collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 10 Ponies of any Generation you think are overlooked  (Read 1151 times)

Offline VanillaBean

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.VanillaTwist.deviantart.com
Re: 10 Ponies of any Generation you think are overlooked
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2017, 02:32:14 PM »
I'll go with G1s here.
In no particular order:

1. Skippity Doo: Bizarre name, but her colour scheme is gorgeous, & who can resist a rearing pony?
2. TE Skyrocket: I've always loved her colours, but I can see how they might not be to everyone's taste.
3. Scrumptious: That shade of green is so refreshing against her white body.
4. Sunbeam: Beautiful colour scheme, but I know her pose isn't very popular. The other three unicorns in her set are so well-loved, the poor girl always seems to be left out. :<
5: Sparkler: Another pretty unicorn who doesn't seem to get mentioned much.
6: Magic Hat: Lovely design.
7: Sweet Pop: There's something really appealing about that vibrant shade of blue.
8: Cherries Jubilee: Monochrome ponies often tend to be overlooked, & her pose is one of the more awkward ones. But she's very pretty & those curls are snazzy.
9: Sundance: Poor girl always got saddled with Megan, but she's such a cutie in that shy pose, & her simple design works really nicely.
10: Sunlight: I've always had a soft spot for her. That subtle shade of blue/aqua looks great against her rainbow hair.

I could write an entire essay on the many G2 ponies that are overlooked, but that's a story for another day.  :lol:
Hunting for G2 MLP & Pretty Pony Club magazines! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal