile afterwards.

Challenge:
I need to get used to working on the store - my plan is mostly it'll be done in free time (the creating side), but there's the business end to deal with. My goal is to launch on August 1st - exactly 1 week from now. So my challenge to myself is to do *something* related to the store each day this week - online, social media, creating, organizing.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #108 on: July 26, 2016, 06:53:39 PM »
I am lucky that I did not miss a day of work. It took a lot longer to get myself back to normal. I have been keeping with my list, but I need to push myself harder. I hate my body that it is depressing. I know my issues. I crave junk food like crazy...yeah I have yet to reach the 7 day challenge....not giving up.

Bandit pony: my friend plays Pokemon go and I know the frustration of the eggs. I was not huge into Pokemon but that game sounds fun.

Kitkumi: keep up your work. It is so neat. I might have to start thinking about what to commission from you.

DDR Mario Mix...I have to look this up. I LOVE DDR. I haven't had the time to set mine up.

Artie: way to go on the interviews. It is impressive that you are getting multiple of them:) they see how awesome you are and you haven't even done the interview yet!

Kiwi: SO CLOSE! Keep it coming. Pm me a link so I can peek in on it when it's up and going.

I need some help. I really want to get my hubby a nice gift for his birthday. I have a few items for sale here on the arena. I have a pay pal account. Even if you are not interested in things please let others know:) thanks for your help.

Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 27, 2016, 03:56:26 AM »

Bandit pony: my friend plays Pokemon go and I know the frustration of the eggs. I was not huge into Pokemon but that game sounds fun.

Nah. No frustration with the eggs (which wasn't being able to log in due too mant people crowding servers). Its a new game that got too much hype. No biggie. It just would of been a bonus since i was walking 5k daily. There was frustration in the nasty weather, and realizing i don't have the time for exercise on workdays even if I wanted :(

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #110 on: July 27, 2016, 05:25:55 AM »

Artie: way to go on the interviews. It is impressive that you are getting multiple of them:) they see how awesome you are and you haven't even done the interview yet!

[/color]

Thank you! I'm so sorry to hear about your heart condition and I really admire that you are working on your fitness even though it must bevery difficult :heart:
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #111 on: July 27, 2016, 04:21:40 PM »
Kiwi: SO CLOSE! Keep it coming. Pm me a link so I can peek in on it when it's up and going.

Thanks CG! Don't worry I will for sure post links. :)
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline retrogradenova

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 27, 2016, 04:22:08 PM »
Good News, since my last post I was able to get myself out of that depressive funk. I've only been doing a bit of sketching this week, and chose to work on more complicated full color illustrations and some line art I might be considering doing as adoptables. I also talked things over with my friends and explained to them in a clear way how they hurt me. They said their comments hadn't been meant to be taken in a negative way. But they both promised to be better about giving positive, supportive feedback and constructive criticism. And one promised to stop nagging me to play video games every 15 minutes while I'm trying to do art.  Hopefully they'll stick to their word.

I also had a really great weekend with my husband. We went back to the mall, and I got okay'd for contacts by the optometrist. Got a bunch of g4 pony stuff too. I almost got a job. It was really crazy at the TRU, so I asked the poor woman working the customer service counter if they were hiring, she seemed very excited about the idea, saying they needed go-getter types, and gave me all the information to apply with online, and the managers number so I could call her after I put in the application so she could specifically pull it. I was really excited about it and filled out the app on Monday. But I couldn't get a hold of her with the manages phone number. I tried the number again, but the woman who answered told me I had missed her again. And when I told her what it was about, she told me that person wasn't in charge of hiring. She offered to get the right person and put me on hold before I could say anything. I kinda panicked and hung up the phone. I was worried I'd get the woman in trouble if she really had nothing to do with the hiring. So now I dunno what to do about it. I'm really not good talking on the phone.

The downside to the weekend is that it rained the day my husband was going to mow the lawn for the third week in a row. And Sunday we got home so late it would have upset the neighbors to mow then. So mowing the lawn has been moved to next weekend. I've been out and about the first few days. I helped a neighbor make some flyers. I did some neat summertime graphics on them for her.  I came home from picking up my cat form the vet to find a notice from the city saying my  grass is too high and my husband's auto parts sitting in the driveway is considered indecent and hurtful to beauty of the neighborhood. And if we don't get it cut and cleaned up by next Tuesday it's a $100 a day fine until we fix it. It's really frustrating. It's not our fault it rained the last 3 weekends. and we can't afford a landscaper. We think our neighbor reported us to the cops. We've had a few things like this happen in the past, over the slightest thing, like my husband's car being on blocks while he was working on the engine, and there are houses that really look like disasters at the other end of the street that no one pays attention to. 

I did finally figure out my challenge this weekend too! With all my focus on my art and walking lately, I have kinda neglected my hanging baskets and laundry baskets. Really all the baskets! So I'm gonna be making sure that every day this week I water the flowers, and get the laundry done (I don't know how we have so much laundry that I have enough to do a load practically every day of the week). And I have a few other household chores I should get around to doing as well. If I haven't watered the flowers and done at least three chores during the day, I'm going to call the day a fail and start over. I'm hoping to integrate it all into a daily routine with my drawing and walking so that it will become permanent.
*Currently obsessed with G3 Minty and Midnight Dream*

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #113 on: July 30, 2016, 09:26:43 AM »
Retrogradnove sounds like you have been very productive:) it's hard to talk with friends. Glad it turned out better. I finally went a week with no extras...it was hard sometimes. Had a mopey day yesterday. I have yet to got 1 week without being yelled at. I have had this job for 60 days. There was a nice co worker who was having car issues. So I offered to give her a ride home. In that day it has turned into a daily car pool that was never asked of me. I did get offered gas money once since this started, but I have bought lunch thinking she would repay me or pick up a lunch...that has not happen so I do not buy her anything. She knows I have moved and have no funds at this moment. My Hubble and me are ok, just tight with Extra money. Well she has no issues giving her friend $100 to help out a repair, but can't spot me a few bucks for gas as I take her to and from work 5 days a week. Sorry had to vent that.

I have gone 7 days in a row of working out so I am proud of that.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 31, 2016, 11:31:12 PM »
Sorry for not replying for the past days. I was on holiday and my internet connection was quite bad... At least I had lots of healthy food. :) These days I'm going to walk more. I'm also going to a flea market to sell some ponies and pokémon stuff. However I still need to figure out which ones to sell and after that I can clean the ones for the market. After that i will ask people here what they think is a fair price. Last year a woman complained over how "expensive" they were just to buy them cheap and sell them at her own booth. Well this year she will have no luck with that... ;)

So with that market I can also sell some stuff and boxes that take up space in my room.

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 02, 2016, 12:31:11 PM »
I haven't updated in awhile. Not sure if I mentioned it or not but my dad got his clean bill of health and things are back to normal. However I've been in a funk. Haven't been as active as I want to be. Trying to fix that now. Hasn't helped the days I've visit my boyfriend by the time he wants to go for a walk I'm tired and ready for bed, we are rather opposite schedules. So far I've been pretty good about giving myself to do lists for the day and I opt to walk between stores if I go out.
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 02, 2016, 04:18:03 PM »
Welp. I was on a really good roll, and doing everything beyond my goals.

But today I'm too angry to do anything. X_x; I guess off days are ok. I don't know. I give up often after a slip up.

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 03, 2016, 08:13:56 AM »
My update is a little later than I wanted it to be, but I've been busy. I didn't get as much that I wanted done last week since I spent the first two and a half days of the week with a migraine that wouldn't go away (it happens occasionally when our weather goes through a sudden, dramatic change >.> ). So not too much exercising. On the upside, no snacking or overeating because I felt horrible, so silver lining XD But I did get a few more pieces of jewelry for my store done, and was able to etch out a handful as well, so I'm staying on track with that. Things will be really slow though starting tomorrow because we're heading out on vacation for the rest of the week *excited*

@banditpony - Slip ups are perfectly ok. No one can keep running up a mountain at full tilt without having to stop. Just take the day and admit that you are taking a rest day, no matter the reason why, and that you'll resume the next day (hopefully your angry feeling has gone away! I hope everything is ok *hugs*)

@JazzMatazz- *hugs* So glad to hear that your dad got a clean bill of health back. Having a family member going through anything health related can really be one of the most stressful things.

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 03, 2016, 02:41:06 PM »
@banditpony - Slip ups are perfectly ok. No one can keep running up a mountain at full tilt without having to stop. Just take the day and admit that you are taking a rest day, no matter the reason why, and that you'll resume the next day (hopefully your angry feeling has gone away! I hope everything is ok *hugs*)

True, true. I don't know why but I'm like an all or nothing type of person. So usually slip ups = give ups. I feel better today. u_u; But haha, I'm ready for the weekend, that's for sure.

I'm sorry you get migraines! I've gotten some crazy ones lately. They are debilitating, that's for sure. I hope you have fun on your vacation!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #119 on: August 04, 2016, 07:06:57 PM »
Tornado twist. Way to go on a healthy holiday...that can be a hard feat all its own.

Jazzmatazz I can relate to the hubby off schedules. My husband works nights and I work days. I get weekends off he gets middle of the week off. It is very hard. I am not sure how I get through it. Just hang on to any moment I can get with him. Even if walking can not get done pacing around the room could help.

banditpony we all have bad days and there are times it take a bit to get back up. Maybe make a small all in attempt. It's quick, can be easy with a hint of struggle and then it grows back to where you once were. You can do it. We have all hit the bottom and together we are climbing up....that is why we have healthy pony:)

Great job so far everyone. We haven't even hit the half way point.
you can still do the 7 day in row challenge. It ends when healthy pony ends

It been some time. Since I posted. My friend at work had a birthday. It was great. But she a geeky like me. She loves Harley Quinn so she dressed up like her. But she looked super cute. And my birthday is when healthy pony ends...well I have a pony skit that I wanted to wear but it's a bit too small...so I am bumping up the work out(it goes on my list) and sticking to more fruits and veggies. And no JUNK! It will be hard but it can be done! This has inspired the next challenge.

new challenge. Attempt is 3 votes. Reaching it is 5 votes. Try a new way of reaching your goals 3 times. Taking a water bottle to work hoping to finish is not going as well as you like? Maybe try drinking a glass of water before your meal, for example!

I have been making a list and trying to complete the whole list. Well now I am going to try and put that list in order on how I should be doing things. Not just picking and choosing. Then I am trying to finish my list. Maybe this will keep me focused and not put off items on my list.

Keep posting. I hand out votes. Votes are like points. The one who has the most points wins my prize at the end. I am going rummage hunting this Friday so who knows what goody I am going to find:) everyone has gotten at least 1 vote. Probably more but I have not added them up. I read your post and I am looking for positivity. Maybe you tried something, or reached a goal, or you just had a good day. It could be you inspiring someone or someone inspired by you. The other part is by the participants. At the end you will pm me with your vote on who you think would be the poster pony for healthy pony. More on that part at the end.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal