collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2012 Toy fair pics  (Read 13936 times)

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
Re: 2012 Toy fair pics
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2012, 07:27:10 AM »
They said Nightmare moon should be a new sculpt. Or did you just mean the normal size?

Some of these ponies could still be considered prototypes, so they could be modified in the future. (Probably not, but it is possible).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline LilSpark

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Taste the Rainbow!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2012, 07:28:36 AM »
Yes, definitely possible...

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2012, 07:32:16 AM »
out of all of those... I want Nightmare Moon and Zacora!
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Gaspode

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+270)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2012, 07:55:40 AM »
I don't watch the show and don't collect G4 but I look at these and some are pretty cute. Really like the yellow peg with the suns, she's like a G4 Merriweather - kinda!

Anyway, just thinking, that doesn't seem like many new ponies/characters - is that all for the year?

- Gaspode

Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous siggy and avatar!

Follow me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gaspodesponys

Offline littlexflitter

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sparklesugar.com/
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2012, 08:52:44 AM »
I'm really excited about these sets. I love playsets, even though they're huge and hog up space. I really like the open-air design of this castle--it's more like a castle balcony. (Although Shining Armor looks really worried about his wedding! Maybe the poor stallion has cold hooves.) I like the little flower girl ponies, and I'm really happy to see more characters from the show like Trixie and Zecora. I'm also glad that Fluttershy gets some of those pretty and gigantic wings like Rainbow Dash and Rarity already have~ The Nightmare Moon toy is perfect! I'm sure there are little kids who want to act out the first two episodes...or have Nightmare Moon otherwise terrorize Equestria.

I am flipping out about white Princess Celestia, though! That is what I really wanted!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2012, 09:09:33 AM »
I'm glad we finally got to see better pics of everything. I ended up changing my mind on some of them I thought I liked yesterday, which, in the end will be easier on my wallet. While Nightmare Moon is cool, I'm not sure I'd want her for my collection, since I've passed on all the Celestia toys and have been just sticking with the standard size ponies. Of course, not including my FS ponies and blind bags. I definitely don't like how they painted on DJ P0N-3's glasses, it just doesn't look right. Plus, the glasses look smaller than the ones she wore on the show. If they had molded on the glasses, even if they couldn't come off, I would have liked her so much more. I liked Lemon Hearts until I saw they messed up her cutie mark, so now I'll probably pass on her. I do love Trixie and Flower Wishes, but those are the only two I like from that set, so I'll either buy the set and trade off the other characters or find someone to sell me Flower Wishes and Trixie. All though, since Trixie will also be a single, I may not even need her from the collector pack. They look the same to me. I also don't like the Zecora at all. It just doesn't look like her to me.

With the singles, I'm a bit disappointed they're not coming with the little animal friends anymore, but I can see why they did it. I'm sure most people wouldn't bring their pet to a wedding and it seems like everything is supposed to fit in the theme. Trixie and Lyra and must buys for me. I really like Cherry Berry. Actually, since she's the same colors as Cherry Pie I'll likely just get Cherry Berry instead. I'm not sure about the new peg, though. I can't even see her cutie mark well enough to tell what it is.

I really love Cadence and Shining Armor, but I'm afraid of what the castle will cost and really also afraid I won't be able to get rid of it so easily. I don't have room for it, so I'd need to get rid of it quickly, but seeing how I still have Rarity's carousel sitting around when I don't have room, I may be stuck with it for awhile. I wish they were just sold separately. My one nitpick about Cadence is that I don't like her ring. I wish she had one similar to the G1 Pony Bride's ring, where it sort of looked like a real diamond ring.

I absolutely ADORE those little unicorns! They're so cute! I hope those three come in a set by themselves and I don't have to buy a big playset or something to get them.

toralei

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2012, 09:21:59 AM »
I'm soooo excited for Lemon Hearts (or her lookalike)!!! With the HD pics now. She and Lyra both don't have pink or purple on them.... bringing g4 total up to 4 for that.

cesprins

« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2012, 09:25:53 AM »
I'm happy we're getting new children ponies! So cute! So much to look forward to this fall.

I'd rather have celesta as a white brushable size or the fashion style. I'll pick this big one up if I can get her for cheap but, I'm more excited about all the new characters added to the toyline.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 10:53:47 AM by cesprins »

Offline ashes

• Forever Orange Site Mod
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2012, 10:12:43 AM »
I love that they are making more characters from the show like Zecora and Nightmare Moon.

thanks to jupi for my avi and harvestmoongirl for my siggy!

Check out my website: artbyashes.com

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2012, 10:24:07 AM »
YAY! More stuff to make my mom buy for me!

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline Lady.Arachnia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I, Myself, am Strange and Unusual...
    • View Profile
    • Boutique Gothique, Very Unique Gothic & Fantasy Wear & Jewelry
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2012, 10:46:15 AM »
Yay for the new Ponies!

Thank you Artists for Itsy Bitsy Spider Pony! xxx

cesprins

« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2012, 10:53:01 AM »
I don't watch the show and don't collect G4 but I look at these and some are pretty cute. Really like the yellow peg with the suns, she's like a G4 Merriweather - kinda!

Anyway, just thinking, that doesn't seem like many new ponies/characters - is that all for the year?

- Gaspode

Well in 2011, they had the canterlot exclusive line in target during the fall then released two more waves of ponies later on. So I'd say this is they're exclusive wedding line that will be followed by more regular single toys later on in the year.

Where's Minty?!?!?! I'm really regretting not ordering her of taobao now. What if she isn't officially released? ;_;

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2012, 10:55:14 AM »
I was one of the people who didn't much care for the idea of a Zecora toy (wasn't against it, just didn't really care), but now that they made one, she looks so appealing and unique! I will definitely save up for her. I LOVE how they made her glow-in-the-dark, too! It's so random, but oddly works for her, since her character is supposed to be a little odd anyway. XD

And Lemon Hearts!! I always wanted her as a brushable since she came out as a blind bag pony! I am sooo happy! I just hope her symbol can be a bit bigger, I wish her hearts were more visible.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2012, 10:56:20 AM »
And now I have to figure out where I am going to display that castle.

This!!! My G4 display is already full...
I already have stuffed packed away because of this. :(
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2012, 10:58:39 AM »
I am not sure if this has been said already, but did anyone notice that the three babies are each a color of Princess Cadence's hair? How fitting! (But I can't find any pictures that show they are winged unicorn babies?)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal