collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~~ Pony: Last to Post ~~ We have a Winner - Congrats archidraca!  (Read 90305 times)

Offline LordBlumiere

• keykid in a police box
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • doctor heart stealer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: ~~ Pony: Last to Post ~~ [Competition]
« Reply #3660 on: February 13, 2014, 11:34:44 AM »
Hmmm... some ponies look really tasty... is that odd to say? :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

they/them, he/him, xie/xir/xirs
grail: princess silver swirl (original)

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #3661 on: February 13, 2014, 11:37:56 AM »
I have a strange suspicion that the next season of FiM will be the last one for some reason.
I highly doubt that :), is making them lots of money :)! I think they might even get the Equestria Girls a weekly spin off in the future  :)  the fandom will have to have died for the show to be done with :)
Yeah, I have no real reason for thinking the show will end next season.  I'm just really wondering because it's really rare for a show to last so many seasons.
  FIM  is nothing like any other show before :) , the thing is that thanks to the internet and therefore the Global access there is to it, and the strong Fandom in many other parts of the world ,makes it a super strong show :)
I mean how many cartoons from here get to be redone again with voice actors again for their broadcast in another Country like it is done in Japan right now and I know is not dubbed in Mexico, there is actual  Mexican voice Actors for the show there as well. and I do not know what is done in many other parts of the world.
FIM is the reason I became a Collector of MLP so It would be sad when it ends whenever that happens.
There is shows that last for a long time, almost decades :)!  right?
some never end, and this one might be one of them !!:)

GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Tilly

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3662 on: February 13, 2014, 11:44:34 AM »
Our 3 year old girl wants to see the G1 MLP series all the time :-D
Who needs some Dutchies? PM to buy/trade!
Also G3 mailorder, comic con and Bay Breeze for sale!

Offline Sparkle Pony

• F.O.E. Pony
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • I'm not scrawny, I'm svelte!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3663 on: February 13, 2014, 03:48:15 PM »
I have a strange suspicion that the next season of FiM will be the last one for some reason.
I highly doubt that :), is making them lots of money :)! I think they might even get the Equestria Girls a weekly spin off in the future  :)  the fandom will have to have died for the show to be done with :)
Yeah, I have no real reason for thinking the show will end next season.  I'm just really wondering because it's really rare for a show to last so many seasons.
  FIM  is nothing like any other show before :) , the thing is that thanks to the internet and therefore the Global access there is to it, and the strong Fandom in many other parts of the world ,makes it a super strong show :)
I mean how many cartoons from here get to be redone again with voice actors again for their broadcast in another Country like it is done in Japan right now and I know is not dubbed in Mexico, there is actual  Mexican voice Actors for the show there as well. and I do not know what is done in many other parts of the world.
FIM is the reason I became a Collector of MLP so It would be sad when it ends whenever that happens.
That's true, it could end up as one of those shows that never ends.

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #3664 on: February 13, 2014, 05:08:34 PM »

I can just see Mr. AnnouncerGuy saying:
Next time on Ponyville ZX! :drunk:
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline Trinity

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Also known as Elfwink.
    • View Profile
    • Elfwink's Pixels
« Reply #3665 on: February 13, 2014, 05:09:10 PM »
Hmmm... some ponies look really tasty... is that odd to say? :lol:

Whenever I see or think of TAF Munchy, I have the sensation of tasting food. o_O
:rainbow: also known as Elfwink | pixel art!

Never play leapfrog with a unicorn!

Offline Sparkle Pony

• F.O.E. Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3666 on: February 13, 2014, 05:24:18 PM »

"Our stalwart ponies have finally succeeded in gathering all the rank 5 friendship crystals and are now ready to face off against the dastardly true form of the U.N.I . Bot!  Will they taste the sweetness of victory or the bitterness of defeat?  Stay tuned!"

Offline LordBlumiere

• keykid in a police box
  • doctor heart stealer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3667 on: February 13, 2014, 05:50:33 PM »
You guys making me laugh with Ponyville ZX and the show going on forever! :lol:

In other news, making some pixel art... I should finish my pony adoptables after that...

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #3668 on: February 13, 2014, 06:08:14 PM »

"Our stalwart ponies have finally succeeded in gathering all the rank 5 friendship crystals and are now ready to face off against the dastardly true form of the U.N.I . Bot!  Will they taste the sweetness of victory or the bitterness of defeat?  Stay tuned!"
  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:  too funny :)
if we can dream it, it could happen :)!
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Sparkle Pony

• F.O.E. Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3669 on: February 13, 2014, 06:35:52 PM »

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:  too funny :)
if we can dream it, it could happen :)!
Watch, Hasbro will make G4.5 exactly like this.

Offline archidraca

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3670 on: February 13, 2014, 08:25:18 PM »
No! No G4.5! That's where they mess up! G5 or bust baby. :cool:

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:

Offline Sparkle Pony

• F.O.E. Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3671 on: February 13, 2014, 08:33:55 PM »
No! No G4.5! That's where they mess up! G5 or bust baby. :cool:
I somehow read bust baby as Baby Gusty.  I should probably get some sleep.  :|

Offline archidraca

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3672 on: February 13, 2014, 08:57:32 PM »
Probably so. :P Busted out the dye pot and have decided that Shining Armor 2 is becoming King Sombra. With marvelously curly hair like what I imagine the clouds he turns into look like. ^.^ As soon as he cools a bit, I'm going to bed. :snore:

Offline LordBlumiere

• keykid in a police box
  • doctor heart stealer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3673 on: February 13, 2014, 09:24:40 PM »
Oh man, archidraca, I cannot wait to see your Sombra custom! 8D

WrittenEmber

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3674 on: February 13, 2014, 09:35:31 PM »
Seconded; that's going to be an awesome custom!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal