collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New (Big) Plushies at Walmart! *Picture Added*  (Read 12018 times)

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
Re: New (Big) Plushies at Walmart! *Picture Added*
« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2012, 12:26:11 PM »
Look who I found at my Walmart today! :frolic:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2012, 02:25:23 PM »
I have been calling all my local Wal-marts every day looking for these! They are SO FREAKING CUTE!!! I want one so bad! I'd buy them all at once but I can't do that this week. I just wanna get one....preferably Twilight Sparkle if I can find her.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 15, 2012, 02:29:12 PM »
OH lol they're cute but now that I see them in a close-up pic I think I'll stick with the small ones... they're so tempting but all the ones on eBay are overpriced like crazy, if I could get an RD I would but that's it :P
Great find, congrats!
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 15, 2012, 02:41:38 PM »
I have been calling all my local Wal-marts every day looking for these! They are SO FREAKING CUTE!!! I want one so bad! I'd buy them all at once but I can't do that this week. I just wanna get one....preferably Twilight Sparkle if I can find her.
I dropped by the Richmond Heights Walmart yesterday. They're in the middle of resetting, but they WILL get the plushies, I saw them listed on the planogram ^.^ I think all Walmarts are getting them, as well as all starting to carry the blind bags.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 15, 2012, 02:51:15 PM »
I have been calling and checking my Wal-Marts like crazy. They all have the new mod actually set but nothing on the shelf or in stock.
My Wishlist

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 15, 2012, 02:55:09 PM »
If all Walmarts are getting them would someone be able to figure out how much it'd cost to send one to AUS and maybe pick an RD up for me? ^.^
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 15, 2012, 07:07:38 PM »
My Wal-Mart moved the ponies to the other end of the toy section, but there's nothing new. I did notice the paper that lists all the stuff, and it had "Done" scribbled across it, but besides the new tags, there was only a few suitcase ponies, Pinkie's train set and two of the mini character packs, which a little girl bought while I was there. I asked an employee and she said they're still not done putting the stuff out and that it should be done by Monday. Before that, I was told to check after Sunday (last Sunday, that is) and while the aisles are moved around, nothing new. No poster display, either. I hate how Wal-Mart won't pull items from the back. I have them do it at Target, but every Wal-Mart employee I've asked has said no. I'll be going back on Saturday and hopefully by then, they'll have something. I'm getting seriously impatient waiting for Wal-Mart to restock.

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 15, 2012, 07:24:20 PM »
My Wal-Mart moved the ponies to the other end of the toy section, but there's nothing new. I did notice the paper that lists all the stuff, and it had "Done" scribbled across it, but besides the new tags, there was only a few suitcase ponies, Pinkie's train set and two of the mini character packs, which a little girl bought while I was there. I asked an employee and she said they're still not done putting the stuff out and that it should be done by Monday. Before that, I was told to check after Sunday (last Sunday, that is) and while the aisles are moved around, nothing new. No poster display, either. I hate how Wal-Mart won't pull items from the back. I have them do it at Target, but every Wal-Mart employee I've asked has said no. I'll be going back on Saturday and hopefully by then, they'll have something. I'm getting seriously impatient waiting for Wal-Mart to restock.

That's lame that they won't go in the back for you. We do at my store, in my department. The only reason shouldn't be able to is if they're wrapped up way up high.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 15, 2012, 08:05:01 PM »
I have been having issues getting employees to go to the back too. One guy flat out lied to me about going to the back. I think he just walked away for a second. Long story.

One guy was nice enough to go in the back and get me a whole case of blindbags I needed. But all the other Wal-Marts I have been going to have been giving me some poor customer service. I mean, I know we all have our days where we may not feel our best, but none of these people act like they wanna do their job. None of them will go to the back for me. They give me some excuse and you can tell they have nothing to do because they are chitchatting. I have seen some of them busy and I feel guilty bugging them, but when are are free enough to be giggling and chatting then why can't you just check?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 08:06:54 PM by DazzleKitty »
My Wishlist

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal