collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Mrs cake & sunset shimmer  (Read 1569 times)

Offline Eily311

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Mrs cake & sunset shimmer
« on: May 08, 2013, 04:57:33 PM »
Is mrs cake and sunset shimmer going to be officially released? I just dont want to buy them loose if I can get them mib later on
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Instagram: Eily311MLP
Eily311 (personal page)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Mrs cake & sunset shimmer
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 05:02:20 PM »
Yes - Sunset Shimmer is already in stores and has already been up on the Hasbro Toy Shop. And Mrs Cake is coming in a story pack later in the year along with the little dark pink baby we have seen :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 05:03:43 PM »
Yes Sunset Shimmer is already out. Mrs. Cake is coming out with the little pink baby. Just not sure when she is going to be out yet?

She beat me to the.......LOL

Offline Eily311

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 05:04:51 PM »
Thank you much for clarifying that up for me. :)

Post Merge: May 08, 2013, 05:05:45 PM

Yes Sunset Shimmer is already out. Mrs. Cake is coming out with the little pink baby. Just not sure when she is going to be out yet?

She beat me to the.......LOL

Thad ok thank you for replying I appreciate it :)

Instagram: Eily311MLP
Eily311 (personal page)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 05:09:57 PM »
Your welcome :)

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2013, 05:18:56 PM »
gosh.  Which store chains has Sunset Shimmer been seen?  Walmart? Kmart? etc? Also, which part of the world?

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2013, 05:33:15 PM »
gosh.  Which store chains has Sunset Shimmer been seen?  Walmart? Kmart? etc? Also, which part of the world?

I'm curious about this as well. I check Target and Walmart at least once a week, sometimes more, and I haven't seen any singles other than the CE main six with the tinsel in their hair. I haven't seen any of the ponies with the masks, so it's not just a case of Sunset Shimmer selling out before I find them.

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2013, 05:39:57 PM »
I wouldn't mind another sunny pony. Maybe she'll be in Canada soon?
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline Cron Sacchariferous

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Cities in Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2013, 05:41:49 PM »

I'm curious about this as well. I check Target and Walmart at least once a week, sometimes more, and I haven't seen any singles other than the CE main six with the tinsel in their hair. I haven't seen any of the ponies with the masks, so it's not just a case of Sunset Shimmer selling out before I find them.

I find that here in this state too. I don't know what it is but it seems like most popular chain store's in many states are not carrying other FIM sets, BB's, Masquerade singles or many Fashion Styles. It seems the only way of getting something different is online! Perhaps they are releasing exclusives only online than in the stores? I know its usually the other way around but I see an on-going pattern here and it is defiantly on Hasbro's business side of things. My hub is into some of the new G.I Joes that where coming out and the same thing has been going on with that line as well. They'll be around for a little bit and not seen again. Anywhere.

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2013, 06:04:10 PM »
I have found that usually things that show up on hasbrotoyshop show up in stores 3-4 weeks later. Just when I get to the point of wanting to order them, I will find them so hold tight! They should be out soon I hope!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2013, 06:07:21 PM »
I hope Sunset Shimmer shows up in stores around here soon. She's $20+ on Amazon and I missed out on getting her from HTS because I figured she'd be in stores soon enough and I hate paying shipping. Unfortunately, from the dwindling pony stock, it looks like they have no plans on stocking any new pony merch any time soon.

Both Walmart and Target have the same stock. They have a few Crystal Empire main six brushables, the Luna & Rarity and Celestia & Pinkie sets, the Wedding Castle, that weird walking Pinkie Pie with the unfortunately placed battery compartment, a few Crystal Motion ponies and a few of the older mini 3 packs, like the Cloudsdale set. Oh, Target had about 20 or so 5" Rainbow Dash Funrise plush and Walmart has about 5 each of 10" Pinkie, Dash & Twilight. I haven't seen any blind bags in months. Target had maybe 1 box of wave 4 and Walmart had about 2 boxes total of wave 7, then nothing. And I don't even remember the last time I saw a Fashion Style pony in either store. It's quite sad, but it seems like the pony section of both stores is just gradually shrinking and nothing is being restocked.

Offline Cron Sacchariferous

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Cities in Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2013, 06:21:42 PM »
@ ShortyBoo,

Exact same orders here! I totally agree with shipping costs online, it really does add up.  -_- I think the funniest thing out of all of this is the singles! They've release the main cores from the very start and the tinsels, but what about the other uncommon singles? None came out here in this state and I mean nada! The only places for BB's I find is at Target or Toysrus. I think everyone is getting antsy about series 8! Where are they? D: lol.. Maybe Hasbro is cutting down and they wont announce it because little childrens, avid collectors and ..men.. would FREAK!!! what madness!!

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2013, 06:32:32 PM »
I have 5 MOC sunset shimmer and 15 loose, no mask. If anyone wants one, they're $5 plus shipping.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2013, 06:35:38 PM »
I think a while back some people mentioned finding her at Toys R Us in the U.S.

I'm not expecting Sunset Shimmer to be seen in my area soon, considering most of my stores are still stuck with the Crystal Empire singles, old Princess 2-packs, Design A Pony, Wave 4 or 7 BBs and what else that's been out for months already. My nearby Target did have the new Cadance/AJ and Princess Twilight/RD 2-packs, but most of the pony area is still filled with the old stuff.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2013, 06:38:08 PM »
I haven't seen the masked ponies yet either, but my Target just got in the new princess two packs with Twilight Sparkle so I am hoping the other ponies will show up soon.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal