collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Is there anything in your collection that you sort of ended up with?  (Read 1288 times)

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
I just wonder maybe you couldn't bring yourself to get rid of or sentimental ect? I do have a few in my collection like that I was just asking.

Offline DappledHazel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Is there anything in your collection that you sort of ended up with?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 08:12:48 PM »
I ended up with a fakie pony, my friend knew I liked My Little Pony and she got me that.. Not sure why but I really liked the pony so I decided to keep her.  :drunk:

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2015, 01:05:05 AM »
I have numberous fakies end up living with me

Offline Princess-Sparkles

• Princess pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic expert. ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2015, 02:37:34 AM »
I have numberous fakies end up living with me

This. I got like 13 fakes yesterday I was intending on selling them, but  I'm attached. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Thank you SDS for my Princess Sparke avatar and thank you Shenanigans for my signature. ^_^
~My want list

Wanted: Baby Cotton Candy and Bowties with bad hair and hair cuts. :)

PoseyPetals

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2015, 04:01:20 AM »
A sundazzle Sunsplasher that we've had since kids, but she never seemed to "fit in", I think it's that outrageous sunburned color...can't seem to gather the strength to get rid of her though, she has a nice face...she makes a good teenage babysitter type i think! I put all the fakies into charity  :blush: this was right before my G1 obsession blared up again after years!....who else...hm, I suppose a G4 that was customised into Glory - I obviously can't get rid of her, my friend made it for me! But, again, does not 'fit' with the 'collection' I've garnered. I don't have any other G4's and don't plan on getting any...

Offline Blue Haired Ken Doll

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
  • Always eat your vegetables young grasshopper ♡
    • View Profile
    • My Blog ♡
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2015, 04:46:58 AM »
I have this one BBE lickety split that was kind of thrown on to me lol, her hair is sooo soo dry and missing a plug, she's covered in like chew marks, her eyes are rusty af and one's missing the lashes, her head and body don't match, and to top it all off she's got a huge "T" written in permanent marker and some blue crayon on her belly. I'll probably have her forever lol, I've grown found of her uglyness
(ᵄ̴̶̷́ॢ ˙̮ ᵄ̴̶̷̀∗ॢ) ♡ Formerly known as Diamond Pony

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2015, 05:18:50 AM »
I have a BBE Heart Throb I got in a lot, and I keep her, because I have her mom and NBBE sister too, and they look adorable together.

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2015, 08:29:38 AM »
Hmm . . . puzzles. Lots of puzzles. We have a lot of G1 puzzles and even more G2 puzzles. My Mom gave them to my sister and I when we were much younger because back then G1 stuff was fairly plentiful in thrift stores and she'd find them (or, for the G2 puzzles, she'd buy them new), and we'd use them as the bases for rooms for our ponies in our games. I still have them in my closet and don't want to get rid of them, per se. But they take up a lot of room!

Offline Elisto

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2015, 08:56:08 AM »
Everything! XD My collection is almost entirely ponies I either found in thrifts stores or received as gifts.

But more to the point, yes, I have a few duplicates that were gifts, and I just sort of keep them around. Also, I've had a Remco fakie baby since I was little, no clue where she came from, and then later on, somehow got a matching adult fakie that became it's "mom" and now they're both just sort of there even though I don't really want them because I can't bring myself to get rid of them.

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2015, 09:12:30 AM »
Most of mine are on purpose, but I bought a local G4 lot because FS Applejack was in it.  I intended to pass on the rest, but my son and my daycare crew like the g4s and the castles, so they have their own collection now.  With that lot, I that giant talking princess Twilight Sparkle.  It creeps me out, but the kids love to play with her, so she's sticking around for now too.  My son gets excited when she asks him to help her fly, but sounds so sad when she asks him to style her hair, lol.  He just tells her 'Noooo'.

I've also got 2 G2s and 2 G3.5s that have snuck their way into my collection, so I have a few representatives from each generation.

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2015, 11:39:03 AM »
I have 3, the first was in a lot I bought(I think?) and it has my name written on the foot.  None of mine as a kid had my name, they just got either a T or colored in solid with red sharpie(my sister's ponies got a C or blue sharpie), but it's not something I plan on getting rid of any time soon, haha.  The other two, my friend was cleaning her shed and found a couple of pony things she gave me; a Tappy that's hard as a rock but still has gorgeous curly hair, and a Firefly figure stamper.  She said I could sell them or whatever, but they're shelved with my own childhood ponies, not going anywhere.
My Army of Bluebelles (New pic coming sooner or later)

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2015, 01:40:52 PM »
Five Baby Mischiefs because all of them are slightly different. All but the last were accidental.

I also recently got Milkweed and Tumbleweed's bassinett. It came with twins. I have the twins. These twins are also cute. I now have quads ;)
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2015, 01:51:30 PM »
My porcelains! A friend found the First Born porcelain at a thrift shop, and I found one of the larger statues at a thrift store for $3.

A few of my fakies I'm attached to as well. There's a 3.5-ish looking fakie I found in Cardiff, and some vintage Lanard ponies that I found at a thrift shop in Brighton and that my father in law bought for me.
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2015, 08:01:21 PM »
Besides some of my thrift store finds, I have 2 G3s (Merriweather and Tulip Twinkle) and a G4 (Feathermay) that were all gifts, so I can't let them go.  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2015, 01:51:44 AM »
With that lot, I that giant talking princess Twilight Sparkle.  It creeps me out, but the kids love to play with her, so she's sticking around for now too.  My son gets excited when she asks him to help her fly, but sounds so sad when she asks him to style her hair, lol.  He just tells her 'Noooo'.

LOL. That's hilariously adorable.

I have two Playful Pony Sunset Shimmers, because my dad got confused when I asked him to look for the plush and showed him the figure (just so he could see what character to look for in a plush). But they are from different lines, and I kind of wanted the second one too, so I'm probably going to be keeping her. I had considered giving her to a friend, since I'd wanted to get a Sunset Shimmer for her, but I can't seem to get in touch with her very easily these days and I think I'd feel kind of sad to give up the second Sunset Shimmer when my dad got her for me.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal